Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's entirely appropriate to kill a fly, with a sledgehammer.

Release. The. Kraken.

It's always the Muslims...

The scale of this is huge. 100 hostages, multiple shootings, explosions, now another issue at a mall? Thoughts and prayers for all of the victims of this.
Seeing this makes me want to swap my pocket gun for my glock 19 when out in public.

I carry both (and I'm sure I'm not the only NESer who does)... G43 pocket, 6+1, with 2 extra mags in other pocket, also G26 ankle, 10+1, with 2 extra mags on other ankle in a mag carrier....and up until a couple years ago when I mentioned this here and elsewhere, I'd get a few replies saying "paranoid" "what are you afraid of?" or "overkill" etc...That was, however, prior to the Marathon Bombing, Ferguson/Baltimore etc, plus the increase in homegrown ISIS/ISIL/Muslim Jihadist f*cks? ...Today, rarely (if ever) do I hear it, as people realize this actually is a friggin' war, on several fronts...
Just sayin'

I know what will solve this. More US military installations, troops and bombing in the ME [hmmm]

we need to remove another leader and create another unstable country...you know becuase multiple negatives always equal a positive

- - - Updated - - -

Truth. The French authorities have no idea how many perps are out there. None

Fox just reported they believe 12 are at large

tumblr_mm0kv0mArU1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg

I know what will solve this. More US military installations, troops and bombing in the ME [hmmm]

And more funding of ISIS... if we give them enough free stuff, eventually they'll be like "Hey those Americans are great guys, let's start being nice to them."

Well, what he's saying is an Ultra leftist attitude coated in smooth language : "Get only the bad ones". There's not such thing, you can never just get the bad ones.

This is the exact attitude that caused this attack and many before it. Misleading the people that there's any way on this earth knowing who are the good or the bad, before they kill you. This is a lie, this is murder by sedation. This is what has been done to Europe and is being to us.

There's only one way: Either don't let them at the first place, or let them under a very large magnifying glass.
Optimally ? Each people and culture belong at a cretin place on this globe, and mixing them around in large numbers is asking for trouble.
What no to multiculturalism ?

Cal, I was really referring to them getting serious about fixing the problems they have internally with the refugee's and the Muslim communities that have no interest in assimilating into France.

I don't know how they're going to do that - without kicking them out. And that may well be impossible since they're probably citizens.

Sick part is they see how "successful" this attack was and how easy it can be pulled off here on a mall around Xmas time or a Walmart or something. We are just as clueless

Sick part is they see how "successful" this attack was and how easy it can be pulled off here on a mall around Xmas time or a Walmart or something. We are just as clueless

Make no mistake, when you're prepared to, and expect to, die during your planned attack it's not hard to build up a body count. What's actually amazing is how LOW the count is when you have 12 or more guys ready to give up there lives. People in Paris should just be happy these guys weren't better trained.

Think about throwing on gear, grabbing a rifle and just walking around shooting people you know are unarmed. Do you really think 10 people per terrorist is a high body count?

Maybe we should air drop 50 tons of ammo into Paris instead of Syria next time?

Why? So the French citizens can toss them at the terrorists really hard since they are not allowed by their govt to own guns and protect themselves.

Make no mistake, when you're prepared to, and expect to, die during your planned attack it's not hard to build up a body count. What's actually amazing is how LOW the count is when you have 12 or more guys ready to give up there lives. People in Paris should just be happy these guys weren't better trained.

more than 10 people per terrorist. They may not be trained, but they werent ignorant either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom