• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
More:
View attachment 51404View attachment 51405View attachment 51406View attachment 51407View attachment 51408
e5emapy4.jpg

Last edited:
It was a great turn out. Glad I could make it. Next one is in North Brookfield January 27th. Check out the GOAL site for time and place.
I managed to get a good shot of the crowd by climbing up on the wall around the State House. Not easy in dress shoes. I posted it on Youtube. Nothing professional. My first posting ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhvLwaZGC4

Great turn out yesterday guys! I am genuinely proud to have been able to spend some time with great patriots. Awesome job organizing, keep up the good work!

I was there for the entire rally. No women spoke, though there were plenty in attendance. A woman from Pittsfield was standing beside me and asked the same question. She wanted to speak but was too shy. Missed opportunity.

[grin]

The one woman I can remember speaking was Karen McNutt. She ran for Attorney General a couple of times. Of course she made too much sense for the liberals in this state to go anywhere. She urged people to get involved, to contact their representatives and if their representatives don't agree with them to run against them. At least make them spend their money and not run unopposed. She said "And some of you will win."

I was there for the entire rally. No women spoke, though there were plenty in attendance. A woman from Pittsfield was standing beside me and asked the same question. She wanted to speak but was too shy. Missed opportunity.

There was one woman who spoke near the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Even there we can't get 'thousands' instead of 'hundreds'?

For christ sake all those cameras and not one shot cought me, what the hell I was standing at the top of the steps lol

I stand corrected there i am
View attachment 51331

standing behind minininjer, HOW AM I NOT VISIBLE BEHIND MINININJER I'M 6'2"!!!

There you are! All dressed up. And yeah Cindy blocked you out. [laugh]

Wow, me blocking someone in a picture??? First time for everything, I guess! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom