Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...suicide-bomber-belongs-syrian-refugee-who-ent

... the second key role of ISIS is also starting to emerge: the terrorist bogeyman that ravages Europe and scares the living daylight out of people who beg the government to implement an even more strict government apparatus in order to protect them from refugees ISIS terrorists.

Certainly expect a version of Europe'a Patriot Act to emerge over the next year, when the old continent has its own "September 11" moment, one which will provide the unelected Brussels bureaucrats with even more authoritarian power.

5 big suitcases of full auto sears is a shitpile of sears. NES wouldn't put much of a dent in the pile. Add to that the fact that the number of members here that are capable and truly qualified to handle a full auto wouldn't require more than a marble bag full
i'll take a small carry on please. [rofl]seriously though a homemade dias or lightning link would be more obtainable.

It all went to shit when Obama was elected....along with Killary and Kerry they took us down a path to insanity and the Russians are laughing at us every day

Sorry - but the retard began long before that. It dates to AT LEAST when Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I was opposed to the Iraq war before it even started - because I believed that it would give the Democrats the wedge issue to elect an even bigger retard as President when they were given the chance.

Lo and behold - along came Obama.

The invasion of Iraq was just plain RETARDED. The 9/11 hijackers were from SAUDI ARABIA. We're not allied with Saudi Arabia - which is directly supporting ISIS - which is blowing up Syria - a country that had a large Christian population - and which is now serving as the battle ground training area for a whole new generation of terrorist soldiers - who are now apparently sneaking their asses into Europe and blowing up France.

Just ****ING RETARDED.

We would have been better off supporting Saddam Hussein and trying to keep the guy on a leash. If Saudi Arabia got out of line - we could have sicked the Iraqis on them and told them they could keep the oil revenue from any Saudi oil fields they take over.

Nothing like a beautiful, blonde Polish nationalist girl. Yowza.

i'll give an 8 plus 2 for love of country. on the right of her banner it say "for poland or for polish", its cutoff. notice the red slash mark through the cresent moon. edit: found full picture, it says "poland only for polish", that cute little nationalist racist just gave my kielbasa a boost. [smile]

Last edited:
With oil prices so low, the Saudis are running out of money.

If the US allows oil companies to drill in the Gulf of Mexico, build the Keystone pipeline, drill in ANWR, etc., the Saudis, Iranians, etc. will run out of money and won't be able to fund the Global Jihad.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/25/investing/oil-prices-saudi-arabia-cash-opec-middle-east/
Here' s a great read on the origins of the current war in Syria and it ties directly to Saudi Arabia's oil woes.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/column...e-war-syria-could-destabilise-putin-103505758

Simply explained, Putin's Russia dominates the natural gas market in much of Europe. Saudi Arabia is faced with the problem of producing more and more oil which is getting more expensive to produce per barrel. With greater production costs and falling prices, they have a big problem. Their solution is an abundance of cheap to produce natural gas. But there's a problem. Getting the natural gas to market in Europe requires a pipeline through Syria and that pipeline will never get built with Assad in power in Syria.

The rest explains itself.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

The invasion of Iraq was just plain RETARDED. The 9/11 hijackers were from SAUDI ARABIA.

That's if you believe that passports, they being made from paper, can survive a fireball and destruction that pulverizes concrete into powder. I continue to have a problem with that. I'm much more convinced it was the powers of government that staged and carried out that attack. Call me a tin hat if you want. I trust my common sense

It all went to shit when Obama was elected....along with Killary and Kerry they took us down a path to insanity and the Russians are laughing at us every day

Dude, you need to find some sort of anchor in reality. If you really think that the problems we have or are going to have in this country owe their genesis to Barack Hussein Obama's election, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM. Just sitting, waiting for your chance to vote for Jeb, I'm sure.

Dude, you need to find some sort of anchor in reality. If you really think that the problems we have or are going to have in this country owe their genesis to Barack Hussein Obama's election, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM. Just sitting, waiting for your chance to vote for Jeb, I'm sure.

They don't, ovomit is just destroying this nation quicker than all his predecessors.

How the flying **** did you reach that conclusion my friend? Jeb ****ing Bush??? Are you kidding me? Did you read my posts about 9/11? Do some research before you open that big piehole in the front of your face

Yep. And the latest Vegas odds say it'll probably be at a mall in:
California (even money)
New York (2-1)
New Jersey (2-1)
Massachusetts (3-1)
Maine (99-1)
Kentucky (99-1)
Arizona (100-1)
New Hampshire (100-1)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, place your wagers...."
note to isis:
NYC=gun free zone
NH=free gun zone

That's if you believe that passports, they being made from paper, can survive a fireball and destruction that pulverizes concrete into powder. I continue to have a problem with that. I'm much more convinced it was the powers of government that staged and carried out that attack. Call me a tin hat if you want. I trust my common sense
Authorities in France are looking for a suspicious individual that apparently was carrying a bag, and seen to be dropping passports around the bodies.

