Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
refugees_welcome_dublin.jpg

Lets just strengthen out boarders thumb our noses and g'ready

When you're talking about things like this - the borders aren't where the problem is.

The problem is with our government - and a whole bunch of people that are walking the streets beside you every day.

Earlier in this thread somebody posted the pics with the teenage girls holding the "refugees welcome" - that's where the problem is.

The government officials who absolutely refuse to do their goddam job - are where the problem is.

I'm listening to the SkyNews feed right now - and there's a couple of commentators on there talking about why they went into the theatre so quickly - and one of them is making some SERIOUSLY dumb ass comments , things like " There must have been indications that something was going down - other wise they would have tried to calm down the situation and negotiate". When "newspeople" say shit like this - the average idiot watching sucks it up.

But if you've read a book like "Terror At Beslan" -you realize that this guy is a complete and utter MORON. I've been listening and now they're talking about who could have done it - and not ONCE - are they mentioning Muslims (edit - sorry - they just mentioned ISIS).

But in the end - this guy doing the commentary is a good part of the problem too.

Albert Einstein once said something along the lines of " problems cannot be solved with the same level of understanding that created them". Well being dirt ignorant of reality never solved ANYTHING.

i agree closing the borders is a good idea, unfortunately their timing is awful. too late

we can still do it

The "funny" part I heard on fox, it's a curfew because cops don't want to shoot people in the street, WTF was that brain fart?

The "funny" part I heard on fox, it's a curfew because cops don't want to shoot people in the street, WTF was that brain fart?
I suspect that is a translation issue. More people in the street is more confusion and more stress for officers trying to hunt down the perpetrators.

Listening to France 24 live feed and I'm disgusted how these f-ing idiot reporters are seriously asking why would anyone want to shoot up a restaurant, why would anyone want to shoot up a concert hall? They're asking as if it was done because someone didn't like the food or the band. And it doesn't seem like they're trying to avoid the fact that Islamic hatred is responsible but because their empty little heads can't come up with a motive.
Bad food, bad music, bad soccer; that would be enough to set any true Frenchman off. [rolleyes]

Seriously, hope this motivates them to start rooting out the rot, but based on the (non-)response after Charlie Hebdo sadly I think it's going to take more.

france is closing their borders---kinda like the old story about closing the barn door after the cow got out

Good strategy, if their plan is to close the borders to keep all the bad guys contained as they go mooslim by mooslim shooting every last one of them. But, I suspect it is just for show.

Good strategy, if their plan is to close the borders to keep all the bad guys contained as they go mooslim by mooslim shooting every last one of them. But, I suspect it is just for show.

yeah they should just commit genocide.... you are a complete ****ing retard.

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

yeah they should just commit genocide.... you are a complete ****ing retard.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom