• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RFID chip

I looked into this a couple of days ago. It looks like it was in one of the earlier versions of the bill, but not in the one that got signed.

I looked into this a couple of days ago. It looks like it was in one of the earlier versions of the bill, but not in the one that got signed.
Yeah one of those "they would never do that... see it got pulled from the bill as soon as it was made public, so they would never even consider such a thing, trust us and stop reading the bill please, before you find something else we would never do..."

They will have to put it into my cold dead hands because Im not wearing a chip anywhere.

Did you guys bother to read the Snopes article or even the original e-mail? The language was to require an RFID chip on implantable health devices, like a pacemaker. That would let doctors examining you when you are unconscious or incoherent know that you had a pacemaker in your chest the manufacturer and model. The proposed language never said that everyone or even a large minority of the population would be required to be chipped.

This is pretty much like the "death panel" BS -- take a nugget of truth about the proposed statute and twist it into unrecognizable propaganda to excite the masses. And it is just as reprehensible.

There is a lot about Obamacare that can be reasonably criticized without distortion or outright lies. This type of crap is what makes it impossible for our nation to have adult discussions about important policy decisions.

There is a lot about Obamacare that can be reasonably criticized without distortion or outright lies. This type of crap is what makes it impossible for our nation to have adult discussions about important policy decisions.
Full circle, this is precisely why the government does not have the power to regulate or implement such things...

Like a bunch of people wouldn't get mad, drunk, and cut the thing out with a box cutter [laugh]

I'd pull it out, put it in a Snickers bar, then throw it to a bunch of rats in a futuristic-looking abandoned factory. It would drive them crazy trying to track me.

Did you guys bother to read the Snopes article or even the original e-mail? The language was to require an RFID chip on implantable health devices, like a pacemaker. That would let doctors examining you when you are unconscious or incoherent know that you had a pacemaker in your chest the manufacturer and model. The proposed language never said that everyone or even a large minority of the population would be required to be chipped.

This is pretty much like the "death panel" BS -- take a nugget of truth about the proposed statute and twist it into unrecognizable propaganda to excite the masses. And it is just as reprehensible.

What the hell did I say besides that I had looked into it myself? Some lady on the radio was going on about it so I did some research. Jeez.

What the hell did I say besides that I had looked into it myself? Some lady on the radio was going on about it so I did some research. Jeez.

Your implication was that the original bill did indeed require RFID chips in everyone, but that language was not in the final bill. Which is incorrect. The original bill never did require RFID chips in everyone.

There are very valid reasons to criticize Obamacare, including whether or not the government should be allowed to require people to buy insurance and regulate healthcare to this degree. But we can't have an adult discussion about it when people distort what is in the bill, and this RFID email is a distortion of the bill, designed to excite the paranoids, which it did effectively. [thinking]

There are very valid reasons to criticize Obamacare, including whether or not the government should be allowed to require people to buy insurance and regulate healthcare to this degree. But we can't have an adult discussion about it when people distort what is in the bill, and this RFID email is a distortion of the bill, designed to excite the paranoids, which it did effectively. [thinking]
Well we did have SOOO much time to read all 4K pages of it too, so there is just no excuse for not knowing what was in it... [laugh]

The only "adult" discussion to be had with regard to that travesty is when it will be repealed and who will be impeached from their office for such abuse of process as it took to pass that abomination.

The dems tried to use that "let's debate the merits" line and I dismiss the entire concept out of hand. I don't feel I need to debate the merits of this any more than I do many other blatantly unconstitutional, and unethical proposals of increased government power.

Like a bunch of people wouldn't get mad, drunk, and cut the thing out with a box cutter [laugh]

NFW anyone is sticking one of them in me.

IIRC there are a few employers already using these on a voluntary basis to control secure areas.

Astounding what people will do for money isn't it ?

128889586480551125.jpg

NFW anyone is sticking one of them in me.

IIRC there are a few employers already using these on a voluntary basis to control secure areas.

Astounding what people will do for money isn't it ?

Money doesn't even need to be involved, people will volunteer to do it because they think it's cool. Trust me.

I'm actually kind of suprised they don't give you one when you join the service, to tell you the truth; wouldn't want any of them dangerous weapons walking around society like normal people!

It was originally purposed to be inserted into the hand between you index finger and thumb check out this picture Unknown.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom