Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to a French citizen being interviewed, stating that the Gov't needs to take over everything and put the military everywhere, so that the people can feel safe.....

I hope they have enough to completely cover the entire population with protection. Oh right... they don't.

more sky news.... They were playing footage of the police going up ladders into the theater. They said if you look close, you can see the red from the lasers that guided the bullets.

They then had a small discussion about whether or not it was the terrorist weapons that had the lasers. Then decided it was unlikely they had access to such advanced weaponry, since the AK47 was so cheap and easy to get.

I really don't know where to start with the fail.

Just listened to a French citizen being interviewed, stating that the Gov't needs to take over everything and put the military everywhere, so that the people can feel safe, because they are all scared and that would make them feel safer .....

I'm loding mags...that's what makes me feel safe.

Typical western panic. This is why terrorism works.

An armed society ready to fight back when these "allah akbar" *******s show up is the only way to go. All other options amount to a reactive police state where the power power belongs first to the terrorists and second to the government, but never to the people.

This is why you carry.

And anybody who knows the history of these kinds of things has to keep in the back of their mind that the whole thing could potentially be a false flag to give the government the excuse they need to do that.

Not saying it is - but you'd be stupid to not at least pay attention to what happens and be wary of what comes down after this.

Attacking a camp filled with women and children is not ok. I fully support ejecting them. Attacking women and children? Hell no.

When are people going to wake up and realize there is a war going on, and only one side is fighting??? Ya know what, these women and children know and should get the **** out of the way then. War is ugly, and sometimes in war innocent people die. Thats war, and everyone here constantly yelling GO TIME need to wake the **** up and realize it's ugly, bloody, and not nearly as organized as it is in the movies.

I hate this cowardly response of attacking "them" in retaliation. The people to kill are the ones who did the shooting and hostage taking. And the best suited people to do that killing were the victims, and in real time. Martial law, shutting borders, killing innocents, and the usual western approach of fear and destruction is why terrorism works. These events should begin and end with the people directly responsible. And the way to make the happen is to have an armed society of free people ready to punch down violence right when it surfaces. But no, western society is primarily a bunch of unarmed people who get slaughtered by evil people, and the living trade off freedoms for the illusion of safety. Forever.

I hate this cowardly response of attacking "them" in retaliation. The people to kill are the ones who did the shooting and hostage taking. And the best suited people to do that killing were the victims, and in real time. Martial law, shutting borders, killing innocents, and the usual western approach of fear of destruction is why terrorism works. These events should begin and end with the people directly responsible. And the way to make the happen is to have an armed society of free people ready to punch down violence right when it surfaces. But no, western society is primarily a bunch of unarmed people who get slaughtered by evil people, and the living trade off freedoms for the illusion of safety. Forever.

Pretty much reliving the Middle Ages.

President doesn't want to speculate on who was responsible.

WAIT! - That's what he specializes in?! He jumps to a way early conclusion every time a cop shoots someone. Unreal...

Fox has said the same thing. Went on to Condemn it. **** you. I applaud them for having the nuts to stand up and fight back. Candlelight vigils and hashtags don't do ****ing shit.

If the governments are not going to stop the problem - well then it's left to "the people".

What's that statement in the Constitution? ...... something like "powers not given to the government are delegated to the people" ?

Well it's always "the people" who end up in body bags during situations like this - if the government is not going to do it's ****ing job and protect you - and they let in thousands or millions of immigrants who then turn out to be terrorists and kill your fellow countrymen - I don't see where the problem is in firebombing the shit out of refugee camps to drive them out and drive them back home.

This is what happens when government claims power - and then doesn't do it's MOST BASIC job.

Attacking a camp filled with women and children is not ok. I fully support ejecting them. Attacking women and children? Hell no.

A good many of the news reports I've seen about those refugees are showing that a VERY high percentage of them are NOT women and children. They're all men - and young men at that.

So from your statement I'm assuming you're totally against us going over and bombing the shit out of some random Arab country so that we can "fight terrorism" ?

@Frenchman I hope those you love are safe, for the rest of us if you thought this couldn't happen get home and make sure your mags are loaded, shit is real

Last edited:
I hate this cowardly response of attacking "them" in retaliation. The people to kill are the ones who did the shooting and hostage taking. And the best suited people to do that killing were the victims, and in real time. Martial law, shutting borders, killing innocents, and the usual western approach of fear and destruction is why terrorism works. These events should begin and end with the people directly responsible. And the way to make the happen is to have an armed society of free people ready to punch down violence right when it surfaces. But no, western society is primarily a bunch of unarmed people who get slaughtered by evil people, and the living trade off freedoms for the illusion of safety. Forever.

I understand where you're coming from - but my response is simple: What results have being reasonable achieved?

We keep marching along being reasonable - into our graves. Reasonableness has become a psy ops weapon that gets used against western societies both by the terrorists - and by people and organizations within those western countries.

Past a certain point - being reasonable just doesn't work any more.

Invaders are invaders, but killing unarmed non-belligerents isn't right either. Round em up and ship em home. Blame the politicians and hold them personally responsible once you've stopped the bleeding.

The place and time to "fight terrorism" is right where it happens and when it's happening. Everything else is a show -- a distraction to funnel money and power to governments that feed on fear. A society armed and ready to respond, a society without pre-screened victims, is the only way to take away the real power of terrorism. Otherwise the playbook is obvious and the terrorists hold the power. Anyone who doesn't carry, who isn't ready to put down evil when it's in their face, is part of the problem.

I understand where you're coming from - but my response is simple: What results have being reasonable achieved?

We keep marching along being reasonable - into our graves. Reasonableness has become a psy ops weapon that gets used against western societies both by the terrorists - and by people and organizations within those western countries.

Well, what he's saying is an Ultra leftist attitude coated in smooth language : "Get only the bad ones". There's not such thing, you can never just get the bad ones.

This is the exact attitude that caused this attack and many before it. Misleading the people that there's any way on this earth knowing who are the good or the bad, before they kill you. This is a lie, this is murder by sedation. This is what has been done to Europe and is being to us.

There's only one way: Either don't let them at the first place, or let them under a very large magnifying glass.
Optimally ? Each people and culture belong at a cretin place on this globe, and mixing them around in large numbers is asking for trouble.

Last edited:
Well, what he's saying is an Ultra leftist attitude coated in smooth language : "Get only the bad ones". There's not such thing, you can never just get the bad ones.

"We'll let only the good ones cross the border"

This is the exact attitude that caused this attack.

Yeah, but you're also espousing typical neocon rhetoric that somehow an imaginary line between two countries is impenetrable. Maybe if france was an island the argument might have better merit, but most of the western world is vulnerable to this kind of thing... even WITH strict immigration controls.

My point is we live in a fat happy clueless society -- one that just begs for terrorism to work its will. Then it happens. And the result is always more government, more war, less freedom, and the inviting helplessness remains. I'm not above calling for war when it's necessary. My view of the muslim religion... well, it's not positive. Killing people who need to be killed is fine with me. But western society here and now is just too weak to justify that. If I were leading, we would take things to a far more personal place, preserving open society, freedom, and privacy. We need to toughen up, arm up, and be willing to kill when evil is in front of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom