Ruger SR-22 Pistol

Just wanted to let you guys know that i stopped into Flint Armament today and asked Jason when he thinks they'll be getting the SR22 and he said couple weeks into February. [grin]

I just got back from the range and the gun shoots beautifully! The price was 239 and it comes with two mags. My three friends and I all picked one up and we're all very happy!

Judging by the way the conversation went I'd say yes, when they get them in they will be able to sell them. I'll be swinging by mid February to confirm this and will keep everyone posted.

any chance they hinted a price??

My wife and I are shopping for her first handgun

>>$239 seems like a really good price<<

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing that price.

>>$239 seems like a really good price<<

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing that price.

There are numerous people who saw that SR22 for $239 at the show yesterday. Is there a reason someone would lie about the price of a handgun??

All I can say is WOW! I've never seen a price even approaching that, and it would seem to be below dealer cost. Guess I'm going to the wrong gun shows!

Another 500 rounds through and another flawless performance. Another nice feature is it comes with interchangeable grips. My wife likes the smaller set where the larger set fits me perfectly! It's really all the little things that make this a really fun range gun!

Another 500 rounds through and another flawless performance. Another nice feature is it comes with interchangeable grips. My wife likes the smaller set where the larger set fits me perfectly! It's really all the little things that make this a really fun range gun!

Care to comment on how it woiuld do as 1st gun for my wife? Shes currently looking at the mk3 22/45, p22, m&p22, issc glock copy ( m&P is a bit big for her )

Hows it run with bulk .22?

I think it's great! The fact that it comes with two sets of grips (small and medium) make it a good fit for any size hand. My wife likes shooting .22 as she's not a huge shooter so this is perfect. The upside is when she does decide to move into a larger caliper she'll be familiar with the weapon. Just so you know the bulk .22 is all I shoot. That's a tough choice as I also love my 22/45 but they're completely different guns! Maybe earn brownie points and buy her both :).

I was at flint yesterday and got to fondle the SR-22 love the way it feels and the way it breaks down. This will be my next purchase for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Not MA or CA approved yet though.

Flint has a few of them, I fondled one Saturday. They'll be approved to sell in MA in about 45 days.

IIRC, IT was ~ $400

Sent from my Photon using Tapatalk not while driving! ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah $400 for that gun, good luck on them selling any. At the Marlboro show people saw them for $239. Even $349 seems high to me.

My Guess is thats about where they would come in. Whats retail on the Walther p22? FS has them for 299 most local places I see them between 320 and 340, so my guess is the ruger will be in that price range.

Thats a great price, my guess is you wont find it there again. Talked to an ffl that I know and trust, they said that they would probably be paying more than that for them.

All I can say is WOW! I've never seen a price even approaching that, and it would seem to be below dealer cost. Guess I'm going to the wrong gun shows!

Nah, you're just missing all those loopholes everyone keeps talking about........[wink]

Back
Top Bottom