Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 gunman, 100 people...rushing them would work, if most worked on rushing them

The problem that MOST people have - is that they do not have the capability of staring somebody in the eyes while they strangle the life out of them or drive a knife into their heart until you see their eyes go dead.

Without being able to do that - when you're stuck in a situation like this you're sort of screwed whether or not you have a gun.

I think the French President just needs to take the leash off the Legion. Let them make War upon those who would participate in attacks like this.

I know a couple of former Legionnaires. Spoke to them a few minutes ago. They were not angry, they were not clamoring for justice. They simply (and quietly) said if called upon The Legion will make War Eternal upon those who are the enemies of the Republic of France. There would be no quarter, nor safe harbor.

Say what you will about the French Regular Forces, but Legionnaires are a different breed.

~100 dead in the concert hall. Just terrible.

Prayers to all families.

Didn't dear leader say mass shootings don't happen in other countries?

If you think that couldn't happen here you're naive. Shockingly naive.

It already happened - right in Boston. What is happening in France right now is only different by a matter of degrees - not intent.

France also has far more Muslims in large concentrations than the US does.

It already happened - right in Boston. What is happening in France right now is only different by a matter of degrees - not intent.

France also has far more Muslims in large concentrations than the US does.
Agree, the scale is much larger but the concept is the same.

The Russians did that in a theater where hostages were being held and it killed most of the hostages also

because first responders were not warned. Most of those hostages choked on their tongues while being laid on their back, completely passed out.

First aid workers did not know that gas was used. Only Spetznaz had antidote and masks.

Not to worry, Obama 'condemns the heartbreaking Paris attacks, vows terrorists will face justice'... I'm sure he's getting ready to draw a line in the sand too.

I hope this wakes up the French and they take the gloves off.

Maybe they will but what are they going to shoot at? One band of terrorists that will probably be dead soon? Course they could start getting pissed and demand a blockade against illegals/muzz refugees, that'd be a start I guess.

So, what do you propose?

Person in theater posting on social media pleading with police to raid it, as the attackers are slaughtering them 1 by 1

Top of the news at 6 on channel 7 said police were storming the theater.

French president just said he is closing the borders

You forgot they also imposed a curfew.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me?

Are the pussy french cops just standing outside and listening to the gunshots!? [sad2]

See above.

CNN is reporting 60 killed, 100 hostages. France has closed it's borders.

World War 3 just started.

With who? Where?

CNN just confirming the people in the theater are being killed now. WTF crazy times!

That was a while ago. Will go back to finish reading the posts here. Stopped at this one (#140?).

I have been saying for a long time (and getting shit about it h ere) that we are on an inevitable collision course with islam. They want us all dead and our "leaders" continue to deny it, support them, arm them, train them, allow them to live among us, and completely silence any criticism of them.

This is going to get real ugly soon. We badly need to clean our own house and get rid of the traitors in our government if we are to prevent this shit from happening here

Listening to France 24 live feed and I'm disgusted how these f-ing idiot reporters are seriously asking why would anyone want to shoot up a restaurant, why would anyone want to shoot up a concert hall? They're asking as if it was done because someone didn't like the food or the band. And it doesn't seem like they're trying to avoid the fact that Islamic hatred is responsible but because their empty little heads can't come up with a motive.

Hey, where has frenchman been?? Hopefully he doesn't have any family that got caught up in this......

Listening to France 24 live feed and I'm disgusted how these f-ing idiot reporters are seriously asking why would anyone want to shoot up a restaurant, why would anyone want to shoot up a concert hall? They're asking as if it was done because someone didn't like the food or the band. And it doesn't seem like they're trying to avoid the fact that Islamic hatred is responsible but because their empty little heads can't come up with a motive.

...and there are those here that think we should send our military to help them fight this. I say let them figure it out for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom