Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, thanks to this incident my girlfriend just texted me inquiring about pepper spray and saying that she wants to put together a bug-out bag. Obviously my goal is for her to get an LTC. Soon...

suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-soon-my-friend-soon-0f10da.jpg

My fiance thinks she is going to Europe this spring....I've never, ever been one to tell her she can't do something, but this might be the one time in my life I put my foot down and say.....nope.

Can't wait to hear our apologist in charge blaming the all to evil killy AK47 for this currently unfolding event. Killery will be by shortly to back him up.

What a horrible crime. Doubting any lessons learned.

Last edited:
Looks like a major offensive....so it begins

I was talking to a coworker the other day, and from what he is hearing from contacts in places like germany is that Europe right now is a complete shit show and in some places on the verge of all out war between outraged citizens and the "refugees"

Don't hold your breath. It doesn't fit the agenda. [thinking]

They're only going to be able to keep that shit up for so long before the mainstream media gets thrown under the bus.

I think they're playing with a little bit of fire on this one. Paris is sort of "special" city. The city of lights and all that. It's typically men who get all peeved off about the whole Muslim thing - I don't see too many women jumping on the bandwagon. Women - at least liberal women - want everybody to get along.

But when you start blowing up Paris - you just hit a nerve. Because now literally MILLIONS of women around the world will start thinking "they're blowing up Paris and killing people in theatres".

On the plus side - this might get me out of having to pay for that Paris trip the wife keeps saying she wants to take.

The dumbass Muslims should have listened to their women a little bit better - if they did they might have realized that women love Paris - and women hold grudges.

:::insert anti-muslim comment here:::
I think it's quite obvious the religion of peace is not able to coexist with the western world. Did I hear the dirtbag of a president we have is inviting so called refugees to our country from the North African cesspool ?

Last edited:
The extremely odd thing today is, I was driving into boston today and kept getting this sense of something bad happening and thought how I didn't really want to be in the city today. Then at work a coworker was talking about how he needs a BOB or a GHB incase something bad ever happened. Now all this shit happens. Gives me the willies. I've never been one to worry about terrorism or anything like that, but it's starting to creep into the back of my head as becoming a very real threat.

I think it's quite obvious the religion of peace is not able to coexist with the western world. Did I here the dirtbag of a president we have is inviting so called refugees to our country from the North African cesspool ?

The dirtbag muslim in the WH will have some 'splainin' to do if things start going off the rails here too

My fiance thinks she is going to Europe this spring....I've never, ever been one to tell her she can't do something, but this might be the one time in my life I put my foot down and say.....nope.

LOL, not sure if serious. So you're going to start a fight with your fiance over a statistically improbable event? Sounds like fun. [rofl]

The durka infestation is real but it's not enough that I would ban myself from going to most of Europe over it. That's like saying I won't go in a mall because we had a few mall shootings in america.

-Mike

The extremely odd thing today is, I was driving into boston today and kept getting this sense of something bad happening and thought how I didn't really want to be in the city today. Then at work a coworker was talking about how he needs a BOB or a GHB incase something bad ever happened. Now all this shit happens. Gives me the willies. I've never been one to worry about terrorism or anything like that, but it's starting to creep into the back of my head as becoming a very real threat.

Welcome to 2015 my friend. We can still defend ourselves here. Europe...not so much! Relax and have a beer!

Let's not jump to conclusions, it's probably a white gun clinging God fearing Conservative.
Sorry, just getting ahead of Obama

According to foxnews, it was a band from America playing at the concert hall where the hostage situation is going on.

I've never been one to worry about terrorism or anything like that, but it's starting to creep into the back of my head as becoming a very real threat.
It better be. I don't worry about some random guy with a gun, I worry about some random guy with a backpack. I won't say I've completely become paranoid, but I put a lot more thought into going to places with large crowds these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom