Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys like you Derek are what's left of the backbone of America. I'm 61 years old. When I was your age, I'd be thinking the same as you guys. You're strong and brave....but a lot more of us can either no longer back up our bravery with strength (like me) or were never brave in the first place. Many of those folks staring down those barrels are members of the latter group

Never give up. Go down fighting even if it's a 61 year old fight. These guys don't let people go, if you're going to die, die fighting. Don't die like a slaughtered pig in a slaughter house.

still no one in our .gov or the French has said the word Muslim.........

Everyone knows they are in some way associated with one of the alphabet of Islamic terrorist organizations, I'm more curious as to which one.

Also, when I was in France they were much more openly skeptic of their Islamic population then would ever be considered "PC" in the US.

Mike

We already tried that in Iraq (invaded the wrong country) - and in Afghanistan.

What did it solve?

So maybe we should what - attack another country? Given the past record which one exactly are we supposed to invade this time - Bulgaria? Chad? Peru?
Lets just strengthen out boarders thumb our noses and g'ready

ISIS is as much of a threat to France as it is to the US. France is a valued military ally that was just attacked in open warfare, how do we not have the obligation to act?

This would only be the fourth NATO member or country pending accession that has been attacked or invaded and we did nothing. Why would you expect that to change now?

I was talking to a coworker the other day, and from what he is hearing from contacts in places like germany is that Europe right now is a complete shit show and in some places on the verge of all out war between outraged citizens and the "refugees"
close is no cigar, not good enough. people will forget this just as they did the london bombings, the spanish bombings, and the last paris shit show.

Never give up. Go down fighting even if it's a 61 year old fight. These guys don't let people go, if you're going to die, die fighting. Don't die like a slaughtered pig in a slaughter house.

Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?
GySgt. Daniel J. "Dan" Daly, USMC
near Lucy-`le-Bocage as he led the 5th Marines' attack into Belleau Wood, 6 June 1918

Yes, it is...it's just hard for each of them

- - - Updated - - -

No, not really

Then you're not connected with reality

If you think that couldn't happen here you're naive. Shockingly naive.
This

I'll work on holding down this side of the state
With you derek. With it or on it.
Glad to have you
Dude....I never said it COULDN'T happen here. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough (my bad). If ths type of attack happens here everyone who can carry will. Everyone's mindset will change and there will be loaded rifles in a lot of foyers.

What I should have said is we will not be VICTIMS like the Europeans are

You're more naive or delusional than I thought. If the same thing happens in Orlando tomorrow, I can assure you that there will not be 200 million guns being carried regularly any time soon. People are comfortable in their altered reality, they're not gonna upend that, not gonna happen.

"Id rather die a free man with a bad hip and too many scars than live as a member of a flock that thinks someone else will save me from scary things". Learn it.....live it.

I have the news on in the background and the talking in circles to try and avoid saying the word "Muslim" is simply disgraceful .
Most of them are still playing the "Gee we don't know who might be behind this." f*cking game.

Dude....I never said it COULDN'T happen here. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough (my bad). If ths type of attack happens here everyone who can carry will. Everyone's mindset will change and there will be loaded rifles in a lot of foyers.

What I should have said is we will not be VICTIMS like the Europeans are

Well, it did happen here (as in Mass) and people sheltered in place.

Maybe wherever you are people are tough, but my guess is your just delusional

Oh man, we cannot have this conversation in a forum like this. France needs to act NOW. I would not send a single US soldier there to fight this until they have changed their policies and have come to their senses

Part of the reason why this is happening in the first place is because the Europeans got away with hiding behind the US for many decades.

Besides the blatantly obvious point that the French should be able to handle this situation themselves - thinking that that US should just go in and save the day is more than a little bit ****ed up.

In the meantime, Obama is scrambling to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees into the US. I'm sure that they will all be peaceful Muslims.

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.
The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refugees-u-s-centres-1.3308576

^
This x 1000
The old man taught me to never quit and never back up.
Running only gets you shot in the back.

the french president told people to stay in their homes. hope they still have some good n heavy pastry rolling pins, because i dont think they are into golf much.

Fox has reported a Syrian said they were recruited to execute this attack.

We need some Syrian refugees here

When I was in Paris this past summer there was a very strong police presence, granted it was right around Bastille day. That said, I felt like you saw many more cops and many better armed cops than you do in the US.

Mike

"Several armed men came into the concert," he said. "Two or three men, not wearing masks, came in with what looked like Kalashnikovs and fired blindly on the crowd.

"It lasted between 10 and 15 minutes. It was extremely violent and there was panic. The attackers had enough time to reload at least three times. They were very young."

From FOX

I don't think so. They almost look grease gun-esque. That's why I ask. It's got a vertical forward grip in front of the mag.

CTuri36UkAAXG0f.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom