• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigs Blood!

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Subject: How to end the war quickly if you have absolutely no respect for pigs!

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true. This got me thinking.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend.

Origins: The idea of subduing militant Muslims by threatening to bury them with pigs has held currency for many years. Just a few weeks before the September 11 terrorist attacks on America in 2001, Deputy Israeli police minister Gideon Esra suggested in the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot that Palestinian suicide bombers be buried in pig skin or blood. In the 1939 film The Real Glory, Gary Cooper portrays Dr. Bill Canavan, an American Army doctor in 1906 Manila who "tries to protect the native population from ruthless invaders" (i.e., "Muslim fanatics"). At one point in the film, the Dr. Canavan character drapes a captured Muslim in a pigskin and proclaims that henceforth all slain Muslim rebels will be buried in pig skins, thereby discouraging their "savagery" by threatening to prevent their entry into paradise. And, of course, the above-cited anecdote about General Pershing's handling of terrorists in the Philippines has circulated widely on the Internet ever since 9/11 even made the rounds at the top levels of U.S. government:

Wow, look what they are carrying. WTF.

2E708F4500000578-3318390-image-m-14_1447513636668.jpg
I was just going to post this. No mags or they have the 5 round version in them.
Hey, minute of barn, what could possibly go wrong!!

- - - Updated - - -

They make good clubs!

Kerry's giving a speech in French and said France is our oldest ally going back to the first world war....oblivious to their help in the war of independence....moron....

Kerry's giving a speech in French and said France is our oldest ally going back to the first world war....oblivious to their help in the war of independence....moron....

Not surprised. They don't even know what the constitution is

Umm, interesting that you talk about facts. As you seem to have no understanding of the history of the Crusades... I mean, zero. Wow.

Let's see which facts am I mistaken on. The ones where Muhammad's successor and his son took Jerusalem as a bastion of trade. Not until 30ish years after the seige in the 630s did Jerusalem matter religiously to the muslims. 30 years after that a caliph built the temple of the rock to rival the Christian architecture. Not only did the west not care for 400 they were to busy in fighting and drinking around trying to reestablish boundary lines after the fall of the romans. Also the church was broken into a umass college style of worship with 5 main regions and no strong central leadership. They were jockeying and vying for position with each other and nobody cared about the "holy land". Then a religious revival was sparked with the pious kings such as charalamange. The church was stronger and had centralized in the Vatican. The kingdoms had been drawn up a little better like France Germany England. Due to the political structure of land ownership and fiefdoms and the way being a knight worked. This led to atrocities committed by knights and nobles on peasants and other land owners. This in turn dropped the attendance and power and finances of the church. Then pope urban said well why don't you stop fighting each other and go get Jerusalem back its been in Muslim hands for far too long. Even though all they had to was ally with the byzantines who were at war with the muslims through this whole process and they could ve taken it back. Bottom line though. The Pope didn't give a flying f until they got an idealist in there who wanted his holy land back. He was backed by land hungry kings who sent land owners without heirs or entire clans to their dooms in these crusades so they go could take their lands. Hence where Robin hood comes from. So please come back at me if you want specifics and what have you but they were essentially started by the Christians for greed wealth and power.
I'm also white and not religious I just think lumping all Muslims in and saying we have been in a holy war with them for 1000 years is ridiculous. There's a billion of them there are gunna be some bad ones get over it. Just like there are 2 billion catholics and there are some bad ones and there are 1.1 billion Chinese and there are some bad ones such as Mao who is one of the more ruthless people to exist. But the kid in Pakistan making your Nikes isn't the same as some suicide bombing ass hat. And the people who say nuke the whole area are just ignorant and don't have the moral values to differentiate between a few hundred thousand militants and a largely peaceful group

I was just going to post this. No mags or they have the 5 round version in them.
Hey, minute of barn, what could possibly go wrong!!

- - - Updated - - -

They make good clubs!

ummm...the one in the foreground has his left hand wrapped around the mag, the one in the background clearly has it pressed against his vest, just above his left hand.

Looks like a 20 rounder, maybe?

Those are French built full auto mini-14s capable called "Mousqueton A.M.D". They have a cool M1 carbine style stock with the side sling hole and checkering which Ruger and the aftermarket stock manufacturing companies for some mind boggling reason have never offered in the US.

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.

Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

What 0331 said.

So you did a google search and posted a bunch of stuff. Who started the holy war, that resulted in the Christian Crusades?

Let's see which facts am I mistaken on. The ones where Muhammad's successor and his son took Jerusalem as a bastion of trade. Not until 30ish years after the seige in the 630s did Jerusalem matter religiously to the muslims. 30 years after that a caliph built the temple of the rock to rival the Christian architecture. Not only did the west not care for 400 they were to busy in fighting and drinking around trying to reestablish boundary lines after the fall of the romans. Also the church was broken into a umass college style of worship with 5 main regions and no strong central leadership. They were jockeying and vying for position with each other and nobody cared about the "holy land". Then a religious revival was sparked with the pious kings such as charalamange. The church was stronger and had centralized in the Vatican. The kingdoms had been drawn up a little better like France Germany England. Due to the political structure of land ownership and fiefdoms and the way being a knight worked. This led to atrocities committed by knights and nobles on peasants and other land owners. This in turn dropped the attendance and power and finances of the church. Then pope urban said well why don't you stop fighting each other and go get Jerusalem back its been in Muslim hands for far too long. Even though all they had to was ally with the byzantines who were at war with the muslims through this whole process and they could ve taken it back. Bottom line though. The Pope didn't give a flying f until they got an idealist in there who wanted his holy land back. He was backed by land hungry kings who sent land owners without heirs or entire clans to their dooms in these crusades so they go could take their lands. Hence where Robin hood comes from. So please come back at me if you want specifics and what have you but they were essentially started by the Christians for greed wealth and power.
I'm also white and not religious I just think lumping all Muslims in and saying we have been in a holy war with them for 1000 years is ridiculous. There's a billion of them there are gunna be some bad ones get over it. Just like there are 2 billion catholics and there are some bad ones and there are 1.1 billion Chinese and there are some bad ones such as Mao who is one of the more ruthless people to exist. But the kid in Pakistan making your Nikes isn't the same as some suicide bombing ass hat. And the people who say nuke the whole area are just ignorant and don't have the moral values to differentiate between a few hundred thousand militants and a largely peaceful group

Lesson to learn here. Perhaps if France had looser gun laws, the terrorists would have showed up with LCR9s and M&P 15-22s, instead of full auto AK-47s.

One news report last night said it was "pump action shotguns". Also, I saw at least one Paris cop with a pump shotgun. It was pretty long, with long tube magazine, and all silver.

...has been going on since the beginning of history. The only difference now is we are a global world now where people have access to the world as a whole and we have very liberal leaders who won't confront them like they used too ...

What does the highlighted part mean? Not getting it. Also, how did the leaders "used to" "confront them"?

Kerry wants a cease fire from ISIS or ISIL or dash or anybody that shoots people and are muslim.......I think.[rolleyes]

Some of you guys are a little late on the realization of what we're dealing with. The only good thing about being in a Greek bilingual program growing up is learning about the events leading up to Greek Independance Day, from the Ottoman occupation...we learned they were animals in Kindergarten.
This. The war has been raging with u.s. Direct involvement for 14 years.
This thing in Paris is just another battle .

we as a nation ,need to WAKE UP.

Diverting words, then you proceed to make a yes or no question that is black or white. If support immigration, not mass immigration? What kind of question is that even?

I think he means LEGAL immigration, the way we've been doing it up until what, the 80's or 90's. This means learn the language, customs, and other parts of society, so you can become a part of that society; NOT to come in and overlay your own language, customs, etc. on top of the existing ones.

You are being an everyday commie my friend, diverting words and never speaking to the point. Did anyone say kill'em all ? Why must you be such a lowlife liar ?

Do you support massive immigration from Arab and African countries, yes or no ?[/QUOTE

he is just waiting for hillery to become president , so she will give him free nes membership.

You've conveniently left out the fact that Byzantine Emperor Alexius I appealed to Urban for help, which then gave Urban the chance to unite Christianity, and assist Alexius, via the Crusades and the fact that it was the Seljuk Turks refusal to allow Christians to visit Jerusalem in the early 11th century that helped incite Christians to take it back, not simply it being in Muslim hands who had been allowing Christian pilgrimages there for centuries.

And yes, Islam has been at war for 1,393 years. War and Submission have been the two houses of Islam since the Koran was written. If you're not Submissive to Islam, then Islam is at War with you. It's one of the basic facts of the religion. Not that they have a problem waging war on each other, they don't.

This thread isn't a place for this discussion anyway, stop trying to shout people down and let them vent their frustration about this barbarism.

"If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT! They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend. "

Brilliant idea, but then the pigs would form PAAWM (Pigs Against Associating With Muslims) a revolutionary,liberation movement, and start blowing up bar-b-que joints in protest!

Last edited:
The commonality of all terrorist attacks is gooberment allowed the terrorist in the country, sometimes even pays the terrorist way. If you don't want anymore terrorist attacks then gooberment has to stop bringing terrorist into the nation. Husien just brought in 10,000 more to America....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom