Report: Shaq applies for LTC

The Sudbury police said the law does not allow them to disclose whether O’Neal applied for a firearms permit in their town.

Wait, I thought that there was an article in the paper that ran all the people with permits in MA? Or was it going to be run?

Still, I thought that this wasn't private knowledge?

Well, I'll bet he's got some nice non-MA approved gear. Maybe we can entice him to help out us locals & sell some stuff....................

..and sidekick at GOAL press conferences. How awesome would it be if he was denied and then went on to make a big stink about it and the insane Mass laws?!?!

-JR

wonder he'll carry... a 442 or a seecamp [laugh]

This....

naa22.jpg

Pew...pew...pew...[laugh]

Wait, I thought that there was an article in the paper that ran all the people with permits in MA? Or was it going to be run?

Still, I thought that this wasn't private knowledge?

I believe that story was out of NY.

In MA, firearm related information is exempt from public records law. (M.G.L. c.66 s.10)

How the hell is this news? Someone should smack the reporter and the editor upside the head. I would not be happy if it were me.

How the hell is this news? Someone should smack the reporter and the editor upside the head. I would not be happy if it were me.

My bet is some chatty cathy at the PD told someone at the paper that he came in for a gun license.

-Mike

Nosey god damn media. This should be no more interesting than if he went to the drug store to buy a tube of toothpaste. Because it is a license for scary, evil guns, though, somehow it is news.

This....

naa22.jpg

Pew...pew...pew...[laugh]

What are you, nuts? He'd shoot himself in the hand with that, he'd be able to crush it under his thumb.... [laugh]

a88d9232.jpg

Yes kids, that's a sig mosquito in his hands. I'm surprised HK hasn't called him up
for marketing, he's the only guy with hands big enough to properly hold a MK23. [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom