State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Awesome job guys - now whats next?

Stay vigilante, contact every single lawmaker and news paper you can find and make your voice heard. In the coming days, the group I'm working with along with others will undoubtedly be planning the next move in terms of future rallies. Get out and make some noise folks.

WE MUST NOT RELENT

What HKDrummer said - get out there and communicate.

But, the Radio has screeners; the newspaper editors; the pols a fixed mindset.

Talk to your co-workers, neighbors, and friends. A pyramid is built from the base. According to Linsky in the Glob today, 8% of Mass residents are Licensed; the people at the rally are a cranky, vocal minority of that tiny subset.

We have work to do.

If your Club's meeting has notbeen held, and you were there "Witness" to the masses. Tell them who was there; why we were there; and why we need to be heard!

What a fantastic thread.......June4th...I owe you more than one beer. You are the epitome of the kind of people I want coming to this country!

I loved the pictures of all the folks.....when I look at them I can tell they are people I would like to be friends with, and have for neighbors!

What a fantastic thread.......June4th...I owe you more than one beer. You are the epitome of the kind of people I want coming to this country!

It seems to me that many (most?) of the legal immigrants coming here and becoming either permanent residents or citizens understand the precepts of liberty far better than the average native-born citizen.

e4e5uje6.jpg

What HKDrummer said - get out there and communicate.

But, the Radio has screeners; the newspaper editors; the pols a fixed mindset.

Talk to your co-workers, neighbors, and friends. A pyramid is built from the base. According to Linsky in the Glob today, 8% of Mass residents are Licensed; the people at the rally are a cranky, vocal minority of that tiny subset.

We have work to do.

If your Club's meeting has notbeen held, and you were there "Witness" to the masses. Tell them who was there; why we were there; and why we need to be heard!
Also note Linksy's comment that our minority status gives him license to ignore us and violate our rights.

Not whether we were right or wrong, but that we don't matter because we are a minority.

Classy stuff right there.

Funniest moment yesterday: I overheard someone saying "Yeah, that was Richard Wallace." (Talking about Jim Wallace from GOAL.) I imagine Jim doing the Braveheart speech would be pretty awesome.

Best moment: An older man with a thick German accent saw someone carrying a sign that showed some Nazis murdering unarmed innocent civilians. He said (paraphrasing) "I was there. I lost some family members. It could happen again."

For christ sake all those cameras and not one shot cought me, what the hell I was standing at the top of the steps lol

I stand corrected there i am
me at rally.jpg

standing behind minininjer, HOW AM I NOT VISIBLE BEHIND MINININJER I'M 6'2"!!!

Last edited:
For christ sake all those cameras and not one shot cought me, what the hell I was standing at the top of the steps lol

View attachment 51331

The lenses were blinded by awesomeness. Turn down the awesome and you'll make more photos. [wink]

View attachment 51331

There you are! All dressed up. And yeah Cindy blocked you out. [laugh]

for you guys in NY .

images

[rofl] Funny but so ****ing sad at the same time. Bloomberg needs some water-boarding with Coca-cola.

Hi All,

I updated my Photo Gallery of the Protest on Beacon Hill, apparently I had the wrong export settings and the pics were too small.
That is fixed now.

Feel free to review:
http://www.lcstyle.net/GunRightsProtest

Website is overloaded and pictures are loading a bit slow. If pictures load too slow (they are huge), check back at a later time.

Last edited:

View attachment 51331

Maybe I caught you in one of mine too. The Pano posted in the thread by Blueskyguy shows that there were far more than the 'few hundred' reported.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/187875-Boston-rally-pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom