• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Larue Tactical's response to LEO request in a ban state

My friend tried to order a trigger directly from LaRue last week and they wouldn’t ship it to MA. Is this new?

Ronnie Barrett did it earlier, and better. Perhaps a bit too wordy overall, but I quote the relevant part:

Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California’s passing of AB 50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution’s 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any Government agency of the State of California.

Decade old policy, yet the retards at Larue still haven’t figured out a way to prevent those in restricted states from ordering off their site.

If they really wanted to take a stand, sell to citizens only.

Decade old policy, yet the retards at Larue still haven’t figured out a way to prevent those in restricted states from ordering off their site.

If they really wanted to take a stand, sell to citizens only.
The Northeast needs to realize there is a wide world out there.

Why wouldnt they sell to leo's in non restrictive states...give me one business justification on how that makes any sense

The Northeast needs to realize there is a wide world out there.

Why wouldnt they sell to leo's in non restrictive states...give me one business justification on how that makes any sense
I didn't say anything about non restricted states.

My friend tried to order a trigger directly from LaRue last week and they wouldn’t ship it to MA. Is this new?

That’s odd. I’ve never had that issue. And I just put one in my cart and entered my MA address before going to shipping options and it didn’t complain. Didn’t click submit for the purchase though.

Do people really carry 10 round mags? I don’t think I know anyone that cares about that dumb law.
I own exactly one ten rnd AR mag, and I bought it for the sole purpose of busting peoples balls from commie states!! It’s been worth it’s weight in gold!! Comic gold, but still gold!!

That’s odd. I’ve never had that issue. And I just put one in my cart and entered my MA address before going to shipping options and it didn’t complain. Didn’t click submit for the purchase though.
I thought it was odd too since all he ordered was a trigger. Here is what they sent him:

1 - Copy - Copy.PNG

Ronnie Barrett did it earlier, and better. Perhaps a bit too wordy overall, but I quote the relevant part:

Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California’s passing of AB 50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution’s 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any Government agency of the State of California.
Now I need to buy a Barrett.

I own exactly one ten rnd AR mag, and I bought it for the sole purpose of busting peoples balls from commie states!! It’s been worth it’s weight in gold!! Comic gold, but still gold!!

I've got probably half a dozen 10 round AR mags - they're great for shooting off the bench.

I am from the premier commie state, and I don’t own a STANAG magazine that holds less than 20

? Background for the uninformed?

When Larue came out with their triggers, they were just as expensive as the Geissele triggers. They also have better quality steel and more repeatable breaks.

Then, purely to spite Bill Geissele and take market shares from him, Mark started selling his triggers for cost. It may have actually been below cost for a period?

Anyway, it was all to screw over Bill.

Back
Top Bottom