Grab a sledgehammer and hit a concrete block and then hit a passport with it. Come back and post the results.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Authorities in France are looking for a suspicious individual that apparently was carrying a bag, and seen to be dropping passports around the bodies.

Grab a sledgehammer and hit a concrete block and then hit a passport with it. Come back and post the results.

Here's a photo of the suspect....the guy on the left:

images

Is that supposed to mean that you're swallowing the passport story from 9/11 hook line and sinker? You have that right I guess. I choose to distrust everything the government tells me...no matter who's in charge

that cute little nationalist racist just gave my kielbasa a boost. [smile]
It is not necessarily racist for a country to want to remain true to its own and not consider outsiders of different heritage to have "less rights" to the country's resources.

The Japanese won't generally grant citizenship to non-Japanese (being born in Japan does not make you Japanese, and Japan does not have birthright citizenship), but that does not make them racist.

It is not necessarily racist for a country to want to remain true to its own and not consider outsiders of different heritage to have "less rights" to the country's resources.

The Japanese won't generally grant citizenship to non-Japanese (being born in Japan does not make you Japanese, and Japan does not have birthright citizenship), but that does not make them racist.

Even Ireland changed its laws a few years back to disallow anchor babies - at least one parent must be legally Irish to be a citizen if born on the island ("category A"). Category B (born anywhere to Category A) and Category C (born anywhere to Category B, but must register with the Foreign Births Registry) still apply.

I still don't understand the argument that countries and borders are random and arbitrary and that anybody should be able to live anywhere, despite their worldview being fundamentally at odds with the founding principles of said nation.

Libertarianism, rah, rah, rah, but I still don't want people coming here if they just want to collect benefits or eliminate my rights(which come from God, but which are acknowledged as such in the Constitution.)

America is much better than a lot of countries when it comes to whom we choose to let in, and given that most of the people coming here are brown, I don't know where the rasicm charge comes from.

Paris attack picture from inside Bataclan reveals aftermath of shooting https://t.co/ac999tUjSY
— L Chingkheinganba M (@chingalel) November 15, 2015
[Click here for the uncensored image - WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC]

You see? The problem here is the media thinks seeing dead people's bodies is so horrific that they need to censor them. In fact, the people should....no MUST see the carnage. It's real and no amount of censorship, unicorns or rainbows will change that. See it for what it is!!!

Is that supposed to mean that you're swallowing the passport story from 9/11 hook line and sinker? You have that right I guess. I choose to distrust everything the government tells me...no matter who's in charge

Of course you distrust everything. Where you the authority on the ground doing the investigation? Between the NES, internet and infowars everything is a conspiracy now days.

During the marathon bombing all you heard was "the guys in black" Navy Seal, SF, Ninjas etc. Obviously the John Doe wouldn't know who these guys are so he can speculate to his hearts content. If you do that for a living you don't even need to see a picture to know exactly who would be in the ground and what their job description is. You see, theres always an explanation. Still waiting for the Jade Helm invasion by the way. I stocked on ammo when I heard the news.

bomb_resembles_black_backpack.jpg

contractors.jpg

CRAFT TWO.jpg

Last edited:
Of course you distrust everything. Where you the authority on the ground doing the investigation? Between the NES, internet and infowars everything is a conspiracy now days.

During the marathon bombing all you heard was "the guys in black" Navy Seal, SF, Ninjas etc. Obviously the John Doe wouldn't know who these guys are so he can speculate to his hearts content. If you do that for a living you don't even need to see a picture to know exactly who would be in the ground and what they job description is. You see, theres always an explanation. Still waiting for the Jade Helm invasion by the way. I stocked on ammo when I heard the news.

View attachment 151021

View attachment 151022

You believe what you want, and I'll do the same. Simple, right?

Yep. And the latest Vegas odds say it'll probably be at a mall in:
California (even money)
New York (2-1)
New Jersey (2-1)
Massachusetts (3-1)
Maine (99-1)
Kentucky (99-1)
Arizona (100-1)
New Hampshire (100-1)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, place your wagers...."

Huh? Wait a minute. I hate to throw myself under the bus here but..... When did the last mass shooting occur in a commie state?

Connecticut and Cali at Santa Barbara was the last 2 i can think of? The others were Colorado, Louisiana, Arizona, The church was in the Carolinas, Oregon. Am i wrong? Not saying it's because of lax gun laws but lets call a spade a spade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom