• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a terrorist attack by ISIS and the muslims via the "religion of peace". That's a fact, MSNBC already said so...[rolleyes]
Stand-by [mg]
Zero Hour Arms

I tend to look past the daily events and toward where things are headed. Are Americans going to go to war to keep Europe free for a third time?

It is just some mooslims celebrating being in their new home country. Nothing to be alarmed about...

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

It is just some mooslims celebrating being in their new home country. Nothing to be alarmed about...

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Yup, they usually shoot a lot in the air and blow things up when they're feeling good! Get used to it France!

So far they are saying 18 dead in a restaurant shooting, two suicide bombers in bars near the soccer stadium, and 60 hostages in a theater.

Gotta be the Catholics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

Paris under siege: At least 18 dead after Kalashnikov-wielding terrorist goes on the rampage in the capital, hostages are taken at concert hall and explosions are heard near national stadium

18 people said to have been killed in terror attacks in central Paris tonight
Two attackers reportedly had suicide vests near Stade de France stadium
Hostages taken from rock metal concert at Bataclan music hall, police said

seems to be getting kinda sporty over there. They must need laws against guns, explosives and mass murder.

Durka Durka, Mohammed Jihad, sherpa sherpa, Baq Allah.... If this ain't durquas, I'm going to be very surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far they are saying 18 dead in a restaurant shooting, two suicide bombers in bars near the soccer stadium, and 60 hostages in a theater.

Gotta be the Catholics.

[rofl]

But in all seriousness - that's a good comparison point.

How many people did the IRA kill in all those years. They even set off some pretty big bombs in London if I remember correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Durka Durka, Mohammed Jihad, sherpa sherpa, Baq Allah.... If this ain't durquas, I'm going to be very surprised.

Who the hell else would it be?

On the plus side - this is going to send France around the bend. Looks like those Conservative parties just won themselves a big talking point. And this will also lead to some serious shit going down vis a vi all those immigrants.

I love the fact that the Muslims keep pushing the envelope. I want to see where the blow up point is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone surprised? They are flooding Europe with muslims from war torn and jihadist nations and they've removed the ability to defend themselves, this is just the beginning.

Is anyone surprised? They are flooding Europe with muslims from war torn and jihadist nations and they've removed the ability to defend themselves, this is just the beginning.

That's the key difference between Europe and the US. Try as they might, they have failed miserably at disarming us. Bring on the muzzies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom