• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now fox is reporting hostages are being executed one at a time. Maybe a group of "men" needs to bum rush those ****ers and go down fighting with honor!!!

This. No ****ing way, if I knew I was in a group of people being taken out one by one, that I wouldn't go down fighting at least.

I was just talking to my wife about how I would rather die or I could accept a loved one dying from police cross fire than dying on my knees begging for my life, for the love of God bum rush these animals and take them down. Grow some balls France.

Jason.

Scary times. Unfortunately Germany's next. Close the borders. Russia is next, but I have a feeling Putin will burn the world down before they go down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thousands of single Muslim men, refugees, in European countries. ......what could possibly go wrong.

I'm saying it now, don't go near a mall or a theater, unless you're armed to the teeth

Prayers for the poor folks killed.
Our turn is coming.
Our government is going to import a couple of hundred thousand of these savages to speed things along a bit.

I was just talking to my wife about how I would rather die or I could accept a loved one dying from police cross fire than dying on my knees begging for my life, for the love of God bum rush these animals and take them down. Grow some balls France.

Jason.

I love your passion and agree wit you but think how hard it is for those guys to bull rush 3 guys with full auto AK's. Chances are that won't save anyone either

I'd be lying if I said the reports of the hostages being executed doesn't have me choking back tears. So ****ing awful. [sad2]

+1

There's no ****ing way I could let that happen. WTF are the police doing?!

The need to breach those buildings NOW.

Jason.

ive actualy discussed this with my wife. I will go down fighting! With it or on it as the spartan's wives expected!

I'd be lying if I said the reports of the hostages being executed doesn't have me choking back tears. So ****ing awful. [sad2]

Hate to say it, but we all knew as soon as we heard there were hostages the end game was to kill them. These ****ers want bodies. That is what they want. And it looks like they will get their bodies tonight.

Mike

I love your passion and agree wit you but think how hard it is for those guys to bull rush 3 guys with full auto AK's. Chances are that won't save anyone either
If the chances are 5% success isnt that better than waiting for your turn

3 gunman, 100 people...rushing them would work, if most worked on rushing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom