• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they're overreporting the deaths..cripes.
Everyone always tries to get the biggest number as fast as they possibly can and are often wrong. I remember reports of over 50 dead in Boston during the marathon reporting...

My wife had kept saying she wants to visit Paris. I kept telling her that's not a good idea... it's full of mooslims and its a shit-hole. Looks like I won't have to plan a trip now.

This is outright warfare against an ally of the US and requires the full force of our military be brought to bear. This goes beyond 'just' terrorism.

What a **** clown. "I don't want to speculate as to who did this....." Really? Really??? Ya, it must be that french tea party contingency....you c*nt

I have done a few gigs at this venue before. When I heard the name it rang a bell.. Did a live album with Dream Theater in 98... And seeing this gives me a pit in my stomach. We are suppose to be doing a show in Paris in a few weeks... Just sickening. Cowardly f@@@'s

This is outright warfare against an ally of the US and requires the full force of our military be brought to bear. This goes beyond 'just' terrorism.

No effin way man! This is THEIR problem! Self inflicted!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This, 1000% this.

Be prepared, cause this will happen here. Soon. (Scary times)

"chik..chik"

Yep, according to Obama its to early to say who is involved in the attacks.... But he believes the Cambridge police acted stupidly and that the gentle giant was gunned down from behind with his hands up....

[laugh] I threw on fox news, they cut to the french president.....only problem is there is no translator.....

No effin way man! This is THEIR problem! Self inflicted!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"chik..chik"

ISIS is as much of a threat to France as it is to the US. France is a valued military ally that was just attacked in open warfare, how do we not have the obligation to act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom