Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what bothers me about this the most is the thought of my fiance. She's smart, but theres no way I could ever convince her to carry at work. She's a nurse and would never even think about it. What scares me, and worries me is not what I would do or how I would handle it, but that I wouldn't be able to and cant protect her all the time. The thought of her being in a situation like this and me being helpless to do anything blinds me with rage.....

I love your passion and agree wit you but think how hard it is for those guys to bull rush 3 guys with full auto AK's. Chances are that won't save anyone either

If it's my time then at least try, maybe they can save someone else.

I carry every minute of the day, I'm now thinking trunk gun, not to take these retards on but to protect me and my own.

Jason.

Last edited:
Monday Morning QB'ing here but why not dump an overkill amount of gas into the seige area and storm in, there is no negotiating once hostages are being killed.

**** muslims. The only reason that hasn't happen here in America yet because we have guns. And refugees haven't arrived yet. **** muslims.

If it's my time then at least try, maybe they can save someone else.

I carry every minute of the day, I'm now thinking trunk gun, not to take these regards on but to protect me and my own.

Jason.

Jason,

Agreed but, think of a place where you aren't allowed to own firearms. Things change if you consider that. No weapons and staring down the barrel of an AK

Yes, it is...it's just hard for each of them

- - - Updated - - -

No, not really

ive seen guys in my unit that i thought were total wastes of breath step up and get it done when the lead starts flying! Ive seen guys that were total "studs" piss themselves literally. Someone has to have some balls

Thanks for that.

The livestream news report says that they're closing the borders and there are seven different locations where something has happened.

I had been watching that Sky News live feed until some female "reporter" who refused to say Islam or Muslim and kept wondering what their motivation was, mentioned how easy it is to get a Kalashnikov.....click....

If you think that couldn't happen here you're naive. Shockingly naive.

Dude....I never said it COULDN'T happen here. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough (my bad). If ths type of attack happens here everyone who can carry will. Everyone's mindset will change and there will be loaded rifles in a lot of foyers.

What I should have said is we will not be VICTIMS like the Europeans are

I had been watching that Sky News live feed until some female "reporter" who refused to say Islam or Muslim and kept wondering what their motivation was, mentioned how easy it is to get a Kalashnikov.....click....

It is easy to get a Kalashnikov, but for some reason mine sits harmlessly in a safe and never causes mass murder. Maybe mine is defective.

Do NOT underestimate the power of 300 million firearms in the hands of Americans. That simply won't happen here

They aren't worth much when some nutbag walks into a crowded place with a suicide vest on.
Dealing with what our government won't afterward. that's another story.

The one bright part of this is it might get some nippleheads over there to wake the **** up. MSM can't sweep it under the rug when the body count gets shitty enough and its all over the place. I am betting though a lot of this is media BS and crappy reporting, though.

-Mike

This is exactly what I've been talking about - why things like this are "good" if that's the word to use. Because it wakes people the **** up so they pay attention to what is going on instead of coming up with excuses to just keep blowing it off.

I just remembered my cousin flew to Paris 2 days ago. Well... I don't think he's in the city though....

Schools and gun free zones, that's what they will target. France, they can hit any place as the country as a hole is a gun free zone.
But over here it will be soft targets.

Jason.

Guys like you Derek are what's left of the backbone of America. I'm 61 years old. When I was your age, I'd be thinking the same as you guys. You're strong and brave....but a lot more of us can either no longer back up our bravery with strength (like me) or were never brave in the first place. Many of those folks staring down those barrels in France are members of the latter group

This is outright warfare against an ally of the US and requires the full force of our military be brought to bear. This goes beyond 'just' terrorism.

We already tried that in Iraq (invaded the wrong country) - and in Afghanistan.

What did it solve?

So maybe we should what - attack another country? Given the past record which one exactly are we supposed to invade this time - Bulgaria? Chad? Peru?

I think what bothers me about this the most is the thought of my fiance. She's smart, but theres no way I could ever convince her to carry at work. She's a nurse and would never even think about it. What scares me, and worries me is not what I would do or how I would handle it, but that I wouldn't be able to and cant protect her all the time. The thought of her being in a situation like this and me being helpless to do anything blinds me with rage.....

Well why don't you tell her that. Honestly seeing the fear/upset in your eyes about her safety would probably rock her perception a lot more than hypothetical and what ifs.

Who wants to be in the first tier?

Better to go down fighting cause who wants to live another 10 minutes just to beg for your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom