• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump knows more than the generals in the military?[rofl] his dumb ass doesn't know the difference between the Kurds and the Quds force. He's such a dipshit.

This whole thing has me thinking of the fable of the frog/coyote and the scorpion.

ETA: Whole thing, WHOLE thing. ****ing autocorrect!

Last edited:
Trump knows more than the generals in the military?[rofl] his dumb ass doesn't know the difference between the Kurds and the Quds force. He's such a dipshit.

He said it in the 95 minute rant Thursday in Iowa where he also went on that bizarre attack on Carson.

Thursday, Trump said, “I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the shit out of them. I would just bomb those suckers. And, that’s right, I’d blow up the pipes. I’d blow up the refineries. I’d blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what? You’ll get Exxon to come in there, and in two months — have you ever seen these guys how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker brand new. It’ll be beautiful. And I’d ring it, and I’d take the oil.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/a...-bombs-the-s-out-of-isis-video/#ixzz3rUnYTleI

The more he talks, the crazier he looks. This is what happens to someone who is surrounded by yes men and detached from reality. It's happened to other wealthy people in the past, they just lose it.

The government who gave the American revolution aid was the King. That's a very different thing to modern France.
Right on the money.

John Adams was a one term president because he refused to support the French Revolution. He knew the revolutionaries had nothing in common with America's Revolution.
It also helps Cruz.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

In the can't make this sh1t up department,
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...s-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them

President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them."
The president is a fargin tool!!!!

There ARE no muslims with "common sense".
I can't agree with this. Our lack of common sense people are pushing an anti gun agenda and wish to confiscate our protection and repeal 2a. Their population which lacks common sense is tending towards terrorism.

See a parallel? Does is sicken you?
I posted this in it's own thread here on NES - but it bears repeating here. Read the whole article - the woman he is referring to comes right out and admits that her plan was to subvert the Swedes.

http://takimag.com/article/rise_of_the_victim_conquerors_david_cole/print#axzz3r5n9gcDf

Visit Takimag for the whole article.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The problem in Western society is, average people have a hard time killing someone else because of their politics.

OH, I don't know about that. I seem to recall millions of people killed during the 20th century, and I don't think that the problem with Europeans was that they were reluctant to kill their neighbors.

As soon as you start calling for genocide, you have lost any moral standing.

I'm not convinced any government gives a shit about violence to the people. It just in my little head strengthens their rational of more control over good people. The need for big government and their armed mercenaries.... I don't believe anything government does is really done to protect the people in the grand scheme.

Our own government defines terrorism/terrorist

Definitions

There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#disablemobile

Now to me when our government agency be it local state or federal violate our rights they are terrorist.
As much as when our government blows up people in other countries with drones and such or sends in special ops groups to assassinate people.

Where stuck in the middle of a no win battle.?

God bless those killed just trying to enjoy life.

I feel conflicted. As a human being I hate the loss of innocent human life to this violence, yet the French have elected these officials, allowed these refugees to infiltrate their Country and allowed their ridiculous firearms laws. Kind of, you made your bed now lie in it. Am I wrong here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel conflicted. As a human being I hate the loss of innocent human life to this violence, yet the French have elected these officials, allowed these refugees to infiltrate their Country and allowed their ridiculous firearms laws. Kind of, you made your bed now lie in it. Am I wrong here?

Don't forget that after 9-11 American lives were put at risk because France refused to allow us to use their airspace to Bomb Al Quaeda in Afghanistan so our airmen had to fly an extra thousand miles around around the Med to reach their targets. When Bush said "you are either with us or against us" they chose to be against.

1c770019a1354c901f150a2394887f84.jpg
starting to track down leads/evidence I would think

I saw numerous news items of Muslins and leaders condemning the terrorist attacks. I'm guessing that the media you follow have a bias.

There are plenty of Muslims who condemn the attacks, the real issue is there are too few muslims who want to do something to stop ISIS, Iran and the other wacko muslims. Until the normal muslims purge the radicals from islam, we'll continue to have this. The US, etc. can kill a ton of them but countries like Egypt, UAE, Jordan, the royals in Saudi Arabia, etc. need to take up arms and defeat them and they need to purge the madrassa's etc. of the radicals.

And the european countries like England, Sweden, etc. who allow radicals to live off welfare while espousing hate need to wake the F up. England had one of their soldiers hacked to death by radical savages on the street and they let Chaduroy and other radical muslims stay in their country and preach hate.

They didn't consider it a pillar until shortly after they conquered it.
Here's the main reasons Muslims claim they consider Jerusalem important. All these reasons predate their conquest of Jerusalem:
  1. It is strongly associated with the Biblical prophets David, Solomon, Elijah and Jesus.
  2. It was the first direction of prayer in Islam, before the Kaaba in Mecca;
  3. According to the Quran, the Islamic prophet Muhammad was taken by the miraculous steed Buraq to visit the Farthest Mosque (which many Muslims believe is the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem), where he prayed, and was then taken to heaven, in a single night in the year 620 This event is known as Isra wal Mi'raj, in Islamic tradition.
(from Jerusalem in Islam and The City of Jerusalem in Islam).

Praying toward Jerusalem was initiated by Muhammad in 610. His "night journey" supposedly happened in 620 or 621, and Muhammad is reported to have declared Jerusalem the 3rd holiest site in 625. Furthermore, the Wikipedia article you referenced indicates that Caliph Umar ordered the first mosque on the Temple Mount to be built when he came to accept the surrender of the city.

Like I said, I'll look at the rest when I get a chance. The fundamental point still remains, Muhammadans have been quarrelsome, seeking military conquest of infidels from their beginning and for much of their existence.

