Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrasting what a 'plan' actually looks like, vs pleople getting driven out of their heimat by barbarians after we destabelized the slightly less barbaric regime to gift them the joys of democracy.

There are numerous individuals and organizations working towards the goal of a "multicultural" Europe. I know that because they say so, in public and on the record. At this point you can include the actual governments of most Western European countries, including France, among those parties.

We're not supposed to notice this because noticing is racist and in the sense of "this is not the plan you were looking for," I'll agree with you, there is no plan. Just a bunch of people, organizations and governments pursuing that goal.

The outcome of these terrorist attacks, btw, will be a redoubling of the French government's efforts to be nice to immigrants, who you are not allowed to notice are Muslim, oh no, no, no and who most certainly don't intend to carry out the conquest of France by migration and by reproduction.

Last edited:
There are numerous individuals and organizations working towards the goal of a "multicultural" Europe. I know that because they say so, in public and on the record. At this point you can include the actual governments of most Western European countries, including France, among those parties.

We're not supposed to notice this because noticing is racist and in the sense of "this is not the plan you were looking for," I'll agree with you, there is no plan. Just a bunch of people, organizations and governments pursuing that goal.

The outcome of these terrorist attacks, btw, will be a redoubling of the French government's efforts to be nice to immigrants, who you are not allowed to notice are Muslim, oh no, no, no and who most certainly don't intend to carry out the conquest of France by migration and by reproduction.

That pretty much sums it up.

Unemployment is a sorry excuse. I recently read an article about the effect a large influx of immigrants has on the job market and the economy as a whole. This was regarding Cubans in Florida but relevant nonetheless:
SMITH: No effect, not on wages, not on unemployment rates. Card says this is because there is not a fixed number of jobs in an economy. When a bunch of new people come, yes, they get jobs. But they also start buying stuff, getting haircuts, going to the grocery store, which means you need more barbers and more grocers. That creates more jobs.
CARD: So if we have more people, we get more jobs. If we have fewer people, we're going to have fewer jobs.
SMITH: There is some debate about the short-term effect on the wages of low-skilled workers. But overall, economists pretty much agree immigrants don't drive down wages, don't take jobs, even when they arrive by the boatload. Mirta Ojito says getting work was surprisingly easy for her parents.

http://www.npr.org/2015/10/01/44491...ded-miami-what-did-it-do-to-the-local-economy

People who blame this on unemployment are complete and total morons - or they're doing it on purpose - which makes them *******s.

I am calling out the war against muslims. Since this religion can't co exist with others, we need to eliminate it. Kill Allah's followers now.

If they want their holy war - I say we give it to them. Couple of well placed nukes ought to take care of business. F*ck Syria. Flatten it, pave it, and build a Starbucks and a Chik Fill-A.

The problem with that little idea is that the people blowing up shit in France - are likely to be the same people who are blowing up Syria.

Nuking Syria and killing of Syrians is likely exactly what they would want you to do.

My last business trip to Paris, I saw a Muslim woman with a kid, I kid you not, begging for money outside a pastry shop. It looked odd to me. So I watched from the distance. Only to see her walk to an alley way and get into a Mercedes Benz. I only saw a gun shop Strausburg, France, and it looked like an antique store. They are getting what they deserve.

The problem with that little idea is that the people blowing up shit in France - are likely to be the same people who are blowing up Syria.

Nuking Syria and killing of Syrians is likely exactly what they would want you to do.

Yup, the attacks are reported to be pro-ISIS. ISIS does not like the Syrian government. Id so, then attacking Syria is exactly what they are hoping will happen.

From the department of "this is not the plan you were looking for," here's a pic of Frau Merkel winning the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize in 2010.

2011-01-13-bkin-preis.jpg

Now there are some faces you can trust.

Last edited:
My last business trip to Paris, I saw a Muslim woman with a kid, I kid you not, begging for money outside a pastry shop. It looked odd to me. So I watched from the distance. Only to see her walk to an alley way and get into a Mercedes Benz. I only saw a gun shop Strausburg, France, and it looked like an antique store. They are getting what they deserve.

Saw the similar things, Over Under or side by side shotguns was about all that there was on the market there.

