She has a thing for Senators.

OK- I'm confused. I don't know the whole story behind her life, so I'll tell you why I'm confused. I thought she was a Heinz by birth which is why she would be entitled to the Heinz estate. But her dead husband was a Heinz. So does that mean she married into her own family?

No, it is not a Heinz by birth. She married a conservative - Republican Senator, Heinz, and was very vocal against Kerry politics in those days. I guess you need two flip-flops to have a pair.

SiameseRat said:
And another thing- Why the hell does somebody who will some day have half a billion dollars need 15 million more?

Because she can? Because it's ingrained into us as Americans that when someone dies, someone has to pay? Because she wanted to hurt someone when her husband was killed?

I have to admit, if Kath's plane went down on one of her numerous business trips, I'd probably be looking for a scalp to hang on the wall, too. Not for the money (cause that won't bring her back), but to get someone's attention and say "if you get stupid and cause deaths, I'm going to cause you pain where it hurts: in your wallet."

Which might, perhaps, prevent someone else from feeling the pain of loss sometime down the road.

TonyD said:
No, it is not a Heinz by birth. She married a conservative - Republican Senator, Heinz, and was very vocal against Kerry politics in those days. I guess you need two flip-flops to have a pair.

Wow. That's quite a story.

Back
Top Bottom