Pot smoking gun owners rejoice! Soon to be legal on federal level

My son thinks that if the Republicans pushed decriminalization through that they would never lose another election. I'm not quite that optimistic but maybe he's right.

If trump was openly pro legalization (eg, with admin edicts / EOs showing as such) there's no way in hell he would have lost. 🤣

Sativas are what you probably dony want for anxiety. Lots of people have problems with lemonine.

Try mycrene bearing strains like gorilla glue. Cant be anxious if youre KOd.
Interesting, I did not honestly know that. A few folks I know have had the opposite results where it was the Indicas that seemed to give them symptoms of paranoia or anxiety.

Interesting, I did not honestly know that. A few folks I know have had the opposite results where it was the Indicas that seemed to give them symptoms of paranoia or anxiety.

That's right. Everyone's different, results subjective. Some people get very stimulated, then anxious. The trick to breaking this cycle is having an activity ready. Channel that energy into something positive. To me that anxious feeling is just my body and my mind demanding exercise. Easily remedied with

D E A D L I F T S

Thankfully it will likely not mean a significant increase in that ass-smell emanating from so many places these days.

Imagine if some a-hole was beside the road drinking from a paper bag. Ostracized. Yet these toolbags are all over getting high. My wife was taking pix at the fishing derby at Long Pond last week. Said the clouds were extra thick. Imagine if those boat owners were drinking that much.

Hoping for some severe snapback. Can't stand the smell. Smells like. . . .

clouds extra thick?

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Missed opportunity by Republicans to make decriminalizing weed a campaign issue to run on.

I don't think so.

Republicans will vote R.
D will vote D.
But talking about decriminalization of MJ will make them lose the votes of a lot of Rs and probably won't gain that many from smokers.

I don't think so.

Republicans will vote R.
D will vote D.
But talking about decriminalization of MJ will make them lose the votes of a lot of Rs and probably won't gain that many from smokers.

The Republican brand is garbage and now that young people vote it’s more important than ever to have a consistent “freedom” message that appeals to them vs 75 year old evangelicals.

Or they can just continue to lose by playing the cards they have, as they’ve done consistently for 20 years.

I don't think so.

Republicans will vote R.
D will vote D.

The R braying about weed is talk radio trash for boomer jingocons. Every other conservative either is indifferent or otherwise.

R still defaulting to reefer madness BS shows it as tone deaf. Not to mention its precisely the kind of government overreach a lot of Rs are supposedly against.

This isn't so much an R/D thing as it is a wobbly thing. There are shitloads of wobblies that use weed. By being faggots about it, R is leaving votes on the table.

Wobblies win elections in tight areas.

It’s also a matter of how comfortable you are smoking and how much you smoke. A puff or two will give you a nice buzz and not rape your brain with paranoia.

Once you get used to being buzzed, just like alcohol, it’s doesn’t hit you as hard. Not really tolerance, just that your body isn’t freaking out because it doesn’t know what’s going on.

Also, some people just don’t have the type of psyche that can deal with psychedelics. I’m one of them. My head always goes to dark shitty places when I open up the windows with stuff like that.

Small doses I’m fine, otherwise it’s a mental Stephen King horror show until it wears off. Other people can do bong hits with impunity .

It’s also a matter of how comfortable you are smoking and how much you smoke. A puff or two will give you a nice buzz and not rape your brain with paranoia.

Once you get used to being buzzed, just like alcohol, it’s doesn’t hit you as hard. Not really tolerance, just that your body isn’t freaking out because it doesn’t know what’s going on.

Also, some people just don’t have the type of psyche that can deal with psychedelics. I’m one of them. My head always goes to dark shitty places when I open up the windows with stuff like that.

Small doses I’m fine, otherwise it’s a mental Stephen King horror show until it wears off. Other people can do bong hits with impunity .
If they can’t handle smoking a few hits then stay far away from edibles.

If they can’t handle smoking a few hits then stay far away from edibles.
Two weeks ago I went whitewater rafting with a group of guys 10+ years younger than me and all but one of them Smoke, they also had friggen mushrooms that were made into legit chocolate candy bars, it was hilarious actually

I have permanent nerve damage in what's left of my leg after they amputated it. Sometimes my leg starts twitching and going and it's damn near impossible to stop it. Always seems to happen when I'm trying to sleep or sitting around.

A couple of Edibles about 45 minutes before I go to bed allow me to sleep through the night and calm my leg down. Works better than any of the numerous prescription drugs that I've tried that is supposed to do the same thing.

I have permanent nerve damage in what's left of my leg after they amputated it. Sometimes my leg starts twitching and going and it's damn near impossible to stop it. Always seems to happen when I'm trying to sleep or sitting around.

A couple of Edibles about 45 minutes before I go to bed allow me to sleep through the night and calm my leg down. Works better than any of the numerous prescription drugs that I've tried that is supposed to do the same thing.
Not as bad as yours but after having surgery to put my hand back together I was left with nerve damage through the hand and up my arm, it sometimes jumps uncontrollably with a lightning bolt like pain and whatever is in my hand tends to go flying or gets dropped and breaks and spills. I get tremors and shaking regularly when trying to use it with any real force. The meds they were giving me made me feel pretty gross and zombie-ish, probably similar and didn’t do shit for me but make me want it to sleep.

Some D8 has helped with the sharp burning pains but no help with the tremors. Sucks, I can relate.

Health effects of weed laid bare: Marijuana is behind 3 in 10 schizophrenia cases, can be a death sentence in pregnant users, but Biden STILL wants to ease restrictions on the drug​

• More than 40million adults use marijuana, more than double 10 years ago
  • Long-term effects of recent legalizations are just now becoming known
  • READ MORE: Chronic cannabis use raises major depression, bipolar risks

Correlation is not causation.
Schizophrenia from pot sounds possible.

When pot heads smoke - they get paranoid and do the same sort of crazy things that schizophrenics do.

Mentally ill people often are depressed and commit suicide just like pot heads do.

People who use drugs and alcohol have something missing in there lives. That's why they use - to compensate for something that is missing.

Schizophrenia from pot sounds possible.

When pot heads smoke - they get paranoid and do the same sort of crazy things that schizophrenics do.

Mentally ill people often are depressed and commit suicide just like pot heads do.

People who use drugs and alcohol have something missing in there lives. That's why they use - to compensate for something that is missing.
When undiagnosed schizophreniacs self medicate, they smoke pot.

Now, isn't that much easier to understand, and more plausible?

Two weeks ago I went whitewater rafting with a group of guys 10+ years younger than me and all but one of them Smoke, they also had friggen mushrooms that were made into legit chocolate candy bars

Watch out, lots of those mushroom candy bars are fake. They either have no psilocybin or they have ibotenic acid from fly agaric.

Always test your drugs, don't accept from strangers, even people you trust. Anything processed into another product is probably a bad idea.

it was hilarious actually

but this makes me think they were real

Not as bad as yours but after having surgery to put my hand back together I was left with nerve damage through the hand and up my arm, it sometimes jumps uncontrollably with a lightning bolt like pain and whatever is in my hand tends to go flying or gets dropped and breaks and spills. I get tremors and shaking regularly when trying to use it with any real force. The meds they were giving me made me feel pretty gross and zombie-ish, probably similar and didn’t do shit for me but make me want it to sleep.

Some D8 has helped with the sharp burning pains but no help with the tremors. Sucks, I can relate.

D8 is very chemical, the process used to make it is gross. It's closer to piprazines than a cannabanoid.

Back
Top Bottom