Pot smoking gun owners rejoice! Soon to be legal on federal level

FL needs employment protections like MA has.

Getting shit canned for a prescription is sadism.

The fact that it is federally listed as equivalent to heroin is pure stupidity.

I don't partake, my wife does and has her med card and works at a pot shop.

The regulations on medical weed are pretty draconian- users must see a doctor every 6 months to get a prescription written, at $150 per visit. Doctors can advertise that they write scripts, but the pot shops can't advertise. Users also have a state card registering them (at $100 per year).

Amounts that can be dispensed are strictly controlled, every transaction has to go thru the state system against how much a user can buy per 35 days, and it breaks down how much flower vs how much thc based product they can have dispensed.

The joke is PTSD, stress and anxiety is what most people get diagnosed by the doctors, it's really just a scam and I suspect the doctors and the health department making money on this aren't in favor of more general legalization because their gravy train would dry up.

Funny thing is the wife will talk to the customers and steer them to the product that would work best for them, many of the customers have products they like and buy, but the managers keep pushing the associates to upsell more and more product.

I see it akin to the pharmacist at CVS saying here's your weeks worth of tylenol 3 and CVS managers yelling at them for not selling 30 days of Oxy.

Let's just admit we lost the war on drugs and call it done.

I'm amazed at how many people I meet who are on drugs, it's really increased the number of people I avoid.

I'd have to disagree with you on "B". Not many drunk drivers at 6am, but there are TONS of people on the highway who light one up on the way to work. And then again on the way home.

Kid up here almost killed 4 State Troopers this past Sunday. He was stoned.

He probably didn't crash because he was stoned. Problem is these kids are trying to smoke from a pipe which requires two hands -- one on the pipe and the other on the lighter.

I don't partake, my wife does and has her med card and works at a pot shop.

The regulations on medical weed are pretty draconian- users must see a doctor every 6 months to get a prescription written, at $150 per visit. Doctors can advertise that they write scripts, but the pot shops can't advertise. Users also have a state card registering them (at $100 per year).

Amounts that can be dispensed are strictly controlled, every transaction has to go thru the state system against how much a user can buy per 35 days, and it breaks down how much flower vs how much thc based product they can have dispensed.

The joke is PTSD, stress and anxiety is what most people get diagnosed by the doctors, it's really just a scam and I suspect the doctors and the health department making money on this aren't in favor of more general legalization because their gravy train would dry up.

Funny thing is the wife will talk to the customers and steer them to the product that would work best for them, many of the customers have products they like and buy, but the managers keep pushing the associates to upsell more and more product.

I see it akin to the pharmacist at CVS saying here's your weeks worth of tylenol 3 and CVS managers yelling at them for not selling 30 days of Oxy.
Here in MO, a MMJ card is good for 3 years and runs about $100-$150 for that time frame. It's also legal as a recreational "drug". Those with cards get a better deal (less taxes levied). This passed last year with a voter referendum which passed 53%-47%. Missouri is a pretty conservative state (buckle of the bible belt) so I was actually surprised it passed.

Well I think we agree that the law is stupid, the fact is it does remain a felony. I would support an employer's right to choose to terminate someone over it.
Since the possession of ammo, High-cap/Pre-Ban mag, etc, by certain persons is a felony in Mass would you support the right for employment termination? I think not...🤪

Since the possession of ammo, High-cap/Pre-Ban mag, etc, by certain persons is a felony in Mass would you support the right for employment termination? I think not...🤪

Well if you think not, you think wrong.
I sure do! Absolutely.
I firmly stand against the government forcing anyone to have someone they don't want working for them.

Their business, their rules. If you don't like it, work somewhere else.

I sure do! Absolutely.
I firmly stand against the government forcing anyone to have someone they don't want working for them.
My question was, "Since the possession of ammo, High-cap/Pre-Ban mag, etc, by certain persons is a felony in Mass would you support the right for employment termination?"
Answer, No Rights just wrongs...lol Thanks for the clarification 🥰

I wish I liked pot kinda sorta. Would do away with the weekend morning hangovers if I went from booze to pot, probably save some calories too.
Alas, the stuff just gives me anxiety.

Try different strains and figure out which strains give you anxiety. Also, have something to do. Boredom causes anxiety.

He probably didn't crash because he was stoned. Problem is these kids are trying to smoke from a pipe which requires two hands -- one on the pipe and the other on the lighter.
Isn't that kinda like saying "He didn't crash because he was drunk: he crashed because he needed two hands to twist the top off the whiskey bottle".

I'd have to disagree with you on "B". Not many drunk drivers at 6am, but there are TONS of people on the highway who light one up on the way to work. And then again on the way home.

Kid up here almost killed 4 State Troopers this past Sunday. He was stoned.

What's your point? It's already illegal. Idiots break laws all the time.

We're on a gun forum that constantly says banning guns will not stop people from killing others... We can't apply that same logic to other things?

I thought they were just changing it from a scheduled three to a scheduled one..

Which to my limited understanding means you need a prescription, so basically they just made it medically legal.

You shouldn’t need a prescription for anything you should be able to walk in the pharmacy and buy whatever. some people are going to get carried away and die doctors kill so many people a year anyway I don’t see how it be any different.

It’s just another form of control

Last edited:
What's your point? It's already illegal. Idiots break laws all the time.

We're on a gun forum that constantly says banning guns will not stop people from killing others... We can't apply that same logic to other things?
Did I say pot should be illegal?
I just said, if you do it, don't drive.

SO much this.

Let's just admit we lost the war on drugs and call it done.

And even more this.

Does anyone seriously think the federal narcotics schedule actually stops ANYONE from getting the pot they want? It's out there in plentiful quantities for everyone who wants it already. Its federal status is an open joke to anyone paying attention. I really doubt legalizing it will seriously affect usage levels. People who want it can get it, now and in the future. The feds simply look dumber and dumber with every passing day they call this a "controlled" substance. They don't control shit about marijuana.

FWIW, I've never tried the stuff and I have no interest in trying it. But I've tried government, and pot can't possibly be worse.

Isn't that kinda like saying "He didn't crash because he was drunk: he crashed because he needed two hands to twist the top off the whiskey bottle".
You obviously have never driven a standard transmission car steering with your knees and still maintaining proper speed.

Want a lesson?
I’ve eaten pizza plowing snow with a 10 wheeler and a 10 speed while plowing and drinking a beer.

Sativas are what you probably dony want for anxiety. Lots of people have problems with lemonine.

Try mycrene bearing strains like gorilla glue. Cant be anxious if youre KOd.
Looked it up....lol

'Gorilla glue' 5 star review by 'Big Al'

Well I get this a five-star because when I was reading up on Gorilla Glue I was also smoking at the same time and and I find it hard to finish this evaluation it's so damn good but my advice is if you get this form of marijuana with a high THC count and you feel like you're overdosing don't call the CDC, call Pizza Hut!!!!

Back
Top Bottom