• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RFID chip

I hear it's a real bitch to remove too....

total_recall_01.jpg

1 meter is the maximum read distance for even the best passive RFID chip available.

What makes you think you don't have one already.
Check for yourself. Any RFID chip is inherently going to be detectable with any of a number of scan techniques.

AVID, HomeAgain, and other implantable chips used for tagging pets can be detected with a standard stud finder. If your dog is chipped, you can try this for yourself, though it helps to have a general idea where to start scanning (upper back).

Did you guys bother to read the Snopes article or even the original e-mail? The language was to require an RFID chip on implantable health devices, like a pacemaker. That would let doctors examining you when you are unconscious or incoherent know that you had a pacemaker in your chest the manufacturer and model. The proposed language never said that everyone or even a large minority of the population would be required to be chipped.

This is pretty much like the "death panel" BS -- take a nugget of truth about the proposed statute and twist it into unrecognizable propaganda to excite the masses. And it is just as reprehensible.

There is a lot about Obamacare that can be reasonably criticized without distortion or outright lies. This type of crap is what makes it impossible for our nation to have adult discussions about important policy decisions.

Sorry for the brief derailing.

There may be no "death panel", as in some people sitting in a room deciding life or death. I think it's foolish to think that life and death decisions won't be made based on age, health, cost and viabilty.

Back on topic.

They are not GPS trackers. They only contain a number that doctors or EMTs can use to look up your computerized medical records. My brother almost died from an allergic reaction to anesthetics when he went in for surgery. Imagine he was shot and robbed in , say, D.C. (naw, that probably couldn't happen). If he was unconscious and needed emergency surgery, I'm sure he'd like them to know his allergies. I doubt I'd do it unless I had a specific condition that warranted it.

proof? until proof is provided, this smells like paranoid bs
there is plenty of it around....do your own research, make up your own mind. Follow the money.
As I said, no such thing as unbiased. Everyone has a leaning. I hope you don't think the CBO is also unbiased. Look how good they scored Obamacare. Hows it look now?

I'm actually kind of suprised they don't give you one when you join the service, to tell you the truth; wouldn't want any of them dangerous weapons walking around society like normal people!

If anything like this ever comes to pass, I would bet that the military recruits are the first ones for the installation. It is the easiest demographic to access since they technically already "own" you, and can just do the implant with all of the "just in case case" inoculations and stuff.

They are not GPS trackers. They only contain a number that doctors or EMTs can use to look up your computerized medical records. My brother almost died from an allergic reaction to anesthetics when he went in for surgery. Imagine he was shot and robbed in , say, D.C. (naw, that probably couldn't happen). If he was unconscious and needed emergency surgery, I'm sure he'd like them to know his allergies. I doubt I'd do it unless I had a specific condition that warranted it.

That is the 1 in a million type of example that big brother will use to eventually sell the general public (aka sheep) on the NEED and BENEFIT to having one of these installed. Just like every other "good idea" such as video surveillance and the Patriot Act it WILL be abused and used against our own people at some point. This is not tin foil, it is our reality unfortunately...

How do you exactly know that? You don't know what there putting in you. Its like a restaurants, if someone spits in your food you won't know. There are most likely trackers in the chip.

How do you exactly know that? You don't know what there putting in you. Its like a restaurants, if someone spits in your food you won't know. There are most likely trackers in the chip.

When someone makes an outrageous and stupid claim, like that the US government is implanting tracking chips in people, it's up to the stupid person to provide evidence.

"Someone can do A, therefore why can't they do unrelated-B," is not persuasive.

Obie1 said:
My brother almost died from an allergic reaction to anesthetics when he went in for surgery. Imagine he was shot and robbed in , say, D.C. (naw, that probably couldn't happen). If he was unconscious and needed emergency surgery, I'm sure he'd like them to know his allergies. I doubt I'd do it unless I had a specific condition that warranted it.
If he's seriously concerned, get a medic alert bracelet, and if he's worried a heartless mugger would take that too, he can get a huge red caduceus tattoo on his chest listing his allergies. It's not as if he'd suddenly become un-allergic to latex and have to have it lasered off.

How do you exactly know that?... There are most likely trackers in the chip.
Technically not possible, just can't be accomplished within the limitations of a tiny implantable passive RFID chip. The implant would need to be about the size of a golf ball, with a 31mm antenna sticking out through the skin. Not exactly subtle!

Technically not possible, just can't be accomplished within the limitations of a tiny implantable passive RFID chip. The implant would need to be about the size of a golf ball, with a 31mm antenna sticking out through the skin. Not exactly subtle!

I can track my phone from my computer..no antenna, no golf ball. I'm pretty sure a chip has the capabilities to be tracked. They have the ones for pets as previously mentioned.

I can track my phone from my computer..no antenna, no golf ball. I'm pretty sure a chip has the capabilities to be tracked. They have the ones for pets as previously mentioned.
The implantable microchips for pets are passive RFID, they don't use GPS and cannot be "tracked" from any distance -- at the dog pound they use a large handheld scanner to "read" the serial # of the chip from an inch or so away.

Your cellphone has about the same volume as a golfball, you charge it every night, and doesn't need a big antenna sticking out because you (hopefully) don't have it implanted in the muscles of your upper back underneath your skin.

Back
Top Bottom