I have a wild and crazy idea for how to replace population. How about a country lower its taxes and make it more inviting for people and businesses to move there. You'll get higher quality people moving in. With the current "plan", you end up with a country looking like Somalia.

How about we start by making sure all the people who are currently there are actually working and supporting themselves - instead of living off the backs of the rest of the population? Then - and only then - can we start talking about "importing more people".

Honestly - I have to wonder why the **** anybody thinks we need to import ANYBODY at all. Look at the US population during the WW2 timeframe - and look at it now. It's grown massively. Why do we need to import more? ANY more.

People need to stop giving a shit about being called "racist" - and start telling the people who pull that card to go **** themselves.

I posted this in it's own thread here on NES - but it bears repeating here. Read the whole article - the woman he is referring to comes right out and admits that her plan was to subvert the Swedes.

http://takimag.com/article/rise_of_the_victim_conquerors_david_cole/print#axzz3r5n9gcDf

As Sweden crumbles under the weight of an unassimilable minority, as the Swedish foreign minister claims that her country is facing collapse due to a flood of refugees, my thoughts flash back to 1998, and a lengthy, contentious dinner I had with one of the preeminent progenitors of multiracial and multicultural Sweden: Fransesca Quartey. Fransesca is, and was already by 1998, a superstar in Sweden, one of that nation’s most popular actresses. She certainly stood out; her mother was a white Swedish native who, as a teen, had a child with a Ghanaian immigrant. Growing up in Gothenburg, there were not a lot of black/mixed-race Swedish stage, film, and TV stars, so when Quartey hit the big time, it was a big deal. Her ascent in the Swedish entertainment industry was fueled in part by a society that, ashamed as it is of its homogeneity, wanted to flaunt its nascent diversity.

In 1998, Quartey came to L.A. to see if her Swedish credits could transfer to an acting career in the U.S. You can probably guess how well that went. What constituted a novelty in Sweden was par for the course over here; sometimes it’s best to remain a big black fish in a small white pond.

As Quartey struggled to find career success in Hollywood, she met my then girlfriend, a low-level filmmaker who bragged about her “big-time Jewish movie-producer boyfriend.” And before you could say abracashiksa, I found myself roped into a dinner with Quartey and my girlfriend at a trendy restaurant in Santa Monica. I was, of course, expected to be on my best behavior. And why not? All I was planning to do was recommend a few talent agents and throw in some meaningless motivational boilerplate to sugarcoat the reality that she had practically no chance of getting representation in this town when her only calling cards were brown skin and a résumé that read like the Swedish Chef’s recipe for kroppkakor.
“If you can force a rocket scientist, celebrating the accomplishment of a lifetime, to cry and grovel and beg forgiveness on international TV for wearing a shirt, you are not unempowered.”

Somewhere in between the appetizer and the main course, Quartey decided to go off on a tangent about her ultimate goal, the thing she was going to leverage her stardom to achieve. Now that she’d been “accepted” by the Swedes, her plan was to use her clout to transform the country into a multicultural mecca in which the old traditions and culture would be jettisoned for a new “afro-Sweden.” Quartey seemed genuinely hostile toward the native Swedes. “They think they run the place,” she exclaimed, “but look out! The immigrants are coming and so is a new Sweden. We’re gonna make that country unrecognizable.”

I knew if I said anything, I’d be in the doghouse with my girlfriend for at least a week, but I couldn’t resist. I asked a simple, one-word question: “Why?”

Quartey stopped cold. She froze. In the echo chamber that was her life, I honestly don’t think this was a question she’d ever been asked.

“What do you mean?” she sputtered.

“Why change such an old and indigenous culture? A nation that has welcomed you with open arms, a people who have inhabited the land since prehistory, a people far more indigenous than the bare-assed hut-dwelling natives of the Amazon. The Swedes have given you a good life; why destroy what they have?”

The second-most frustrating thing about the “let me in so I can make you miserable” crowd is that they never seem to understand why their bitter scolding is met with resistance. The first most frustrating thing is that these busybodies make it harder for people with sincere intentions to be accepted, from women who want to enter the tech industry because they have a true passion for it, to immigrants who genuinely want to become a part of their host culture.

Those who boast about coming to conquer will usually claim that far from being bullies, they’re providing “a voice to the voiceless” and “empowering” those who are disenfranchised. But let’s be honest…if you can force a rocket scientist, celebrating the accomplishment of a lifetime, to cry and grovel and beg forgiveness on international TV for wearing a shirt, you are not unempowered. If an entire nation cowers before you as you burn cars, behead shoppers, and establish no-go zones in a country in which you are a guest, you are not unempowered.

Behold the “victim conquerors,” those who come to victimize in the name of victimhood, those who come to wreck lives and livelihoods in the cause of fighting racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, and any other phobia Salon.com can cook up this week. These defensive aggressors are usually impervious to reason, and they live in hermetically sealed echo chambers to avoid it. And most of all, they hate being asked why. That’s the kind of question that can so disturb a “victim conqueror,” it can lead to a seventeen-year grudge. That one little word has a lot of power.

Visit Takimag for the whole article.

My cousin was at the concert and made it out with only a gash on his head. I can't even...

Scary shit. Keep your head on a swivel.

Refugee camp in Calais is an inferno currently, not sure if its been posted yet.

[video]https://youtu.be/cCWegtpq1Aw[/video]

Ha, that is funny. Flashmob at a westboro baptist picketing?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

nothing funny about that video at all. Some retired old dude in a park vs. a pack of mooslims who I assume were all on lunch break....coming soon to a city near you.

My cousin was at the concert and made it out with only a gash on his head. I can't even...

Scary shit. Keep your head on a swivel.

Jeez I'm glad hes okay. I hope he holds up ok.

The scariest thing is even if we as individuals CC every day wth can we really do when SHTF in a crowded place especially if you're a good distance to the shooter or pinned down with a pistol and worrying about collateral damage/personal safety vs. a psychopath shooting indiscriminately?

I think we'd have a better chance if there were more people that carried everyday. That must be what it is like in the South and Midwest.

For fun, go find some reporting on this and search for "muslim" or "islam". It's amazing how much of the media bend over backwards to avoid calling this what it is. While I remain convinced that the blame belongs at the individual level -- with the people who actually did the killing -- I also recognize the obvious. Any philosophy that requires conformity of non-believers with coercive force, that demands misogyny, and that can't exist peacefully in the presence of other non-coercive beliefs -- that is a fundamentally evil philosophy, religion or not. We have a lot of believers out there that adopt an islamic philosophy just as described, and that is nothing but evil. Avoiding the recognition of this is only inviting harm. People can say what they want, wear what they want, chant, pray, or believe what they want. But when they start the violence the response should be violence in return sufficient to stop them. And we shouldn't shy away from saying this: these intolerant and violent islamic idiots need to die. Now maybe they are 1% or islam and maybe they are 99%. I don't know. That's irrelevant. What's relevant is that we recognize this problem for what it is and not let decency get in the way of responding to evil with sufficient force to destroy it. Ideally, we do that when the evil is obvious with the culpable people in front of us. And that can only happen in armed and prepared society.

I think we'd have a better chance if there were more people that carried everyday. That must be what it is like in the South and Midwest.

The numbers are a lot better, but I bet it's still not more than single digit % every day carry rate amongst gun owners in most places. At least the total number of owners is growing so that % is more meaningful, but it's still not enough. While those states have a WAY higher guns/capita rate than new england does, doesn't mean those people are carrying a handgun. In that regard its no different than MA... what do we have, like 250, 300K LTC holders? Out of those, how many you want to bet carry on a regular basis? I bet the number is less than 5%, and that's being generous.

-Mike

Last edited:
The numbers are a lot better, but I bet it's still not more than single digit % every day carry rate amongst gun owners in most places. At least the total number of owners is growing so that % is more meaningful, but it's still not enough. While those states have a WAY higher guns/capita rate than new england does, doesn't mean those people are carrying a handgun. In that regard its no different than MA... what do we have, like 250, 300K LTC holders? Out of those, how many you want to bet carry on a regular basis? I bet the number is less than 5%, and that's being generous.

-Mike

I'm pro smart-Gun technology. You know that gun that disables your smartphone if it is any further than 10 feet from your EDC. That would solve that problem. That or mount one next to every fire extinguisher and seatbelt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom