Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet Woo, Wu? Just said that reports say the assailants were using Kalishikoff rifles. "A popular weapon commonly used by terrorists"

Why are you afraid? Given what is going on - if people in Europe started shooting back that would be a GOOD thing.

Maybe they will but what are they going to shoot at? One band of terrorists that will probably be dead soon? Course they could start getting pissed and demand a blockade against illegals/muzz refugees, that'd be a start I guess.

-Mike

This is my second Friday night this week......and now this crap!

I am glad I only have to walk across the street to get another 18 pack......looks like I am going to need it tonight![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

The extremely odd thing today is, I was driving into boston today and kept getting this sense of something bad happening and thought how I didn't really want to be in the city today. Then at work a coworker was talking about how he needs a BOB or a GHB incase something bad ever happened. Now all this shit happens. Gives me the willies. I've never been one to worry about terrorism or anything like that, but it's starting to creep into the back of my head as becoming a very real threat.

It's cause it's Friday the 13th.

-Mike

The extremely odd thing today is, I was driving into boston today and kept getting this sense of something bad happening and thought how I didn't really want to be in the city today. Then at work a coworker was talking about how he needs a BOB or a GHB incase something bad ever happened. Now all this shit happens. Gives me the willies. I've never been one to worry about terrorism or anything like that, but it's starting to creep into the back of my head as becoming a very real threat.

Don't worry, we have TSA. They will protect us.

They sure didn't wait long after refugee-ing themselves to get stuff going. If I had to place odds, I would have thought it would take a bit longer. You give them everything they want and they kill you anyway. They are not capable of coexisting with the rest of the world.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Hopefully everyone will take a moment to say a prayer or at least send thoughts of sympathy to the French.

Remember, these are someone's mothers and fathers, sons and daughters who are being murdered by these savages.

I hope they're overreporting the deaths..cripes.

The one bright part of this is it might get some nippleheads over there to wake the **** up. MSM can't sweep it under the rug when the body count gets shitty enough and its all over the place. I am betting though a lot of this is media BS and crappy reporting, though.

-Mike

The European nations that took in hundreds of thousands of middle easterners will regret it,

Yeah, I have trouble getting past the part where France acknowledges that it knows that hundreds of people went to Syria to train for terrorist attacks and then came back to France.

Umm, don't let them back in? Does training to commit treasonous acts of murder suffice for revoking citizenship? Should it?

The scale of this is huge. 100 hostages, multiple shootings, explosions, now another issue at a mall? Thoughts and prayers for all of the victims of this.

Seeing this makes me want to swap my pocket gun for my glock 19 when out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom