Kari Lake suggests supporters 'strap on a Glock' to be ready for 2024

Reptile

NES Member
Lake told people that “the next six months is going to be intense” and urged attendees to be “ready for action,” calling out to military and law enforcement veterans in the crowd.

LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. — Arizona GOP Senate hopeful Kari Lake told supporters they can "strap on a Glock" to be prepared for the intensity of the 2024 campaign and urged military and law enforcement veterans to be "ready," as her race heats up in a key battleground state.

“We need to send people to Washington, D.C., that the swamp does not want there,” Lake said toward the end of a Sunday speech to a crowd of Arizonans in Mohave County. “And I can think of a couple people they don’t want there. First on that list is Donald J. Trump; second is Kari Lake.”

She described standing up to the “swamp” in Washington, saying: “They can’t bribe me, they can blackmail me. That’s what they don’t want me in Washington, D.C. And that’s exactly what President Trump wants me they’re fighting with him.”

“He’s willing to sacrifice everything I am. That’s why they’re coming after us with lawfare, they’re going to come after us with everything. That’s why the next six months is going to be intense. And we need to strap on our — let’s see. What do we want to strap on?” Lake asked as some in the crowd chuckled. “We’re going to strap on our, our seat belt. We’re going to put on our helmet or your Kari Lake ball cap. We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

Continues...

I sometimes think that one of the factors as to why she lost the governor’s race is because people are so stupid that they confused her name with Katie Hobb’s name and voted for the wrong person. That, and the cheating.

I sometimes think that one of the factors as to why she lost the governor’s race is because people are so stupid that they confused her name with Katie Hobb’s name and voted for the wrong person. That, and the cheating.
It was the cheating.

You guys do realize that Kari Pond is 100% for Kari Pond, right? She doesn't give two shits about you or your cause. It's a method to get her into office. Rile you up and get you to do the heavy lifting so she can get what she wants. She no more believes what she spouts than Bill O'Really did when he had his show. At least that was a show. It's an act.

Now, voting for Kari Bog because you don't like her opponent? Good idea. Although if she was opposing a tree stump, I'd probably donate to the stump's campaign. LOL

Back
Top Bottom