Smokin'

My Ak will smoke like that after a few quick rounds being fired. I think most do. The bottom of the top handguard is charred black.
It's REAL close to the barrel/gas tube..

Heat doen't seem to hurt the barrels. I don't know if it's because they chromed or not. There's a lot of AK's around the world and they seem to hold up under pretty adverse conditions.

The sweet incense-like smell of Commie wood smoldering.....
Barrels are cheap.
But stand by, they're gonna go up!

I thought this was going to be a funny movie. I kept waiting for him to grab the barrel and start dancing around with an AK fried to his hand.

Take this from someone who has had to rush a few of his buddies to the medic to have their fingers separtated, there is a special dance you will ALWAYS do when you grab that thing. It's kind of like a full body jerk to get your hand off, ( some make it quick enough some pull the barrel with it) then you inspect it for a second, then get right back to your dance.

I would think that it would be the same one that you do when your flipping your pants on the ironing board...bump it, and start to watch the iron falling off. Then you grap the iron and you seem to get your fingers on the bottom and then throw it back on the board.

Not that I would know what that's like.

Yeah, or when your on a date last week at the woman's house and she cooks you a nice steak dinner. Everything is great until your steak knife slips and goes to fall to the floor and you go to catch it. As soon as you catch it you feel the slice so try to jerk your hand away and in the process throw the knife at the wall, smack her cat and smatter A-1 all over the white wall.

[cry]

Grifter said:
Yeah, or when your on a date last week at the woman's house and she cooks you a nice steak dinner. Everything is great until your steak knife slips and goes to fall to the floor and you go to catch it. As soon as you catch it you feel the slice so try to jerk your hand away and in the process throw the knife at the wall, smack her cat and smatter A-1 all over the white wall.

[cry]

Now that sounds like a commercial. [lol] [lol] Sorry G, but I can just visualize it.

Well she didn't kick me out. I guess that's a start right? lol

I tried explaining to her that I was trying to move the cat out of the way so the knife wouldn't hit it. She told me to just stop talking about it. [cry]

Steak wasn't that great anyways.

Back
Top Bottom