Pot smoking gun owners rejoice! Soon to be legal on federal level

When undiagnosed schizophreniacs self medicate, they smoke pot.

Now, isn't that much easier to understand, and more plausible?
Undiagnosed or genuine schizophrenics get worse when they smoke pot.

Schizophrenics are paranoid enough.

Pot - which causes paranoia - makes them even more nutty.

Look at all the people who push folks in front of the subways. No sane people do that sort of activity.

Paranoid schizophrenia is often treated successfully with medication and people live normal lives.

Treating or self medicating a schizophrenic with pot is insane.

I think people have the right so smoke pot.

I prefer liberty to the alternative.

However, liberty IS dangerous.

Same thing with guns.

There will be shootings as long as many people have guns.

The net effect with many people owning guns is positive with less crime.

However, liberty is dangerous.

Watch out, lots of those mushroom candy bars are fake. They either have no psilocybin or they have ibotenic acid from fly agaric.

Always test your drugs, don't accept from strangers, even people you trust. Anything processed into another product is probably a bad idea.

but this makes me think they were real
I don't touch anything but alcohol but these these guys know their stuff, they were enjoying themselves and I was getting a kick out of them

D8 is very chemical, the process used to make it is gross. It's closer to piprazines than a cannabanoid.
Well you being very intelligent and me being a rock just makes me think that the process for making sausage is pretty gross too but I still love ‘em so…lol It is what it is, we all gonna die just the same.

I have permanent nerve damage in what's left of my leg after they amputated it. Sometimes my leg starts twitching and going and it's damn near impossible to stop it. Always seems to happen when I'm trying to sleep or sitting around.

A couple of Edibles about 45 minutes before I go to bed allow me to sleep through the night and calm my leg down. Works better than any of the numerous prescription drugs that I've tried that is supposed to do the same thing.
I wish I could try it. Last round of nerve pain gave me a migraine from grinding my teeth from the pain.

Well you being very intelligent and me being a rock just makes me think that the process for making sausage is pretty gross too but I still love ‘em so…lol It is what it is, we all gonna die just the same.

Hey, I don't judge. I don't tell people what to do, esp when it comes to what they put in their bodies. I just like to share information that I have since this subject is so culturally relevant and info is so sparse.

I wish I liked pot kinda sorta. Would do away with the weekend morning hangovers if I went from booze to pot, probably save some calories too.
Alas, the stuff just gives me anxiety.
I'm no expert, but you were probably using too much or the wrong type, and yes there are many different types of marijuana. I know someone who uses it specifically for anxiety. They take a specific dose of a specific type and it helps them significantly and they're perfectly functional. They're no more stoned than someone who takes a sip of wine at church is drunk.

If they can’t handle smoking a few hits then stay far away from edibles.
The problem with edibles isn't so much that they're too potent for people to handle, but instead that inexperienced people consume too many when 10 minutes after their first one, they say "that thing didn't do shit" and start downing them like they're skittles. They can take anywhere between 30 minutes to two hours to kick in, and when someone is trying to use them for fun, they tend to get impatient and take more and more, until that first one does finally kick in, and all the ones that they took after kick in, one by one. Edibles (and other easily measurable means, such as drops) are one of the best ways to get yourself a measured dose, particularly if you're using it for something like pain management, anxiety, relaxation/sleep aid, etc.

The problem with edibles isn't so much that they're too potent for people to handle, but instead that inexperienced people consume too many when 10 minutes after their first one, they say "that thing didn't do shit" and start downing them like they're skittles. They can take anywhere between 30 minutes to two hours to kick in, and when someone is trying to use them for fun, they tend to get impatient and take more and more, until that first one does finally kick in, and all the ones that they took after kick in, one by one. Edibles (and other easily measurable means, such as drops) are one of the best ways to get yourself a measured dose, particularly if you're using it for something like pain management, anxiety, relaxation/sleep aid, etc.
Eh. Thats a one time mistake for people not prepared.