Yet he still continues to rise in the polls. View attachment 150973

The only one who cares about polls now or in August, etc. is Trump. And Carson is leading him in most of those phony baloney polls now, hence his meltdown Thursday.

I like that he knows more than the Generals but a month ago said he gets his military info from watching tv. One thing is for sure, you don't need to be bright to make a lot of money in the real estate market. Trump demonstrates that daily.

He was in Tx today, he had quite a few empty seats in not a very large venue. The bloom is already off. I saw some interviews with reporters who cover Trump in NH. The rallies he has are attended by the same people over and over. He's not getting a lot of support, it's the same people who are lemmings and follow him and drink the koolaid.

Yes and no. Many if not most of us here haven't elected the officials responsible for rampant immigration and restrictive gun laws. Do we deserve whatever consequences might arise from their actions? Maybe as a whole "we" do but as individuals "we", especially those of us who didn't vote for these clowns, don't.

Parents should demand that schools be aware of the absence of a certain group of students and inform parents. This might be a massacre in waiting.

What we really need is common sense Muslim control.

I've got plenty of that on hand, as do most of us.

What a tragic wake up call to the French. I haven't weighed in on this yet, as there's not much to add to what others here have said, but this might be a necessary tragedy to ignite a fire under the ass of Europe. What will be telling is how they deal with this, and what the response will be over the coming weeks/months.

If past performance is any indicator, and it usually is, they will do nothing that will have any real effect on the problem. The real workable solution is a very bitter pill to swallow. And, it isn't hard to figure that one.

so they had cells all over france. Can you imagine what is already here in the US thanks to the idiot in charge?

They had cells here long before Obama was in office.

Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons...

All? No. Most of them following their religion's tenets? Yes. Read the Quran, then get a clue. They want to conquer the world, then kill all infidels. Yes, there's some contradiction in the Quran. Same with the Bible. Oh, and for the record, I'm an Atheist.

You're using that "You guys" quite loosely. There are plenty of us who know exactly what we've been dealing with for a long time.

Yes, some of us have had a real stake in this fight for a bunch of years now. I was really aware of them in the late 90's or earlier.

Total nonsense considering the causes of the modern day wars.

First, this isn't even close to a modern war. This one has been going on for a few centuries now, off and on, of course. Nothing new here.

Ummmmmmmm the Pope started the crusades so that catholics would stop killing each other and picked a common enemy. And then the catholics just started raiding less catholic places but hey. Never ever let the facts get in the way of a good story huh?

Hate to tell you this, but I'll wager you aren't right. And, it really started long before the Crusades, like around the origin of Islam.

The problem here is simple. The Islamic religion's basic tenets are in deep contrast with any other culture. They will NOT assimilate. They will NOT tolerate. They will NOT coexist. 2 simple choices here. Deport them all off the earth (not practical) or eradicate them (and that's genocide). Nothing else has any chance of working.

You can either lose some of your ideals or die soon. There's no alternative.

No, though that is the way that you would like to believe it. The crusades were the result of the muzzie bastards attacking the Christians making a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.

Exactly!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The fact that Trump has, to date, been such a successful candidate simply demonstrates how seriously stupid the electorate is. The man is an absolute buffoon.

People like him mostly because he might actually be able to fix our fouled up economy. If Ross Perot were to run again, he might just be able to get elected.

I'm not saying Trump is good, I'm saying voters have gotten that disillusioned with the current politicians out there that he looks good in comparison. Marxism hasn't worked, so let's try extreme capitalism in other words.

The president is a fargin tool!!!!

Known that for a while. He's a figurehead, somebody else is pulling the strings. Probably Soros or similar.

OH, I don't know about that. I seem to recall millions of people killed during the 20th century, and I don't think that the problem with Europeans was that they were reluctant to kill their neighbors.

As soon as you start calling for genocide, you have lost any moral standing.

Then we'll either be assimilated be the genocidal maniacs, or commit genocide. I don't see much of any other way out.

And the european countries like England, Sweden, etc. who allow radicals to live off welfare while espousing hate need to wake the F up. England had one of their soldiers hacked to death by radical savages on the street and they let Chaduroy and other radical muslims stay in their country and preach hate.

Almost right. The true radicals are the Muslims that don't believe in killing everything else on earth. Their ideas, not mine, by the way.

And Europe has brought this on itself. So has the US. Time to reap what we're sown.

There are no such thing as good commies or good muzzies. In fact for them to be good, they should be in the same condition and that is assuming room temp.

- - - Updated - - -

So now we expect the cops to be everywhere at all times. It doesn't work here, What makes you think it works there?
Wasnt this well into the attack?

Last edited:
The mom's are spot on today. [rolleyes]

This is NOT ****ing gun violence....this is a bunch of evil people shooting innocents. There IS a ****ing difference Mom!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and no. Many if not most of us here haven't elected the officials responsible for rampant immigration and restrictive gun laws. Do we deserve whatever consequences might arise from their actions? Maybe as a whole "we" do but as individuals "we", especially those of us who didn't vote for these clowns, don't.

Elected officials are the real enemy. They empower our enemies until there are none of us left

This is NOT ****ing gun violence....this is a bunch of evil people shooting innocents. There IS a ****ing difference Mom!!!

From the same group who labels a "school shooting" two drug dealers who kill each other a 1am on a Saturday on the public sidewalk near a school.

It's stuff like that and all the lies they do with their statistics, etc. that kill their credibility over and over. The leaders of that group haven't a clue.

On light of these events to the classifieds to look for a new ccw ;) well at least the justification i am giving to my wife anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom