Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

Mike
Yeah, thats quite obvious but it would help if the leaders of the muslims religion came out and condemned this shit right? Maybe its the medias fault for not seeking these people out? When crazy shit happens involving guns everyone comes out of the woodwork to condemn it. When muslim terrorists blow up lots of people you hear crickets....

The numbers are a lot better, but I bet it's still not more than single digit % every day carry rate amongst gun owners in most places. At least the total number of owners is growing so that % is more meaningful, but it's still not enough. While those states have a WAY higher guns/capita rate than new england does, doesn't mean those people are carrying a handgun. In that regard its no different than MA... what do we have, like 250, 300K LTC holders? Out of those, how many you want to bet carry on a regular basis? I bet the number is less than 5%, and that's being generous.

-Mike
5% among all CC permit owners in the country is very generous. It's probably more like 2-3%. I grew up in Tennessee and still have a ton of friends and family there.
Several of my friends have carry permits. I know of exactly one who carries on a daily basis. Things have improved since Tennessee passed a law legalizing carry in a car without a permit. A lot more people have dropped a pistol in their glove box and just let it live there. It doesn't do you much good if you're not in the car, but beats the heck out of hunting for a sharp stick.
I think a lot of people will go through the training for a carry permit and get one "just in case". They get it with the idea that they'll carry, then they discover that it's actually a PITA lugging around a couple extra pounds stuffed into or on your waistband, so they start leaving it behind more and more. They'll stop carrying it on short walks around the neighborhood, then they quit carrying when they run to the supermarket. Before long they almost never carry a gun.

People who blame this on unemployment are complete and total morons - or they're doing it on purpose - which makes them *******s.

Blaming this on unemployment is just like Hillary blaming the video for Benghazi attacks.

The last thing the politicians want is for people to understand the real problem,so they are constantly obscuring it.

Problem is,most people believe them.

Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanzas.

Mike

So,how do we fix this problem with this particular religion ?

Do we just assume all Muslims are peaceful,until they pull the cord on an explosive vest ?

Do we welcome all Syrian refugees and treat them with respect,until they suicide bomb in a mall ?

FYI: Gun owners ARE treated like Adam Lanza,in case you haven't noticed.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...
We get it, you work with a nice little Muslim dude. I'm sure he's swell. We know that not every single Muslim is a murderer, what we do know is a pretty significant number of Muslims want everyone else dead.

This list doesn't lie

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Incorrect, Islam is a political death cult. I doubt the founder of the NRA was diddling preteens as Mohammad did.

Ill also reiterate that those of you saying all Muslims are terrorists/evil/insane are morons... thats akin to saying all gun owners are adam lanza.

Who's living under the rock? Just like lumping the good cops in with bad due to them not stepping up and speaking out against the "few" bad apples, same with the Moslems.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

I know a lot of you guys live under a rock but CC or no CC good luck getting into a crowded concert armed. Even if you could you probably wouldnt want to.

Mike

Get yourself educated by visiting the link below.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

We get it, you work with a nice little Muslim dude. I'm sure he's swell. We know that not every single Muslim is a murderer, what we do know is a pretty significant number of Muslims want everyone else dead.

This list doesn't lie

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/
That's the list that makes the news, you should see the amount of the ones that don't. There are atleast 3-5 thwarted incidents daily around the country.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If the towelheads in France and the general population of Syrian "refugees" in Europe were smart now, they would quickly organize a Million Muslim March through Paris and other European capitals, and LOUDLY speak out AGAINST violence and extremism in the name of their religion.

But do they? No way! I've been scanning the news for this, and I don't see a single individual muslim, a muslim leader, or a Syrian "refugee" condemning these atrocious acts. I wonder why.

Aren't there about 1 billion muslims in the world? if 1/10 hate the West (of course it's way more than that), if 1/100 send support in the form of money to palestinian/arab/muslim causes, if 1/1,000 help a friend or family member who has done or wants to hurt Westeners, if 1/10,000 has violent fantasies about killing us, if 1/100,000 has trained and knows how to make bombs etc, if 1/1,000,000* has, is, or soon will kill us, that's a hell of a lot of mayhem coming at us!

*underestimate, I'm sure!

how many CCW holders would it have taken to thwart that attack?

I'm so tired. I'm tired of watching the western world bend over and grab its ankle to allow itself to be destroyed from behind. If the french had any sense and had any balls, they would swarm the refugee camps and the muslim ghettos and root out the cancer within them. It would wipe it out. I'm ****ing tired of being told it's only a few. There are reportedly 1.5 billion, thats billion with a B, muslims on planet earth. Go google Muslim leaders paris......You get 5 articles, all citing the same 6 people and 7 tweets of muslims denouncing this crap.

Sandy hook happened and several thousand gun owners, just here in massachusetts, took to the streets to prove we aren't the bad guys. So I ask, of the 1.5 billion muslims, why are there not hordes of them denouncing this shit. Why are they not kicking down the doors of every news agency begging for airtime to be heard and stand with us.....

I'll sit here and wait for some ****ing lame ass explanation.....

Some of you guys are a little late on the realization of what we're dealing with. The only good thing about being in a Greek bilingual program growing up is learning about the events leading up to Greek Independance Day, from the Ottoman occupation...we learned they were animals in Kindergarten.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny that when a gun crime occurs, all gun owners are branded as criminals and the NRA is labeled as a terrorist organization. Yet when a muslim terrorist attack happens, it was perpetrated by a handful of extremists.

You guys are a little late on the realization of what we're dealing with. The only good thing about being in a Greek bilingual program growing up is learning about the events leading up to Greek Independance Day, from the Ottoman occupation...we learned they were animals in Kindergarten.

You're using that "You guys" quite loosely. There are plenty of us who know exactly what we've been dealing with for a long time.

nothing funny about that video at all. Some retired old dude in a park vs. a pack of mooslims who I assume were all on lunch break....coming soon to a city near you.
Hmm. To me it sounds like their dispute is only about what name to call the god of abraham. But what do I know.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If the towelheads in France and the general population of Syrian "refugees" in Europe were smart now, they would quickly organize a Million Muslim March through Paris and other European capitals, and LOUDLY speak out AGAINST violence and extremism in the name of their religion.

But do they? No way! I've been scanning the news for this, and I don't see a single individual muslim, a muslim leader, or a Syrian "refugee" condemning these atrocious acts. I wonder why.

Why should they bother? Western governments and media outlets arent making the connection between these attacks and islam. The general population is doing nothing to muslims for the most part. Why make an effort to play defense when your opponent cant even be bothered to play offense?

Lesson to learn here. Perhaps if France had looser gun laws, the terrorists would have showed up with LCR9s and M&P 15-22s, instead of full auto AK-47s.

The root of the problem is foreign policy and war that has created groups like ISIS as well as the refugee crisis.

Wrong. More than wrong. This has been going on since the beginning of history. The only difference now is we are a global world now where people have access to the world as a whole and we have very liberal leaders who won't confront them like they used too

I'm tired of people blaming foreign policy and wars on this. Before Constantinople fell in 1453 they prevented the wide spread invasion of the Muslims into Europe. They want world domination. Not going to sugar coat it. The problem has always been there we are just now waking up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if it hurts some feels , but get used to it.
It's not going to be just an image on the idiot box much longer.
It's coming here.
Unless the world is ready to sack up and drive these savages back to the shit holes they crawled out of it , then make sure to kiss the wife and kids before they head off to the mall or school.
They are not going to stop.

Some of you guys are a little late on the realization of what we're dealing with. The only good thing about being in a Greek bilingual program growing up is learning about the events leading up to Greek Independance Day, from the Ottoman occupation...we learned they were animals in Kindergarten.
As a fellow Greek I fully agree with this. Though I think a lot of people get it more and more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with all that went on last night...we still went to the theater in Boston.. I just packed a 3rd mag...better safe than sorry...maybe if a few of the people at the metal concert in Paris were carrying many less might have been shot.

Yeah I'd be just as fearful of someone who takes any of the old or new testament literally. The Old testament is 90% blood bath.

Mike

Why? You think they're going to run around smiting nonbelievers with the jawbone of an ass or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom