Massachusetts (3-1)
Maine (99-1)
Kentucky (99-1)
Arizona (100-1)
New Hampshire (100-1)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, place your wagers...."

New York city 2-1
Those hicks upstate 100-1

Parents should demand that schools be aware of the absence of a certain group of students and inform parents. This might be a massacre in waiting.

Ahmed......Ahmed? anyone..... anyone?

images

I couldn't get past the first paragraph....made me nauseous

- - - Updated - - -

No they try lol
http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp
Just doesn't seem to end well

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up, and fired a few wild shots from a .22 target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, the police officer with a 9mm Glock 17, the clerk with a .50 Desert Eagle, assisted by several customers who also drew their guns, several of whom also fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons.

No one else was hurt in the exchange of fire.

I would say that's pretty good gun control. [rofl]

Evidentally, they are blaming the lawless countries the border France (Spain? Belgium? Luxembourg? Germany? Italy? oh, it must be Switzerland!!!)

They are using the same ridiculous argument that urban crime with guns is caused by lack of gun control in rural Midwestern or Southern States.

It's so simple...the UN needs mandate Universal Background Checks on the Terrorists!

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction/posts/873255016125753

The commenters are priceless...

"Margie Reagan Stevens No one but highly-trained military or law enforcement should own these weapons. NO ONE"

Margie, I've never met one of those....do they actually exist??? [rofl]

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.
Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

We get it, you work with a nice little Muslim dude. I'm sure he's swell. We know that not every single Muslim is a murderer, what we do know is a pretty significant number of Muslims want everyone else dead. This list doesn't lie
http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

Amen, Derek. And I had this conversation last night with my wife, as we were watching initial reports of the blood and carnage from Paris and I was enraged at the towel heads. Wife said "But honey, they're not all like that. Look at Mohamed"... (imagine that, must be a common name eh?).. "and his wife who used to be our next door neighbors. They were really nice and peaceful"

I replied "Yes, they were nice, but remember one thing honey. Every day they read another passage or chapter from a book and that book basically says that we are evil, we are the enemy, and that killing us might bring great and eternal reward to them. And every time we saw Mohamed and his wife in passing, every time we stopped and I shook his hand (with that limp-noodle "handshake" thing that the Muslim maggots do when you extend your hand to them), I always knew that at any second he might snap and try to kill us, and I swear to Christ, in the back of my mind, every time I was within ten yards of the f*cker, one of my thoughts was "Know your target - and what's beyond"....I never trusted them and have never trusted any of them, ever, not even as far as I can spit".

My wife replied "Y'know, you're right. I never trusted them either". (wife carries too [wink] )

"Margie Reagan Stevens No one but highly-trained military or law enforcement should own these weapons. NO ONE"

You mean the guys who barelt shoot except once or twice a year a stress free quals where they have all day and as much ammo as they want to pass, like CT state troopers with their rifles?? Yeah, HIGHLY TRAINED [hmmm]

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.
Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

Get yourself educated by visiting the link below.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Amen. Or simply save a lot of time and eye strain from reading, and just educate via pictures...
wtcattack.jpg

Margie doesn't realize that Somalian warlords with manufacturing capabilities aren't subject to Universal Background Checks.

I couldn't get past the first paragraph....made me nauseous

To sum it up for you, Mr. Norton has made up a new word, "ethno-nationalist" so he can dismiss accusations of "Islamic Extremism".

Mr. Norton needs to realize they are self-identifying as the "Islamic State" not the "Arab State". As a liberal, he must realize that how one identifies oneself must be respected.

New York city 2-1
Those hicks upstate 100-1

Those hicks in upstate NY aren't all that bad. A few are pretty backwards, I'll grant you, but many of them will make most of us here look like marshmallows. I live a short distance from what some say is the most backwoods county in NY. Lots of room to bury things there.

But, I'll agree with your odds. Except Albany or Buffalo. Easy pickings there.

My wife replied "Y'know, you're right. I never trusted them either". (wife carries too [wink] )

Good gal you've got there.

I shoot at least 50 times more a year than I ever did in the military.

I did the last 2/3+ of my time in the Guard, shot way more then than while I was in the Regulars. And I owned my own stuff then. Still shoot, got more than a few guns.

I would also like to note (in regards to the gun control aspect) that if wholesale bloodletting begins in the streets of America - the Chinese, Russians, Iran and a lot of other folks who don't like us will start shipping AK-47's in by the containership full and smuggling the last leg. The same as the US did with weapons to Syria - we will get the same when Paris comes to us.

I would also like to note (in regards to the gun control aspect) that if wholesale bloodletting begins in the streets of America - the Chinese, Russians, Iran and a lot of other folks who don't like us will start shipping AK-47's in by the containership full and smuggling the last leg. The same as the US did with weapons to Syria - we will get the same when Paris comes to us.

That certainly wouldn't surprise me.

This country has made more than a few enemies over the past 50+ years. Don't think they won't remember us now.

True, but...As if anyone on either side these days has even a clue as to what "The Crusades" were or the need to understand them? Muslims despise us. Actually, almost everyone despises us, even the countries and cultures that claim/profess to like us. We (the "non believers") suck, period, and we really need to be eradicated from the face of the earth, period, simply because we are not them. Their forefathers told them to hate us (and anyone else) because we (and anyone else) are not them....98% of the f*ckin whackjobs that commit these atrocities have zero clue as to what "The Crusades" were, and ditto 99.9% of Americans....I'm guessing you could stop a thousand Americans on the streets of Anytown USA, offer them $1000 cash if they can tell you what The Crusades were and 999 of them will look at you the way Jeb Bush looks at the camera when he's asked a question requiring a "thoughtful" answer...Otherwise, if they've ever even heard of the word "crusade" they'd either tell you it was something from a short-lived TV show back in the 90s or that it was has something to do with Harrison Ford's flick "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"....

Just sayin'

No offense but there was a post on here a few days ago asking people if they would support sharia law in the us and the results were stupid. So asking someone on the street. I did get a little worked up earlier because I feel we are supposed to be better than then. When I hear stuff like f all Muslims it sticks in my craw. The crusades are up for interpretation no disrespect intended my apologies

Actually this sounds pretty good to me...I mean, I'm sick of doing the FFLs and eFA-10s, etc etc, so if we can just get AKs directly off of the docks in Southie, New Bedford, etc it'll save a hell of a lot of time and paperwork. I'll feel bad for Carl up at Four Seasons if it puts a serious dent in his business, but...

Just sayin' [wink]

Why bother shipping containers of AKs? 5 big suitcases of full auto sears for ARs would do. No?

Actually this sounds pretty good to me...I mean, I'm sick of doing the FFLs and eFA-10s, etc etc, so if we can just get AKs directly off of the docks in Southie, New Bedford, etc it'll save a hell of a lot of time and paperwork. I'll feel bad for Carl up at Four Seasons if it puts a serious dent in his business, but...

Just sayin' [wink]

I'm in, perhaps they'll import heavier arms too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom