• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother? They're unreachable.

Why bother? I believe fighting back is the one and only way to survive this invasion. Our esteemed elected officials are empowering this vermin in the name of sympathy. I would just as soon choose a different approach.

- - - Updated - - -

On light of these events to the classifieds to look for a new ccw ;) well at least the justification i am giving to my wife anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever watch that 80's show 8 is Enough? [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is NOT ****ing gun violence....this is a bunch of evil people shooting innocents. There IS a ****ing difference Mom!!!

Nothing is "gun violence" unless you've witnessed some guns prancing around on their own and shooting each other. [rofl]

-Mike

Umm, interesting that you talk about facts. As you seem to have no understanding of the history of the Crusades... I mean, zero. Wow.

True, but...As if anyone on either side these days has even a clue as to what "The Crusades" were or the need to understand them? Muslims despise us. Actually, almost everyone despises us, even the countries and cultures that claim/profess to like us. We (the "non believers") suck, period, and we really need to be eradicated from the face of the earth, period, simply because we are not them. Their forefathers told them to hate us (and anyone else) because we (and anyone else) are not them....98% of the f*ckin whackjobs that commit these atrocities have zero clue as to what "The Crusades" were, and ditto 99.9% of Americans....I'm guessing you could stop a thousand Americans on the streets of Anytown USA, offer them $1000 cash if they can tell you what The Crusades were and 999 of them will look at you the way Jeb Bush looks at the camera when he's asked a question requiring a "thoughtful" answer...Otherwise, if they've ever even heard of the word "crusade" they'd either tell you it was something from a short-lived TV show back in the 90s or that it was has something to do with Harrison Ford's flick "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"....

Just sayin'

What laws do the moms think would've prevented yesterday's attacks?
The question gives the impression that the Moms actually "think"..
[wink]

Exactly...I hate crowds anyway but I hate them even more now. About the most crowded place I go to now is if I happen to go to Shooters Outpost and/or Riley's on a Saturday. I'm not too worried in either of those places if someone decides to get all jihad on the people in there.

Amen. I was at my local gun store recently and the crew behind the counter were almost carrying heavier than the guards at the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston that I work near.
And ain't it "funny" how you never hear any stories of Jihadi John or any of his brothers in Islam trying to attack any establishment with the words "firearms" in its' name on a Tuesday afternoon?....

Just sayin'

Last edited:
There is no such thing as gun violence since guns are inanimate objects and therefore are incapable of committing anything. The moms use words that are a micro-aggresion against all that is sensible.

This is NOT ****ing gun violence....this is a bunch of evil people shooting innocents. There IS a ****ing difference Mom!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Elected officials are the real enemy. They empower our enemies until there are none of us left

The question gives the impression that the Moms actually "think"..
[wink]

Amen. I was at my local gun store recently and the crew behind the counter were almost carrying heavier than the guards at the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston that I work near.
And ain't it "funny" how you never hear any stories of Jihadi John or any of his brothers in Islam trying to attack any establishment with the words "firearms" in its' name on a Tuesday afternoon?....

Just sayin'

No they try lol
http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp
Just doesn't seem to end well

I saw numerous news items of Muslins and leaders condemning the terrorist attacks. I'm guessing that the media you follow have a bias.

[rofl2] Really?

Yeah, because political and religious leaders from all over the world throughout history have never said one thing publicly and then pulled a 180 once behind closed doors. Holy sh*t, that's like someone saying everything infowars has ever put out is 100% the absolute truth.

What laws do the moms think would've prevented yesterday's attacks?

Evidentally, they are blaming the lawless countries the border France (Spain? Belgium? Luxembourg? Germany? Italy? oh, it must be Switzerland!!!)

They are using the same ridiculous argument that urban crime with guns is caused by lack of gun control in rural Midwestern or Southern States.

It's so simple...the UN needs mandate Universal Background Checks on the Terrorists!

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction/posts/873255016125753

Last edited:
Just what did you expect from these cowardly arrogant unwashed idiots? They don't have the 'nads to fight their own battles, and haven't for near 120 years
I shall put your nads to the test, whenever the both of us meet. Zero ****s given.

Nothing is "gun violence" unless you've witnessed some guns prancing around on their own and shooting each other. [rofl]

-Mike

Mine haven't either. And I'll bet some of them have been used to kill people (under usage of former owners).

Interested to watch the democratic debate tonight.

Bet they try to throw each other under the bus. Or make total fools out of themselves.

I shall put your nads to the test, whenever the both of us meet. Zero ****s given.

Well, I do know some folks from your country are pretty decent people. Got a good friend in NYC like that. I bet you are too.

We both know your country has more than it's share of people that meet those remarks. Plenty of them in this country too.

And there's more than a little arrogance in both country's governmental bureaucracy.

Frenchman is right. While many knock the French military even a cursory look at the facts tells a different story in my opinion. The French fought the English to a standstill for between 1337 and 1453 during the Hundred Years War. They fought a protracted war in North America (French and Indian War). Fought the English again during the American Revolution where their help was critical to our Independence. Napoleon led the French Army to many victories and at one time ruled and empire that stretched from Moscow to Spain and Portugal. We like to say that we saved their bacon in both world wars but the French Army suffered over 1.2 million battlefield deaths before we even entered the war and tipped the balance against Germany (the US suffered about 115,000). Imagine the impact of that on a society. In the battle of France in 1940 the French suffered a further 200,000 battle in trying to stop the German blitzkrieg. The French and the French Army has a long history of valor and sacrifice.

just waiting for a mall attack in the US - Black Friday would be my guess or sometime during the holiday season.
Yep. And the latest Vegas odds say it'll probably be at a mall in:
California (even money)
New York (2-1)
New Jersey (2-1)
Massachusetts (3-1)
Maine (99-1)
Kentucky (99-1)
Arizona (100-1)
New Hampshire (100-1)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, place your wagers...."

Lol, did Frenchman scare you? [laugh]

Scare me? You don't know me. Until you've spent some time in our boots, I recommend you rethink your opinion.

What I did do was "paint with a broad brush". I should've known better.

Frenchman is right. While many knock the French military even a cursory look at the facts tells a different story in my opinion.

Well, we're both right. And, yeah there's room for that. Some French are stand up people. Others fit the description I gave.

Same way with the US. Some folks are stand up people, some are dirtbags, fit that same description.

Do not think I have one iota of respect for any of the governments of European countries, because I don't. Yeah, there's a few here and there that probably aren't all that bad, but not enough to make real change.

Think they (as a country) didn't bring this on themselves? Better think again if you think they didn't. Think they'll do the really hard things to really solve this problem? Think again if you think they will.

I'd love nothing better to be wrong, but sadly, I think I got it right.

And, take it to the bank, the US is really no better, and we will see the same thing here. Already have a few times, and it will happen again.

I'll bet Frenchman agrees with most of that.

Frenchman is right. While many knock the French military even a cursory look at the facts tells a different story in my opinion. The French fought the English to a standstill for between 1337 and 1453 during the Hundred Years War. They fought a protracted war in North America (French and Indian War). Fought the English again during the American Revolution where their help was critical to our Independence. Napoleon led the French Army to many victories and at one time ruled and empire that stretched from Moscow to Spain and Portugal. We like to say that we saved their bacon in both world wars but the French Army suffered over 1.2 million battlefield deaths before we even entered the war and tipped the balance against Germany (the US suffered about 115,000). Imagine the impact of that on a society. In the battle of France in 1940 the French suffered a further 200,000 battle in trying to stop the German blitzkrieg. The French and the French Army has a long history of valor and sacrifice.

The French Foreign Legion ain't no joke either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom