IMG_1108_zps7de9f12c.jpg

IMG_1111_zps5f13c3f3.jpg

IMG_1113_zps0202ecad.jpg

IMG_1114_zps20458223.jpg

IMG_1115_zps2aeb1413.jpg

IMG_1118_zps74a2eff0.jpg

IMG_1120_zps29e92bb8.jpg

IMG_1121_zps539d4658.jpg

Fox 25 covered it on the 10:00pm broadcast. Only disappointment is they only mentioned the Obama gun bills but nothing about the bills introduced by Patrick or Linsky

Interesting how GOAL got the credit for organizing the event, not that it's a huge deal and will hopefully solicit support for the cause.
Better than many claims you are going to see in the coming days that this was "AstroTurf" (manufactured grass roots) when I can assure you from my personal involvement that Boston's rally was anything but.

Not to mention that those who are and will spew that accusation are the same ones who routinely bus in crowds to protest, stuff ballot boxes and create outrage in communities that doesn't exist but for their presence.

I had a great time with all you Patriots.

What a great day!

My only regret was not going up the the patriot who was at Tiananmen Square and asking to shake his hand.

I have a feeling I will see him again.

His speech was historical and no doubt will be forwarded on.

I look forward to going to Boston again and other rallies.

It was great to run into the usual suspects and meet some new friends.

Thanks to the organizers and speakers.

I have never been more proud about anything in my life. Today was great, it was nice to see us show up in person instead of just bitching online. As one guy said to me today, "It starts here, it starts now".

I have never been more proud about anything in my life. Today was great, it was nice to see us show up in person instead of just bitching online. As one guy said to me today, "It starts here, it starts now".
Likewise, and he was 100% correct.

Make no mistake.. The "Silent Majority" has been awoken like a sleeping giant. If we doze back to sleep we will likely awake next to a far worse situation then we would ever want for ourselves, our posterity, or our ancestors ever wanted for our Republic. But if it DOES start here and now... if we DO draw the line in the sand and say "We will be silent NO MORE or back down ANY FURTHER" than we DO have the opportunity to peacefully not only keep our rights from being taken but also point ourselves to becoming the nation and people we SHOULD BE, not who we have allowed ourselves to BECOME.

For the folks that say "call me when you are ready to grab a rifle and start shooting": Take a look at today. Some dedicated folks got up and made a stand. Folks that rather be at the range, with their families, working, or just be left alone got out and did something.

Last edited:
I had a great time with all you Patriots.

What a great day!

My only regret was not going up the the patriot who was at Tiananmen Square and asking to shake his hand.

I have a feeling I will see him again.

His speech was historical and no doubt will be forwarded on.

I look forward to going to Boston again and other rallies.

It was great to run into the usual suspects and meet some new friends.

Thanks to the organizers and speakers.

I was so moved hearing it that I took the liberty of posting it to ar15.com so as many people would see it as possible and incredibly someone from Wisconsin I only know through a motorcycle forum posted it to facebook a couple hours later! Amazing,never knew him as an RKBA guy even!
I'm sorry I didn't get there until 1:30 and wasn't too social and my body is telling me I should've spent the day in bed but my heart hasn't felt so good in ages.I've never thought I'd actually stand in front of the State House and be a proud gun owner in MA,it's something else and thanks again everyone.

Carried my Ruger. Wasn't everyone carrying?
A few friends have asked me this and my SWAG is that probably 70%+ were armed. It was the first time I actually used the "tuckable" functionality of my M-TAC under a pinstripe Oxford. My kids said you couldn't have seen it even if I hadn't worn a coat!

On a less frivolous note, I was moved and honored to stand among such passionate compatriots (fittingly) at the start of the Freedom Trail. As has been noted, we are not going away... This is just the beginning!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom