• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taran Tactical clowns

I don't know him. Is this like sarcasm or something?
Super liberal wrestler turned actor. He’s been sucking Biden c*ck since 2019. Super anti-2A and apparently he has a tiny dick because any guy who says that so and so is overcompensating with a gun or truck or what have you, it usually means the person saying that has a micro penis and is projecting.

Super liberal wrestler turned actor. He’s been sucking Biden c*ck since 2019. Super anti-2A and apparently he has a tiny dick because any guy who says that so and so is overcompensating with a gun or truck or what have you, it usually means the person saying that has a micro penis and is projecting.
Great if they want to take their AR-15s and cut them in half I don't give a crap.

Seriously though, shame on Butler for being buddies with him and posting about it. Maybe he needs to get called out more broadly for this bullshit so that he's pressured into taking it back and distancing himself from this sort of anti bullshit.
Ha ha ha….Taran Tactical doesn’t count the money made from Hollywood, he weighs it

Seriously though, shame on Butler for being buddies with him and posting about it. Maybe he needs to get called out more broadly for this bullshit so that he's pressured into taking it back and distancing himself from this sort of anti bullshit.
He’s a fame hog as are all of his gun bunnies. It worked for him because I think he married that hot little piece Tatiana. That will end in a horrible divorce, but, let him enjoy it while it lasts. He taught Jon bernthal and he’s a huge leftist anti-2A guy who said f*ck magas for using the punisher symbol. Hollywood tough guy who likes to tell stories about how he almost knocked out a guy on set or some sh*t like that. Just shut up and go back to tossing someone’s salad. Halle berry the same thing. Trains with him and then talks sh*t about banning guns.

He’s a fame hog as are all of his gun bunnies. It worked for him because I think he married that hot little piece Tatiana. That will end in a horrible divorce, but, let him enjoy it while it lasts. He taught Jon bernthal and he’s a huge leftist anti-2A guy who said f*ck magas for using the punisher symbol. Hollywood tough guy who likes to tell stories about how he almost knocked out a guy on set or some sh*t like that. Just shut up and go back to tossing someone’s salad. Halle berry the same thing. Trains with him and then talks sh*t about banning guns.
1696543056240.jpeg

Doesn't believe in owning AR. Proceeds to make movies using AR's. Kind of a mixed message.

sjkcruspraf3twjz_1621920029.jpeg

Oh...and AKM's too.

kgCmdihxZvrIbhO977DZ8hVeqf5XNr.jpg

He’s a mouthpiece and Taran is a motivated by “fame” and money. That’s where his loyalty lies

Doesn't believe in owning AR. Proceeds to make movies using AR's. Kind of a mixed message.

Oh...and AKM's too.

Oh, wait, so according to Wikipedia I see that he’s a major fing c*nt of a friend and somene who “plans on being a vegan!”

He once had a tattoo of a meteor on his arm, a logo associated with former friend Manny Pacquiao, but had it covered up with a sugar skull design after Pacquiao made homophobic remarks.[207] Beginning in 2010, Bautista began eating a mostly plant-based, pescetarian diet, and plans to go completely vegan in the near future.

I know nothing about Taran Tactical except that’s where Keanu trained for the John Wick movies. Just because some anti dickwad (who doesn’t know the difference between bare and bear) trained there, does that mean they endorse his opinion or even knew about it? If so, F then.

Oh...and AKM's too.

Yup, total hypocrite. Also an idiot apparently. Same with Liam Neeson, every movie poster has him holding a pistol, and he uses one in every film, and he's also a total anti-gun nut. So much hypocrisy in Hollywood. Screenshot_20231005-183808.png

Back
Top Bottom