• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys like you Derek are what's left of the backbone of America. I'm 61 years old. When I was your age, I'd be thinking the same as you guys. You're strong and brave....but a lot more of us can either no longer back up our bravery with strength (like me) or were never brave in the first place. Many of those folks staring down those barrels in France are members of the latter group

Never give up. Go down fighting even if it's a 61 year old fight. These guys don't let people go, if you're going to die, die fighting. Don't die like a slaughtered pig in a slaughter house.

What Derek said. Many of us are past our prime and would be poor choices for first-echelon troops. But that doesn't mean that we should die on our knees. If you are in the kill zone you charge the ambush with whatever you have. At the worst you die while distracting your attacker's attention from someone who might be able to get to him.

Yeah, big words on my part I know. But you have to make a decision that if death comes for you, to die as bravely as you can.

Fox has reported a Syrian said they were recruited to execute this attack.

We need some Syrian refugees here

Obama is working on your request.

In the meantime, Obama is scrambling to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees into the US. I'm sure that they will all be peaceful Muslims.

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.
The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-r...tres-1.3308576

[cerberus];4740420 said:
pretty sure when I was just watching BBC the french Pres said he (or his team) knew exactly who it was.

This photo of a man hurrying away was snapped by a tourist in the mountains looking down into the city just as the initial explosion was occurring. Credit: NFS (No Farking Sh!t)News

obama-war.jpg

So the French state has taken control of the press and can enter homes without warrants because of a state of emergency? Yikes.

Holy shit. Basically marshal law in france.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.....That is some scary shit.

U.S. Homeland Security Department officials monitoring the attacks in Paris say there is no known, credible threat against the United States. New York and Boston were put on high alert in the wake of the attacks.

The two most pussified cities in America

What a mess.

Just wait for the BS that comes from our so-called "leaders" after the dust settles on this.

I'm positive we will hear "guns are bad, mm-kay"

For shame - the good people of Europe have been robbed of their natural rights. Was this not inevitable?

Patrick Henry - Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone that approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. WHENEVER YOU GIVE UP THAT FORCE, YOU ARE INEVITABLY RUINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom