• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Responsible Gun Ownership Is a Lie!!

How to convince Americans that firearms won’t make them safer

Well, a good first step would be disarming off duty police who are not actively working an undercover op to make them safer. As to "special risk" - who is more at risk of assault - an out of uniform off duty cop or an attractive female?
Attractive female cop 👮‍♀️? Lol

I find it amusing how the left keeps droning on about the correlation between the pandemic and increased gun sales.
Not one of them will admit that the actual increase in gun sales is due to the BLM / antifa riots.

You don't know that. You're asserting it with exactly as much data to back it up as they are. (i.e.: none)

Actually, that's not true. The left is absolutely right that there's a correlation. As we know, correlation does not equal causation.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? Lots of people bought guns (indisputable) and lots of those buyers were *NEW* owners, not arsenal holders like nearly all of NES. *why* they bought them is irrelevant.

So only 33 MILLION Americans

No, a *MAXIMUM* of only 33 million Americans. It could be 330 Americans and the "less than.." statement would still be true.

I bet it's more than 10% though.

Remember those articles in the leftist media back in 2016 about the "gun super-owners" supposedly taken from a "study" that was never published? 🤡

According to the leftists who wrote it, you had to own 17 guns to be in the top 3%. [mg]

So what would be the number today for the top 1%? We'll have to ask the leftists for another "study"! [rofl]

17?
Seriously?
That's it?

17?
Seriously?
That's it?
For the top 3% of gunowners (the "gun super-owners") in 2016 or whenever year that unpublished "study" was supposedly performed... yes. :)

Of course, 2016 is 5 years ago now and a whole lot of guns have been added since then. Also, the total number of guns they quoted as being in circulation back in 2016 was clearly understated. The entire unpublished "study" must have been a real joke. 🤪

We need an update for sure. Anyone know any anti-2A liberals looking for work? [rofl]

“In virtually every way that can be measured, owning a firearm makes the owner, the owner’s family, and the people around them less safe.”

The exception would be those cases where someone uses a gun in self-defense. At the rock-bottom lowest, the Defensive Gun Use (DGU) count exceeds the total firearms suicide + homicide rate. A conservative estimate has DGU exceeding anyone shot in a criminal act by 5-fold.

Some think shooting murders, rapists, and arsonists is wrong. I think it’s a duty.

5 Guns is an arsenal.

4 Guns is a cache.

Words have meaning!

I prefer to call a small collection a "medley".
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 7.56.26 PM.jpeg

Or, perhaps an "ensemble".
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 7.59.08 PM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom