Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, here are some quotes from the Qur'an. Muhammad was a psychopath. He raped and murdered his way through life, and justified it all as "the will of God", how convenient.

- Truly, god loves those who fight

- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.

- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their heads

- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever you find them

- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your friends

- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to unbelievers

- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy

- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout the world)

All you have to do is search for "ISIS victims" and you can see all those peaceful Muslims spreading peace and love. By the way, the root of the word "Islam" is the Arabic word for "Submission", not "Peace".

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but what ISIS and other Islamic fascists have been doing since the days of Muhammad is an existential threat to civil society and people need to wake the hell up and understand that. The problem with Islam is that even secular Muslims are trained to believe that all non-believers are sub-human. Some of them don't buy into it, but there is a lot of understated sympathy for ISIS due to the core beliefs of Islam.

I can't agree wit your analogy (gun owners and Adam Lanza). Lanza was mentally ill, these Islamic terrorists believe that they are acting out the will of God.

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.

Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? You think they're going to run around smiting nonbelievers with the jawbone of an ass or something?

He thinks Islam is peaceful, so maybe...

BTW, didn't the Israelites always offer peace before destroying a city? Or are the Jews always bad so it doesn't matter as long as we don't insult those who follow the kiddy diddler?

So have you read the Old Testiment, which was reformed, and compared it to the Qua'ran? Interesting that you say this as I can't find any stories about mass murders, beheadings, slavery, rape, theft, torture, child molestation by orthodox Christians and Jews? Can you point me to any?

Yeah I'd be just as fearful of someone who takes any of the old or new testament literally. The Old testament is 90% blood bath.

Mike

I really don't know what the solution is but I had to post this here.
9c848a37013fd40fc2e449cd975e9ff5.jpg

No, I don't think killing a billion people is a solution so I'm kind of at a loss.

He thinks Islam is peaceful, so maybe...

BTW, didn't the Israelites always offer peace before destroying a city? Or are the Jews always bad so it doesn't matter as long as we don't insult those who follow the kiddy diddler?

Trying to drag Christianity into it is the typical knee jerk liberal response in defense of Islam's modern atrocities.

On one hand and as I understand it as an outsider, Islam is peculiar among world religions in its explicit encouragement of killing people who don't follow Islam and its mandate for establishing a man-made global Islamic society through military conquest. I'm sure there is some way to understand this as a "liberal" muslim that is nuanced (as the Ahmadiyyas do) and doesn't include killing "infidels" and ruling the world with an Islamic iron fist. However, the temptation to be a cherry picking Koranic literalist is always waiting for anyone who experiences adversity, or for psychopaths who wish to use it to manipulate people into assisting them acquire wealth and power. That makes it dangerous.

On the other hand, we can gain some perspective on Islam by looking at Christianity (with which, as a believer, I am much more familiar) over the course of two millennia. Prominent in Christianity's history, and in very limited ways which persist today, are examples of the spread of Christianity as the ends to justify some horrifically evil means, including torture, murder and genocide. Christians have come a long way since the Holy Roman Empire, the crusades and the Spanish Inquisition though. Christians are always making people feel uncomfortable these days and most of them are raging statists, but mass murder at the hands of followers of Jesus (an oxymoron if there ever was one) these days is greatly diminished. Apparently, Islam forbids terrorism as well.

Even in secular terms, I would argue that the world would have missed out on a lot of good if Christianity was stamped out before it could become more separate from human/military power structures. Perhaps Islam is in its own Dark Age, similar to Christianity in medieval Europe? However, I concede that it's also very possible that the accepted values of Islam may keep the Dark Ages alive indefinitely. It's tough, at least for an outsider with my Christian perspective, to read the Koran (in English, albeit) in any way which does not include specific rationalizations for deception of enemies, sanctioned killing non-muslims and promoting a global authoritarian Islamic state. At least when Christians are trying to acquire state power and kill people, they are being, in my fairly well read Christian opinion, bad Christians.

Last edited:
I can't even deal with people anymore. If someone comes out and says "well they did this because they say mean things" I'm going to punch them right in the mouth.

Wrong. More than wrong. This has been going on since the beginning of history. The only difference now is we are a global world now where people have access to the world as a whole and we have very liberal leaders who won't confront them like they used too

I'm tired of people blaming foreign policy and wars on this. Before Constantinople fell in 1453 they prevented the wide spread invasion of the Muslims into Europe. They want world domination. Not going to sugar coat it. The problem has always been there we are just now waking up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total nonsense considering the causes of the modern day wars. If you're so delusional as to blame liberals for the problems, I can't help you. We launched two wars in recent years and it did nothing but make things worse and allow Isis to come into being. This isn't in dispute, but yeah some liberal is at fault. Hilarious.

