Pot smoking gun owners rejoice! Soon to be legal on federal level

Amazon drivers have to take a drug test for employment but they do not screen for Marijuana use. This is the only way that they can get drivers that they can hire.

It is being normalized, like it or not. Federal deregulation is coming soon. The workforce is demanding it.

Amazon drivers have to take a drug test for employment but they do not screen for Marijuana use. This is the only way that they can get drivers that they can hire.
Yup, and every single one looks stoned out of their tree. I always feel like a mistake is about to happen when they are around.

It is being normalized, like it or not. Federal deregulation is coming soon. The workforce is demanding it.
The workforce is being decimated by it.

Here’s the thing about refer.

We all know that coming to work drunk at 0700 is a sure fire way to be fired. It’s common to know that to anyone with a working brain cell.
How is it now somewhat socially acceptable to smoke a joint before work or at coffee breaks?
Just because it’s legal doesn’t make it right. Alcohol is legal too.

FTR, I was a party animal at work until I became a truck driver then for the next 32 years of my following career I never cracked a beer before 4:00pm.
At 4:01 the lamp was lit unless I had to keep working.
Now retired and unless hard water fishing drinking before noon is not done unless we have a Bloody Mary on Sunday Funday.

Thankfully it will likely not mean a significant increase in that ass-smell emanating from so many places these days.

Imagine if some a-hole was beside the road drinking from a paper bag. Ostracized. Yet these toolbags are all over getting high. My wife was taking pix at the fishing derby at Long Pond last week. Said the clouds were extra thick. Imagine if those boat owners were drinking that much.

Hoping for some severe snapback. Can't stand the smell. Smells like. . . . loser-ville.

I work in the finance/banking industry. Due to my job I have access to millions of people's financial data. I have yearly background/credit checks and am subject to random drug tests. If I test positive for weed I will be fired.

I'm wondering if the pot issue is exclusively the young crowd anymore?
More people than you realize do the pot or edibles, it's literally amazing to me how many people I know that are into it.

Young and old who have their shit together.

I don't touch the stuff but I got Zero problems with anyone using it responsibly and it should have nothing to do with the ability to own a firearm, alcohol is far more dangerous in my opinion

I wish I liked pot kinda sorta. Would do away with the weekend morning hangovers if I went from booze to pot, probably save some calories too.
Alas, the stuff just gives me anxiety.

It would still be illegal at the federal level. Use of any CBD product, even those legal at the federal level can still get a person fired for popping a pee test.
Only elimination of MJ from the controlled substance list will eliminate all of the negative legal consequences.
CDL driver, any federal employee, anyone working for a defense contractor. Frankly, any employer can still terminate an employee for popping a pee test. (Anyone who doesn't know how to game the pee test needs to get educated. )

Back
Top Bottom