• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taran Tactical clowns

He may love that Hollywood money but I bet having his own industry turn on him would hurt, and in this climate it’s easy enough to make happen. Force him to pick a side.

The left can make any large corporation on the planet fall in line, and they’ve been tremendously successful because of it. We should at least be able to keep this crap out of the gun industry and require that its big names not publicly fellate loud and proud gun grabbers. Make them sneak around in the shadows like whores for their money.

Last edited:
I am not surprised. Bautista and The Rock both claim they are natural and have not used anabolic steroids before, when that is obviously far from the truth. These Hollywood, action-hero, musclemen have a very warped view of themselves. I bet if you took a look in a couple of his many closets he has AKs and ARs and poses with them to look cool in front of house guests at parties. This still doesn’t measure up to Sean Penn’s actions destroying the work of men and women by smelting down incredible collectible firearms that many could only dream of having after years of collecting, trading, and bartering. It’s just typical hollywood bullshit.

He may love that Hollywood money but I bet having his own industry turn on him would hurt, and in this climate it’s easy enough to make happen. Force him to pick a side.

The left can make any large corporation on the planet fall in line, and they’ve been tremendously successful because of it. We should at least be able to keep this crap out of the gun industry and require that its big names not publicly fellate loud and proud gun grabbers. Make them sneak around in the shadows like whores for their money.

No, Taran doesn’t give a shit about the 2A community. He wants fame and gargling that Hollywood gravy train. He makes far more from Hollywood/Hollywood-connections than he does from selling his overpriced John Wick guns.

Bautista is one of the biggest commies in Hollyweird

View attachment 802837

View attachment 802838

Who the f*ck is Bautista?
Who the f*ck is Taran Tactical?

I really don't want to know anything about them, I like it that way. But it is nice to know who the business supports, in case one day I see something they offer on sale. (Assuming they sell products).

Oh, wait, so according to Wikipedia I see that he’s a major fing c*nt of a friend and somene who “plans on being a vegan!”

He once had a tattoo of a meteor on his arm, a logo associated with former friend Manny Pacquiao, but had it covered up with a sugar skull design after Pacquiao made homophobic remarks.[207] Beginning in 2010, Bautista began eating a mostly plant-based, pescetarian diet, and plans to go completely vegan in the near future.
Dude is full of sh*t. You can't look like that and be a vegan. For that look you need steroids and a lot of protein.

I don't care what anyone says, you just can't do it.

i feel like he doesn't sell a lot of stuff to your average person

I assume he probably makes most his money signing on as an ffl 03 and letting them rent his sbr/ fa guns

Taran is terrible. Avoid them like the plague.

I went to their range in socal for business, the targets you see all of them shooting at the speed of light are all full size ipsc or bigger. Its a joke.

Last edited:
Dude is full of sh*t. You can't look like that and be a vegan. For that look you need steroids and a lot of protein.

I don't care what anyone says, you just can't do it.
No way, man, he’s natty! He said in the past that he was tested regularly by the WWE and was in full compliance with their “wellness program!” I wonder if he believes his own lies about steroid use?

From wiki:

“In August 2007, ESPN included Bautista on a list they claimed were clients of Signature Pharmacy of Orlando, Florida, which was under investigation for illicitly selling anabolic steroids.[216] Bautista denied the allegations, and said that he was "tested regularly by the WWE" and "in full compliance with the WWE Wellness Program"”

Here's the thing I can never get from Hollywood. They make action movies and they know who the people who are going to be watching the movie and then they proceed to insult the people who will see their movie.

Here's the thing I can never get from Hollywood. They make action movies and they know who the people who are going to be watching the movie and then they proceed to insult the people who will see their movie.
What is there to get? The people they insult deserve their insults for continuing to fund their existence.

What is there to get? The people they insult deserve their insults for continuing to fund their existence.

That's my point, they'll spend money at the theater for these people. Same for sports and anything else that went woke. They actively hate you, but they want your money and some goobers are only too happy to had it over.

One of his bunnies (and Blue Press model) joined LAPD and soon found herself facing down a dude waving a box cutter and advancing on her. He ignored all her commands and kept coming, so she fired twice and he went to his knees, fired twice more and he went down, then twice more as he lay on the ground. Big excessive force lawsuit followed.
I've seen the body cam video. Haven't heard the outcome.

And yet the people that get insulted and get their rights taken away continue to pay money and pad the elites pockets

I am not surprised. Bautista and The Rock both claim they are natural and have not used anabolic steroids before, when that is obviously far from the truth. These Hollywood, action-hero, musclemen have a very warped view of themselves. I bet if you took a look in a couple of his many closets he has AKs and ARs and poses with them to look cool in front of house guests at parties. This still doesn’t measure up to Sean Penn’s actions destroying the work of men and women by smelting down incredible collectible firearms that many could only dream of having after years of collecting, trading, and bartering. It’s just typical hollywood bullshit.

Whoa, hadn’t heard that about Sean Penn. hated him already though.

One of his bunnies (and Blue Press model) joined LAPD and soon found herself facing down a dude waving a box cutter and advancing on her. He ignored all her commands and kept coming, so she fired twice and he went to his knees, fired twice more and he went down, then twice more as he lay on the ground. Big excessive force lawsuit followed.
I've seen the body cam video. Haven't heard the outcome.

I watched the footage a few years ago. Looked like a good shoot.

Whoa, hadn’t heard that about Sean Penn. hated him already though.
Sean Penn likes to pretend that he is a commie, while living the lifestyle of the rich and famous. He is a true hypocrite in the usual Hollywood fashion.

Here is Sean Penn attending a memorial for his "friend", the communist dirtbag Hugo Chavez of Venezuela:

sean_penn_chavez__bolivia.jpg

My four grandparents fled the effing Communists in the Soviet Union. They saw firsthand the horrors of communism. Anyone who supports communism is either a brutal thug or a useful idiot or both. I'd place Sean Penn in the "useful idiot" category. He's old enough to know better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom