Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that five big suitcases would hardly cover NES.

5 big suitcases of full auto sears is a shitpile of sears. NES wouldn't put much of a dent in the pile. Add to that the fact that the number of members here that are capable and truly qualified to handle a full auto wouldn't require more than a marble bag full

5 big suitcases of full auto sears is a shitpile of sears. NES wouldn't put much of a dent in the pile. Add to that the fact that the number of members here that are capable and truly qualified to handle a full auto wouldn't require more than a marble bag full
Two minutes at the range is all it would require. Full auto is not that big a deal to control .

For all the people who keep blaming the Christians for the Crusades - Bill Warner calls you on your bullshit:

Last edited by a moderator:
The event in Paris is going to be the norm going forward its just a matter of where and when, that's the state of the world now. Absolutely nothing is going to stop these animals and I mean literary nothing. These psychos are dug in like tics everywhere. Millions of them all over The Western World, these are the days we are living. There is no answer

The Poles seem to have no sense of humor about the refugees, anyway.

Yep:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...end-christianity-banner-premier-league-match/

Polish football (soccer) fans unveiled an enormous anti mass migration banner at Sunday’s Silesian Wrocław match against Poznań. Images from the match last night show a giant crusader defending Europe from invading jihadists in boats labelled USS Hussein, USS Bin Laden and USS ISIS.

Just a week after Poland voted to kick out every left-wing member of it’s national parliament, ordinary Poles have again shown the spirit which led them to elect the nationalist conservative Law and Justice party, with football fans unveiling an over-sized anti-migration banner at Sunday’s match.

The hand-painted sheet, which is estimated to have been at least 50 feet tall and 75 feet wide depicts boatloads of migrants preparing to land on the southern shore of Europe. Many of the boat’s crews make the one fingered ‘ISIS salute’.

The event in Paris is going to be the norm going forward its just a matter of where and when, that's the state of the world now. Absolutely nothing is going to stop these animals and I mean literary nothing. These psychos are dug in like tics everywhere. Millions of them all over The Western World, these are the days we are living. There is no answer

Wrong.

There is always an answer. The questions are: Will people even ask the question. Will they choose the correct answer, and will they follow thru on it.

For all the bitching about genocide - there is one simple truth here: Genocide solves a lot of problems. If you have an enemy - and you KILL ALL OF THEM , well that pretty much solves the problem - doesn't it?

But people who preach genocide against Muslims are not proposing a REAL solution - because the simple fact of the matter is that it's simply not going to happen. You're talking about killing over a billion people. Even the Nazis and the Commies at their most efficient couldn't reach those numbers and Western liberal/progressive democracies are just simply not equipped to do that kind of thing.

When you argue for genocide - what you're REALLY arguing for is for US to turn into some sort of abject tyranny along the lines of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. So now you're talking about acclimatizing people to living under that kind of abject tyranny - and as I stated earlier: when people get used to tyranny , they'll just exchange one for the other. Start a genocidal war, and you'll get a massive pushback from Islam. Islam might WIN THAT WAR.

So you'll end up with a country already accepting of tyranny - that just lost a war to Islam.

So what you may be arguing for in the end - when you argue for genocide - is for the complete and total destruction of the West - and it's complete subjugation to Islam in the end.

Which is why I constantly ask the question: Do you people ever think you shit out? It sure doesn't seem like it. We went to war in Iraq - and from that sprang ISIS. Now ISIS is apparently blowing up France - and may well have sent tens of thousands of young men thruout Europe as sleeper agents.

Look at the full picture - and this is why I keep saying : The problem is NOT with the "terrorists" - the problem is right here at home. With a government that won't do it's goddam job. With a culture and a society that is so screwed up in the head that it's just begging for this kind of shit to happen. With all this cultural marxism and multiculturalism and all that other assorted bullshit, which makes people believe in bullshit that is just so crazy it boggles my mind every time I hear it.

The first step to defeat an enemy - is to STOP SUPPORTING THEM. We need to stop importing terrorists. We need to stop importing Islam. If we can't even do that - then all the rest of it is a complete waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

[rofl] really???

Read the line you quoted - "the ESTABLISHMENT" - that means the Republican establishment. The same people who are supporting Jeb Bush.

I have heard some stories of the shennanigans that the MA Republican party "establishment" has been pulling - and it's truly retarded. The Republican party is basically a useless placeholder.

Last edited:
If people are wondering why we've got a problem - well the solution is RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE.

Go look at the list of places that are listed to help with "refugee resettlement"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/280725813/US-Refugee-Public-Affiliate-Directory

How many of you people who belong to that particular strain of Christianity are going to go down to your parish and demand they stop this shit?

Who is supporting all those young Syrian males who just got dumped into New Orleans by the US Government?

I think he means LEGAL immigration, the way we've been doing it up until what, the 80's or 90's. This means learn the language, customs, and other parts of society, so you can become a part of that society; NOT to come in and overlay your own language, customs, etc. on top of the existing ones.

At this point I'd even argue that "legal" immigration needs to stop.

When a massive percentage of the country is living on the dole - and when the people we're importing LEGALLY, are calling for more free shit - it's time to stop.

I am not wrong bud, what I'm saying is right here and now there is no answer going forward. If you got the answer on how to get rid of every current and future terrorist then I'm all ears but no matter how smart you may be you don't. There is no possible way to identify every Muslim as a terrorist, we coudnt root out every single one of them and it a bullet in them if we tried. Killing every single one indiscriminately is surely not the answer.

Europe never should have let those refugees in that is a fact but these guys were already there beforehand. I agree the US should stop arming these units in the ME and stay out of it and concentrate on homeland defense.

I am not wrong bud, what I'm saying is right here and now there is no answer going forward. If you got the answer on how to get rid of every current and future terrorist then I'm all ears but no matter how smart you may be you don't. There is no possible way to identify every Muslim as a terrorist, we coudnt root out every single one of them and it a bullet in them if we tried. Killing every single one indiscriminately is surely not the answer.

It's back to the dark ages for society. The world as we knew it is slowly but steadily fading away

Europe never should have let those refugees in that is a fact but these guys were already there beforehand. I agree the US should stop arming these units in the ME and stay out of it and concentrate on homeland defense.

The decision to open their borders was made by a small group of people yet it effected everyone there. Pay back for that group of people will be a bitch

Yet he still continues to rise in the polls. View attachment 150973

Where's the alternative?

Trump seems to be the only one who is addressing the concerns that so many people have.

What are the other "viable" candidates saying? I honestly haven't paid much attention ..... but that's because they seem to calling for more of the same shit that JUST FAILED so miserably. Like going to war - AGAIN - in the Middle East.

I feel conflicted. As a human being I hate the loss of innocent human life to this violence, yet the French have elected these officials, allowed these refugees to infiltrate their Country and allowed their ridiculous firearms laws. Kind of, you made your bed now lie in it. Am I wrong here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually..... a large component of the problem is likely the European Union and it's "open borders" thing. And the European Union was largely instituted by un-elected bureaucrats. The politicians in Europe seem to listen to the people about as much as they do over here.

I don't remember voting for Obama - or Obamacare - yet I'm still stuck with that shit now aren't I ?

At this point I'd even argue that "legal" immigration needs to stop.

When a massive percentage of the country is living on the dole - and when the people we're importing LEGALLY, are calling for more free shit - it's time to stop.

Ive been saying that for a while now. When you look at the true unemployment rate and the number of people on gov subsidies, why are we letting in a single person from anywhere?

One shop owner has had this fall from his lips to me......" why do you want to buy that POS"
Thank you sir for getting me to actual think about my purchase?
Same shop..... you keep looking at that pistol every time you come in, what's stopping you
Me the price..... owner you won't find one cheaper in mass. Later that week I took a 40 minute ride up north of me and saved 275$.

The entire pre/post fid/ltc stories to.

I would also like to note (in regards to the gun control aspect) that if wholesale bloodletting begins in the streets of America - the Chinese, Russians, Iran and a lot of other folks who don't like us will start shipping AK-47's in by the containership full and smuggling the last leg. The same as the US did with weapons to Syria - we will get the same when Paris comes to us.

The Russians have been dealing with Muslim terrorism for decades. Go read "Terror At Beslan" - and then there was that theatre thing a while back.

The US had an opportunity to become much friendlier with the Russians after the collapse of the Soviet Union. We talked with them. We told them that we would not infringe on their borders by doing things like let former Warsaw Pact countries join NATO. If you remember it was the Russians who told us that the Boston Bomber brothers were no good - our government blew that off apparently.

Now we're ****ing around with the Ukraine, and we're supporting ISIS - which is trying to take over Syria - a Russian ally and a country that had a decent sized CHRISTIAN population. And we're essentially allied with Saudi Arabia in doing this.

Quite frankly I feel like the Russian government is looking out for my interests better than my own government is lately.

The people who are running the show over here have COMPLETELY screwed the pooch on this. "We" as a country have contributed to what is going down here more than the Russians have.

And last time I checked - Iran is Shiite, ISIS is Sunni. ISIS is going around killing Shiites.

This article has some good points on the differences between Shiite and Sunni terrorism:

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2008/12/29-terrorism-lynch

Key Findings

Over the twenty‐five year period from 1981‐2006, Sunni terrorism in noncombat zones evolved in four overlapping waves. Conducted by hundreds of ideologically similar groups, Sunni terrorism has featured continuous, mid‐to‐high intensity operations viewing war against infidels and apostates as a perpetual condition.

Terrorism by Shi’a groups in non‐combat zones over the same period has been conducted in five discrete campaigns and by two main actors: Iranian state agents from special national paramilitary and intelligence services, and Hezbollah operatives.2 The rationale for terrorism by Shi’a groups over that time frame was tethered tightly to Iranian state and Hezbollah organizational objectives, especially that of state/group survival.

The six significant differences between Sunni extremist terrorism and Shi’a terrorism over twenty‐five years of practice in non‐combat zones have major policy implications for the United States and its western allies in the event of overt hostilities with Iran over Tehran’s advancing nuclear program.

The intense correlation between survival aims of Iran and Hezbollah on the one hand, and the instigation of terrorism against western overseas interests on the other, suggests that there is a high likelihood that a midto‐ high intensity terrorist campaign by Shi’a groups—along the lines of three campaigns carried out by Hezbollah and Iranian agents during the 1980s—would be initiated in response to any U.S. or Israeli strike against Iranian nuclear sites or wider regime targets.

Any new campaign of terrorism by Shi’a actors of this type could have a profound, unsettling impact on overseas American diplomats, businessmen, educators and commercial agents who would likely become the focused targets of bombings, kidnappings and assassinations.

Such a terror campaign would likely circumvent much of what the United States is presently doing to combat terrorism overseas, and greatly challenge America’s hostage negotiation and crisis management capability.

U.S. political leaders should carefully consider the differences in Shi’a terrorism and Sunni terrorism in non‐combat zone as part of a comprehensive assessment of all the costs involved in a crossing of military thresholds that would likely trigger an Iranian‐backed campaign of Shi’a terrorism in the first place.

There is always an answer.
The question is, Is there the will to do what needs to be done?
I don't know what else needs to happen to show that these people can't live in civilized societies .
They cannot integrate, they don't want to integrate.

They need to be shown the door, peacefully would be preferable, but your leaving.
What do you do when a guest in your house has made themselves unwelcome?
Offer them the spare room, or toss them out on their ass if they won't walk out on their own?

The Russians have been dealing with Muslim terrorism for decades. Go read "Terror At Beslan" - and then there was that theatre thing a while back.

The US had an opportunity to become much friendlier with the Russians after the collapse of the Soviet Union. We talked with them. We told them that we would not infringe on their borders by doing things like let former Warsaw Pact countries join NATO. If you remember it was the Russians who told us that the Boston Bomber brothers were no good - our government blew that off apparently.

Now we're ****ing around with the Ukraine, and we're supporting ISIS - which is trying to take over Syria - a Russian ally and a country that had a decent sized CHRISTIAN population. And we're essentially allied with Saudi Arabia in doing this.

Quite frankly I feel like the Russian government is looking out for my interests better than my own government is lately.

The people who are running the show over here have COMPLETELY screwed the pooch on this. "We" as a country have contributed to what is going down here more than the Russians have.

And last time I checked - Iran is Shiite, ISIS is Sunni. ISIS is going around killing Shiites.

This article has some good points on the differences between Shiite and Sunni terrorism:

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2008/12/29-terrorism-lynch

It all went to shit when Obama was elected....along with Killary and Kerry they took us down a path to insanity and the Russians are laughing at us every day

yes, the polish actually learn things in school like real history, even when under soviet occupation history was learned. They remember when King Sobieski needed to stop the muzzie invasion of Europe by driving them out of Vienna (google Battle of Vienna). Yea Europe you're welcome, but i hope you do it for yourselves this time. Unfortunately the new govt has not yet been able to put together a solid coalition to reverse the damage done by the commies that were in the last dozen govts. All they need is a paris attack like that to solidify the people once and for all.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/link-emerges-passport-found-next-paris-suicide-bomber-belongs-syrian-refugee-who-ent

How it All Went Down Before the Massacre

Leader: “My brothers! Tonight we dine in hell and make the self-hating French infidels pay for their insolence!”

Goat ****ers in Unison: “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!”

(Supplies Call)

Leader: “Masks for hiding your questionable identities?”

Nike Fanatics: “Check!”

Leader: “Assault weapons for taking them out before they start shooting ba-… Oh wait, never mind.”

Toyota Loyalists: “Check!!!!”

Leader: “Grenades for blowing them to smithereens?”

Jihadi John’s Ghost: “Check!”

Leader: “C-4 vests for the one-way ticket to Allah?”

John McCain: “Check!”

Leader: “My brothers, we are ready! Now go forth in the name of-“

(Random turrist’ interrupts)

Random Jihadi: “But my dear leader Leader! Have we not forgotten the holy Passport booklets that quell fire and shrug off bullets?”

Leader: “My dear Goat Lover, if you had not reminded us to bring these critical items along, the Jihad might have not succeeded. You will surely have 72 nubile virgins waiting for you in the afterlife now”.

Goat ****ers in Unison: “ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!”

You can’t make this shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom