Tactical diaper bag

mikeyp

NES Member
So, I haven't said anything on here yet, but my FB friends know already. My wife and I are having a baby around Valentine's Day. My b.i.l. posted this on my page
fullloadout2_black_grande.jpg
https://tacticalbabygear.com/products/tbg-the-deuce-2-0-combo-set Tactical Baby Gear diaper bag. I need this lol.

Congrats!

That's some nice tactical gear; especially love the changing pad. Take it from a guy who's been changing diapers now for about eight years straight: get a ziplock bag with some wipes and a spare diaper, stuff one in each of your back pocket, ensure you have two extra pacifiers at all times, and that's all you really need.

The sexy tricked-out baby bags get ditched quickly with the Picton children.

Was literally looking at that bag last night, we're due in May.

I'm putting this on the shower registry: http://www.missioncritical.cc/products/babycarrier

Ooh I like that too. I have one of these for my first son https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007NC7K6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 being a guy, screw the stroller, strap the kid on back and go(he used to fall asleep while "we" were hiking)

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks everyone, we're excited

We are out of the diapers now, but when we did, something like this was our choice:

Baby-Bopp-Diaper-Changing-Kits-Baby-Bopp-Changing-Station-Changing-Pad-Portable-Black-5.jpg

There are all kinds of versions now. But basically the kit opens into a pad and there are pockets for a couple diapers and for wipes. For the wipes, buy bulk packages and just stick a half inch worth into a ziplock. As soon as you get home, repack the diapers and wipes for the next trip. Being able to just grab the kit on the way out was MUCH easier than having to stock it up.

When my niece's husband asked for help I went to Maxpedition and got him a manly bag of holding - he never thanked me properly but I know he had the best bag in class - wait - that didn't sound right...His diaper holder was supreme!

Congrats to both you and Bring... At my age, I need another type of tactical diaper bag.

Congratulations and remember to always keep a couple extra of everything in the car. Because the bag always runs empty when you're nowhere near the house

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We had one of our diaper bags for my son sewn out of some surplus parts from a US Army backpack, namely the claymore pouches. (It wasn't billed as such, but it was perfect for it.) I think I still have it somewhere holding some tools. I THINK it was woodland camo. He's almost 9 now. Got it off Ebay.

You CAN have a tactical diaper bag. There is no shame in proper hazmat containment.

Diaper bags are for women no matter how much you dress them up. No one needs to carry all that shit around.

I have an old eastpack backpack literally from high school. I'm on my own with the kid on Saturday's while the wife works and I just throw a couple diapers, ziplock bag with some wipes and a tube of butt paste in there. I'll never understand why my wife feels the need to carry a 20lb diaper bag around when we go out as a family.

My wife over-prepares most of the time. She used to be a Girl Scout for crying out loud. I'm the whiner. When we go out, I'm the minimalist and she's the over-packer. ?????

She's much better than she used to be. But her car can be PACKED with stuff. At one point, she had 3 different bottles of hand cream in her center console. THREE! We are down to manageable now. The less room she has, the less she can cram in there and the more she learns to adapt to a smaller footprint. Try the same with the diaper bags and such.

You can always use a E-SAPI plate as a changing table.

These bags are also called "Blowout Bags".

Back
Top Bottom