• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Soon, they will be everywhere.

Well, at least I don't support woke institutions and liberal causes like you do when you support/watch wokeball.

Every time you watch a sportsball game, a baby kitten is killed by Hitler's ghost and thrown in a pot of water that Satan uses to bathe in.
So pure... so virtuos

Meh, the big brother is always watching anyway. I was going to do a startup a few years back that marketed this to bars with an interconnection - if an a**h*** got kicked out of one bar, all the bars on the strip would reject him at the entrance.

I was never a jock or ball sports fan so I really DGAF.
I don’t need to sit with the cool kids at the lunch table either. 😂

Bro- you are not a real man if you watch sports ball
So, women's skating, gymnastics and swimming/diving it is? [laugh]

The last 2 of 3 times I have been at TD was either on the parquet or press section taking photos. The third I was in a nosebleed seat, back row. Don't like crowds.

Watching sports is a waste of time. Supporting players, teams, and leagues who are doing everything in their power to take away your rights and crap all over the average citizen is completely stupid. I am so awesome for not watching sports.
Yes, you are awesome!!

Anyways, tl/dr.
Can we get our EDC into venues now or what?

Not sports related but security theater related.
My MIL had a sharp tounge and towards the end was confined to a wheelchair.
The first time in her life she flew it was from Baltimore to Boston.
The TSA guy said to her , "Would you mind getting out of the chair?"
She looked at him and said "You're not too bright are you ?"

The last 2 of 3 times I have been at TD was either on the parquet or press section taking photos. The third I was in a nosebleed seat, back row. Don't like crowds.
Explosive fuels was always my gig.
Gasoline, alcohol, nitro methane or gun powder. Pick one.

All other sports only require one ball.
It takes more than that one ball to strap into something that will kill you in .0001 seconds.

I cannot spectate. Never mind sportball - even things I actually like. Watching mountain biking?

BzRaP6YCYAEmtGD.jpg

Even martial arts, for the express purpose of learning something. Ron will try to get me to watch a video. I explain, It'll never sink in. Even if I manage to grasp it in an academic sense, in order to functionalize it, I'll need to do it, probably over and over and OVER again.

Explosive fuels was always my gig.
Gasoline, alcohol, nitro methane or gun powder. Pick one.

All other sports only require one ball.
It takes more than that one ball to strap into something that will kill you in .0001 seconds.

FWIW, I own this shirt:

MTBBalls.jpg

I almost wore it today, in fact (but settled on "I Pee Outside" instead).

Why does it all scream 1984
And seen the movies
I ended up just going to the small venues
And Local tracks
Seems like better experience and fun times

That's an easy no, Pantera is not Pantera without Dimebag :(
I keep hearing that but for myself that has seen Dime multiple times Pantera/Damageplan in the early 90's MSG was close to selling out. If the show was a flop it would have ended last summer. Proceeds are goin to Dimes Family, roadies, That lost their jobs after the shooting. Can't wait to go to Gillette in August. Stronger than All!!

Up until I retired in 2012 the city paid me a lot of OT to go to the Marathon, Fourth of July on the Esplanade, and a number of "rolling rallies" for the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins. BTW, the Bruins crowd was both the largest and rowdiest.

Guess what I haven't gone to since I retired?

Crowds make me nervous because in many cases crowds can turn into a mobs and that means a riot. Case in point being the celebration after the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. Not the parade, but right after the victory.
Concur 100%.

Back
Top Bottom