If theres a drug on this Earth that's ok to overdo, it's MJ. Do that with with most of the other stuff out and about and your in respiratory distress followed by death.

Undiagnosed or genuine schizophrenics get worse when they smoke pot.

Schizophrenics are paranoid enough.

Pot - which causes paranoia - makes them even more nutty.

Look at all the people who push folks in front of the subways. No sane people do that sort of activity.

Paranoid schizophrenia is often treated successfully with medication and people live normal lives.

Treating or self medicating a schizophrenic with pot is insane.

I think people have the right so smoke pot.

However, liberty IS dangerous.

Same thing with guns.

There will be shootings as long as many people have guns.

The net effect with many people owning guns is positive with less crime.

However, liberty is dangerous.
I get paranoid, just clicking on one of the threads and I don’t smoke pot….👀

Is the DEA still having trouble understanding the scheduling system? [rofl]

f***ing banana republic.

DARE failed for a reason. The DEA's one of them. Probably one of the main reasons actually.

Is the DEA still having trouble understanding the scheduling system? [rofl]

f***ing banana republic.

DARE failed for a reason. The DEA's one of them. Probably one of the main reasons actually.
I remember the DARE officer who taught the class in my elementary school, by weird happenstance I ended up being a coworker of her husband years later. Dude was a huge pot smoker. I remember laughing til my sides hurt when I made the connection of his wife being the drug officer in the local pd.

With edibles you need understand how they work and experiment some. For instance if you consume edibles on basically an empty stomach they will kick in around 20 - 45m minutes later. If you have eaten depending on how much and what is was it can take from 90 minutes to 3 hours. The only way to know this is to experiment some and learn. Once you understand how they work with your body then you're good to go.

The other things is how you ingest them. Pop them down whole or without chewing to much and they can take longer. Chew them up in your mouth to a fine pulp and let them get absorbed through your mouth membranes and it is faster. Also something like Chocolate edibles will break down and work faster than a gummie.

It's like the first time you went to a Dead concert and someone convinced you to do acid and you had no idea what to expect. You only make those mistakes once (hopefully).

What has made you think those things?
Everything I've read about how the drug has increased in potency since the "Hippie" years and how it affects people with bipolar, schizophrenia, depression and my mother's experience as a nurse dealing with people on the drug. In all the years I've struggled with anxiety and depression, no one doctor has ever suggested pot for that or back pain or migraines or anything...If pot becomes legal, I don't see why cocaine shouldn't be. If the academic world is okay with this, why not legalize everything for the public?

Everything I've read about how the drug has increased in potency since the "Hippie" years and how it affects people with bipolar, schizophrenia, depression and my mother's experience as a nurse dealing with people on the drug. In all the years I've struggled with anxiety and depression, no one doctor has ever suggested pot for that or back pain or migraines or anything...If pot becomes legal, I don't see why cocaine shouldn't be. If the academic world is okay with this, why not legalize everything for the public?

Is it a cure all? No.
Is it for everyone? Not even close.
Does is have "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse?" (Per DEA) No.

People with bipolar, specifically cases with strong mania and schizophrenia have to be incredibly careful with just about every psychoactive drug they come close to, anyway.

Not sure what stories your mother will have with MJ as an RN. My wife is an RN and she openly supports legalization herself.

Why compare this to other drugs? MJ, cocaine and heroin are 3 completely different drugs on top of all this.

As for why Doctors arent recommending it, well for one its still not fully legal, second insurance wont pay for it, 3rd after COVID most MDs are mindless NPCs who just follow money for RXs...

If the academic world is okay with this, why not legalize everything for the public?
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Now do alcohol.

The truth is the 21st Amendment should have included all intoxicating substances in the same way that the 2nd applies to all arms. Unfortunately, those authors lacked the foresight, and we had already fallen down a well towards nannyism.

Back
Top Bottom