Last edited:
The root of the problem is foreign policy and war that has created groups like ISIS as well as the refugee crisis.

http://www.dethguild.com/a-proper-dispensation-of-justice/

- - - Updated - - -

Total nonsense considering the causes of the modern day wars. If you're so delusional as to blame liberals for the problems, I can't help you. We launched two wars in recent years and it did nothing but make things worse and allow Isis to come into being. This isn't in dispute, but yeah some liberal is at fault. Hilarious.

We've launched wars as you say. Fine. Who's deliberately importing these animals?

I can't even deal with people anymore. If someone comes out and says "well they did this because they say mean things" I'm going to punch them right in the mouth.

Prepare to have you knuckles swollen, NES is swarming with liberal accomplices to murder. Anyone, in my book at least, who's on the left side of the map and supports massive immigration - is an accomplice to murder - of his own people, nothing less than that.

It's absurd to try to boil the "root of the problem" down to one simple sentence. It's the confluence of many complex cultural, geopolitical, economic, geographic and geological factors.

The root of why these people are now in Sweden, France, the US, etc and not Syria, Pakistan, Ghana, etc. is simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Prepare to have you knuckles swollen, NES is swarming with liberal accomplices to murder. Anyone, in my book at least, who's on the left side of the map and supports massive immigration - is an accomplice to murder - of his own people, nothing less than that.

Yep.

http://www.dethguild.com/a-proper-dispensation-of-justice/

You're right, it really is black or white. No shades of grey. Kill or be killed. Nuke 'em all!

You're right, it really is black or white. No shades of grey. Kill or be killed. Nuke 'em all!

You are being an everyday commie my friend, diverting words and never speaking to the point. Did anyone say kill'em all ? Why must you be such a lowlife liar ?

Do you support massive immigration from Arab and African countries, yes or no ?

You are being an everyday commie my friend, diverting words and never speaking to the point. Did anyone say kill'em all ? Why must you be such a lowlife liar ?

Do you support massive immigration, yes or no ?

Diverting words, then you proceed to make a yes or no question that is black or white. If support immigration, not mass immigration? What kind of question is that even?

The root of why these people are now in Sweden, France, the US, etc and not Syria, Pakistan, Ghana, etc. is simple.

Do you mean simple because these places offer incentives to move there because immigrants are likely to get free stuff and live in relative peace and prosperity, or are you speaking of another simple thing?

Once again government failed to protect its people but sadly instead of demanding that they be allowed to protect and defend themselves and their loved ones they will probably demand more govt.

Saw this online:

"These were just a few bad apples in what is otherwise a peaceful, tolerant bucket"

Just what did you expect from these cowardly arrogant unwashed idiots? They don't have the 'nads to fight their own battles, and haven't for near 120 years.

And, we're way past that point. These clowns know and respect one thing - it sure isn't "reasonable" behavior.

Governments like ours will use this as an excuse to remove more freedoms, take away more rights - and all "for our safety". I don't need their safety, I need them to get out of my way.

And, I too blame "the people". They (we) voted our politicians in, we didn't have to do that. We ended up with the government we deserve.You and I may not have directly voted for them, but it sure happened on our watch, and we didn't stop it.

If you understand the Quran, and have read it, you'll know these people have a few goals. Conquer the earth and kill all non-Muslims are 2 things there.

So, there really is no such thing as an innocent Muslim, unless he really doesn't fully believe. Of course, most of these perps haven't fully read it either, nor more than the average Christian has fully read the Bible.

There's nothing new here, this violence has been going on for centuries. Ever hear of the Crusades?

Ummmmmmmm the Pope started the crusades so that catholics would stop killing each other and picked a common enemy. And then the catholics just started raiding less catholic places but hey. Never ever let the facts get in the way of a good story huh?

One of the issues is the secularity of the western world and how that conflicts with the Islamic view. There are not many places left where people are governed by a religious doctrine.

Insanity.
Sorta like here in MA?.. Like whenever somethin "bad" happens, and the first thing the media here does is seek out some bow-tie wearing, pussified, wimpish, AntiGun, Cambridge/Belmont resident, a total twit from Harvard or Tufts, etc... who then launches into a puke-a-thon about how we need to show "compassion" towards "our" Muslims and not let ourselves be angry at Islam, blah-blah-blah....

As a fellow Greek I fully agree with this. Though I think a lot of people get it more and more now.

There are small countries in Eastern EU that were occupied for over 500 years, while pope sat with a thumb up his ass and didn't provide any help. Luckily for central and western EU, the Ottoman empire couldn't pass through.

Now, they don't even have to fight a real war. Few muslims here and there can terrorize an entire world. Figures right?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think the head is going to explode the next time someone else compares the current issues with Islam to crusades that happened 1000 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom