Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What preparation? They show up and start shooting. No one can return fire so it's not that hard to plan!

This wasn't a flash mob robbing a spencer gifts. Coordinated suicide bombers, pinpoint attacks, and hostage taking takes serious planning. This was probably in the works for awhile or at least the plan was laid out and executed upon a predetermined signal.

The difference is, Russia has a warrior at the helm.
Meh, where was he after the Moscow theater siege? How about after Beslan? How about after the recent airliner bombing? Putin doesn't give a rat's ass about anything or anyone unless it's money, wealth, and power.

My wife had kept saying she wants to visit Paris. I kept telling her that's not a good idea... it's full of mooslims and its a shit-hole. Looks like I won't have to plan a trip now.

France is a mess right now. Europe will be a mess soon too with all the immigration going on.
Do not go there, all the Muslims are infiltrate.
Soon they will declare all the base are belong to them.

What's the link between Charlie Hebdo and the HyperCacher (Kosher Grocery store) attacks in France?
The people who did it are Islamists, and they are told killing Jews is a good thing.

In France in the past year "racial" attacks have increased by 30%.
Jihad is a global movement, it can happen anywhere.
France has about 5-6 million Muslims.
Most of them are from North Africa, this is important because North Africa was colonized by the French.
The 4th and 5th generations of Muslims in France (current generation) are the angriest and most dispossessed.
They live outside the big cities, in what is called the Banlieues
They aren't really connected to the big cities, the transport is terrible, so they feel literally disconnected from French Life.
If you're young, angry, unemployed, and Muslim living in the Bonlieue, it may well be that the only part of your identity that feels real, is your religious identity.

So they feel disconnected from the culture and society there.

In February, Netanyahu endorsed Aliyah, or a mass emigration of Europe's Jews to Israel.

So notice where Extremism takes root, it takes root in low income and disenfranchised areas.
Not only in the ghettos in areas and places where the current system fails people, and they have nothing to lose.
Think about the comments made by the Islamic State, where they stated they would infiltrate places like Chicago and other low income areas that are full of poor and disenfranchised people. These people have no loyalties or sympathies to what we would call the republic of the United States of America, even though they are technically natural born citizens, they are also technically, enemies of the state (or soon will be).

If you have the means to watch Vice S03E13 it's a good watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
What preparation? They show up and start shooting. No one can return fire so it's not that hard to plan!

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, the government sucks, but don't underestimate our military

I agree 100%, if this PC Gov would let our men and women take the gloves off this would been settled years ago.

Germany I hope you are watching, this is you in the coming weeks/months, along with our country.

Jason.

I tend to look past the daily events and toward where things are headed. Are Americans going to go to war to keep Europe free for a third time?
all they need to do is ramp up HK production and take care of business, after all they are dealing with a JV terrorist group. plus they have a great resource now in the army age arabic speaking refugees they are taking in. they need to train and arm them so they could keep their new country safe.

Makes me start to rethink my 5 shot 357 for edc. Maybe the m and p 45 will be my new companion.

Yep, according to Obama its to early to say who is involved in the attacks.... But he believes the Cambridge police acted stupidly and that the gentle giant was gunned down from behind with his hands up....

Chances are it's those pesky Hare Krishna's screaming Allah Akbar after unleashing the AK's hidden under their tambourines.

Makes me start to rethink my 5 shot 357 for edc. Maybe the m and p 45 will be my new companion.

I love my Glock 20 in these cooler days. 15 rounds of 10mm bang bangs is much better than my sr9c's 17 round of 9mm bang bangs. Unfortunately when in MA I'm limited to 10 rounds [thinking]. I need to find a few 'cheap' glock 20 prebans.

Now fox is reporting hostages are being executed one at a time. Maybe a group of "men" needs to bum rush those ****ers and go down fighting with honor!!!

think more easily concealable pistol caliber carbine or rifle cartridge with mags to spare.

Like a KelTec Sub2K or a KelTec Su16C

Kel-tec%20SU-16.jpg

Blackhawk-Diversion-Carry-Racquet-Bag.jpg

I'd be lying if I said the reports of the hostages being executed doesn't have me choking back tears. So ****ing awful. [sad2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom