Rant: Moonbat Judge

so you wait until he breaks your window, threatens you, and reaches in then you take matters into your hands?

Or just take the gun out, examine it, polish it with your handkerchief....either way the aggressor will probably just lie and said you pointed the gat at him....(even if you didn't have a gun). Lose/lose situation.

Living in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts, sh*t like this incident is one of the reasons I always carry OC spray plus my Glock... The Glock is for life-or-death moment ONLY... The OC is for the maggots, druggies, punks, thieves, etc etc that we encounter with seemingly increasing regularity (especially if you work late downtown and have to walk to your car parked in a desolate area, etc.. The gun draw here is what jammed up the LTC holder. Blast the raging attacker with a shot (or three) of 5.1 and hopefully the a-hole is so otherwise distracted by the stinging, burning etc that he doesn't get your plate #.... But even with just a spraying, since it's Commie Liberal heaven here, if there are cameras you'd probably still end up charged with AB/Dangerous just for the spray, no?

Living in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts, sh*t like this incident is one of the reasons I always carry OC spray plus my Glock... The Glock is for life-or-death moment ONLY... The OC is for the maggots, druggies, punks, thieves, etc etc that we encounter with seemingly increasing regularity (especially if you work late downtown and have to walk to your car parked in a desolate area, etc.. The gun draw here is what jammed up the LTC holder. Blast the raging attacker with a shot (or three) of 5.1 and hopefully the a-hole is so otherwise distracted by the stinging, burning etc that he doesn't get your plate #.... But even with just a spraying, since it's Commie Liberal heaven here, if there are cameras you'd probably still end up charged with AB/Dangerous just for the spray, no?

I met a fellow who responded to a road rage incident with OC spray. This was 15+ years ago in western NY. He was the one arrested and, at the time I spoke with him, had spent $10k on his legal defense.

The best way to handle a road rage argument is to not get in one in the first place.

Last edited:
I met a fellow who responded to a road rage incident with OC spray. This was 15+ years ago in western NY. He was the one arrested and, at the I spoke with him, had spent $10k on his legal defense.

The best way to handle a road rage argument is to not get in one in the first place.
This, just drive away or if in traffic don't open the window or get out. You never know who you are dealing with in these situations. It could be some dirt bag with no respect for human life.

The only good thing about being hemmed in by traffic so you can[t drive away is you would have witnesses. So the better you keep your cool and people could testify that you were not the aggressor the better off you are. Then, if the other guy really does go full retard and gets violent and you have to use pepper spray or worse you have witnesses to that as well. Still not a good situation but trying to find a silver lining. I don't have a dash cam but I suppose I should probably look into them.

The only good thing about being hemmed in by traffic so you can[t drive away is you would have witnesses. So the better you keep your cool and people could testify that you were not the aggressor the better off you are. Then, if the other guy really does go full retard and gets violent and you have to use pepper spray or worse you have witnesses to that as well. Still not a good situation but trying to find a silver lining. I don't have a dash cam but I suppose I should probably look into them.

Do NOT expect witnesses to stick around and give statements. "Don't talk with the police" goes deeper than you might think.

Witnesses in Massachusetts are often what you DON'T want... even if /especially if you're in the right.
People here are so completely brain-f*cked that even if you have no choice but to blast an attacker with OC spray, there are many wingnuts here who'd witness it and immediately go post on Facebook and Twitter that they couldn't understand why you didn't spray the dirtbag in the leg - rather than leave the "poor, unfortunate, trying-to-get-his-life-back-together" soul kneeling on the pavement in a sprayed heap of burning/vomiting "OUCH!!"

Just sayin'

Or just take the gun out, examine it, polish it with your handkerchief....either way the aggressor will probably just lie and the said you pointed the gat at him....(even if you didn't have a gun). Lose/lose situation.
The aggressor does not have to lie - when moonbats see a gun their brain goes into "ohmygod a gun!!!" mode, and they can very easily feel threatened and honestly think you pointed it at them. As loads of people in prison based on eyewitness testimony later discredited by objective scientific evidence know, a witness who is mistaken, but honestly believes what they are saying, can be very convincing on the stand.

Plus, a very credible argument can be made that the mere display of a gun in a confrontation without any verbal threat is none the less a threat. For example, intentionally pulling back your coat to show you are armed in an incident to "defuse" the situation would very likely result in an assault charge.

Plus, a very credible argument can be made that the mere display of a gun in a confrontation without any verbal threat is none the less a threat. For example, intentionally pulling back your coat to show you are armed in an incident to "defuse" the situation would very likely result in an assault charge.
"You bet your ass it would, buddy... "
856a0059d9292c917e060fe8bb9c4f62.jpg

In a gold PT Cruiser... wow.

Best use of a PT Cruiser:

oprpdwywivrctdysa7lg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

"You bet your ass it would, buddy... "
856a0059d9292c917e060fe8bb9c4f62.jpg

It wouldn't be the Attorney General bringing the charges.

Once again, the AG very rarely gets involved in criminal cases. Criminal charges are brought by local District Attorneys. DA's are also elected officials. They do not report to the AG.

Probably better off just running the other guy over ... You were attempting to flee and the guy jump in front of the car...
Dont pull your gun unless you are going to fire it.

Imho 99.9% of potentially violent confrontations can be avoided. When possible, its nice to have enough distance between you and the car ahead of you to drive away (instead of being-bumper-to bumper). This used to be the norm for American
tourists in some foreign countries. My friend says that carrying a firearm is an incredible responsibility and something not to be taken lightly. It seems to me, that getting out of a car when someone is screaming at you might get one in to a lot
of trouble. Never seek out trouble my friend says. He never drinks and carries at the same time either. Not even one drink.

Imho 99.9% of potentially violent confrontations can be avoided. When possible, its nice to have enough distance between you and the car ahead of you to drive away (instead of being-bumper-to bumper). This used to be the norm for American
tourists in some foreign countries. My friend says that carrying a firearm is an incredible responsibility and something not to be taken lightly. It seems to me, that getting out of a car when someone is screaming at you might get one in to a lot
of trouble. Never seek out trouble my friend says. He never drinks and carries at the same time either. Not even one drink.

How do you know a situation is a "potentially violent confrontation"??? I would posit that if can be avoided so readily, that it was not such a "potentially violent confrontation" to begin with.

How do you know a situation is a "potentially violent confrontation"??? I would posit that if can be avoided so readily, that it was not such a "potentially violent confrontation" to begin with.

You don't. You only truly know in hindsight.

That said, there are some things you can do to avoid escalating such situations. If you are in the left lane and some jerk is tailgating you and flashing his lights, don't escalate the situation by brake-checking him or flipping him off. Instead, change lanes and let him by.

Drive politely, even when other people are behaving badly. Don't respond in kind, even when provoked.

Why did he get out of the car and walk towards you in the first place? Were you involved in high speed shenanigans in which case a jury might think that you were looking for an excuse to shoot him.
Had you been driving on (# at excessive speed honking at each other, for instance, and then he pulls over and you follow suit? Situational awareness is extremely important and even more so when carrying a
firearm as the task is to avoid using it unless absolutely necessary. Why get out of the car if there's the slightest concern about a confrontation?

You don't. You only truly know in hindsight.

That said, there are some things you can do to avoid escalating such situations. If you are in the left lane and some jerk is tailgating you and flashing his lights, don't escalate the situation by brake-checking him or flipping him off. Instead, change lanes and let him by.

Drive politely, even when other people are behaving badly. Don't respond in kind, even when provoked.
If a multi-lane road is somewhat clear, I never get tailgated because I don't lane-hog like a Prius-driving obliviot. In heavy traffic where I can't switch lanes or on single-lane roads, I deal with tailgaters by downshifting, which slows the car down without the brake lights coming on - people usually get the message and back off.

If a multi-lane road is somewhat clear, I never get tailgated because I don't lane-hog like a Prius-driving obliviot. In heavy traffic where I can't switch lanes or on single-lane roads, I deal with tailgaters by downshifting, which slows the car down without the brake lights coming on - people usually get the message and back off.

It is better to just ignore them and keep driving the speed limit. Or pull off and let them by.

I remember being tailgated and having to stop quickly. The tailgater managed to stop in time, but he was being tailgated by someone who did not. Instant Karma [smile]

Kinda sad when CT does the right thing while MA does not.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...nt-Shouted-Racial-Slurs-Police-381423321.html

A Newington man turned himself in to police last Friday after allegedly shouting racial slurs and running his chainsaw during a road rage incident, police said.
On May 6, Michael R. Salafia was stopped at a red light when he exited his car and approached another driver while wielding a chain saw, police said. The 30-year-old allegedly started yelling racial slurs and curses at the other driver, who was a black man, police said. During this time, Salafia turned on his chainsaw and continued to shout.

The other driver brandished a handgun, which he was carrying legally, police said. While trying to leave the area, Salafia cut himself with the chainsaw and left blood splatter on the victim's car, police said.

Salafia has been charged with second-degree threatening, second-degree breach of peace and intimidation. His bond was set at $2,500. He is due in court on June 8.

Source: Newington Man Wielding Chainsaw During Road Rage Incident Shouted Racial Slurs: Police | NBC Connecticut http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ial-Slurs-Police-381423321.html#ixzz4AXWDWpw6
Follow us: @nbcconnecticut on Twitter | NBCConnecticut on Facebook

I remember being tailgated and having to stop quickly. The tailgater managed to stop in time, but he was being tailgated by someone who did not. Instant Karma [smile]

[rofl]

It happens, but rarely.

One morning, around 6 AM) I was driving into work on the Pike. There were cars in the left and center lane in front of me. I was in the right lane doing about 65, slowly gaining on the car in the middle lane. I saw a car coming up fast in the left lane. I figured he was going to dive for the right lane, and shoot into the narrow gap between me and the car in the center lane. He did -- changed both lanes without signaling and requiring me to hit my brakes.

Then in my rear view mirror I saw another car doing the same thing, now the gap as really quite small so I hit my brakes again. Just as I was cursing at the second car, I noticed the second car was Crown Vic -- an undercover statie, who pulled over that Subaru.

Wonder where the line is for them then?

If some would have there way, and sometimes they do, the line is with you being permanently killed first. In one case (not MA), a man was actually kidnapped and had active death threats against him and that wasn't good enough reason for a jusge to allow him to carry a firearm. No joke.

[rofl]

It happens, but rarely.

One morning, around 6 AM) I was driving into work on the Pike. There were cars in the left and center lane in front of me. I was in the right lane doing about 65, slowly gaining on the car in the middle lane. I saw a car coming up fast in the left lane. I figured he was going to dive for the right lane, and shoot into the narrow gap between me and the car in the center lane. He did -- changed both lanes without signaling and requiring me to hit my brakes.

Then in my rear view mirror I saw another car doing the same thing, now the gap as really quite small so I hit my brakes again. Just as I was cursing at the second car, I noticed the second car was Crown Vic -- an undercover statie, who pulled over that Subaru.
It's always a Subaru these days. Such a shame that good cars are getting ruined by vaping hipster douches.

If some would have there way, and sometimes they do, the line is with you being permanently killed first. In one case (not MA), a man was actually kidnapped and had active death threats against him and that wasn't good enough reason for a jusge to allow him to carry a firearm. No joke.
That was NJ, and the applicant was simply not an important person.

It's always a Subaru these days. Such a shame that good cars are getting ruined by vaping hipster douches.
Subaru has a long way to go to catch Honda Civics. Like this dbag, who swerved between lanes several times to keep people from passing him or to go around others. I paced him behind a left-lane bandit cab, which he did not seem to appreciate. Note scratches and dents all up and down the side on MA 1CV 964.
i-VdzRdJS-L.jpg

And here's where another Civic hit me last December.
i-jRgVNTn-L.jpg

But that's OK because the last time a Civic hit me before that, it was on the right side. ....I'm getting a complex.

Last edited:

So you take specific action designed to deliver a "message" in a manner most likely not to be noticed quickly, thereby increasing the risk of a collision, and certainly increasing the stress level of someone who apparently already has issues.

Sounds a lot like escalating the situation. Certainly isn't deescalating. I think its a given that in a road rage (and I hate calling it "road rage" because it's really just rage) incident both participants are going to say the other guy started it. What's wrong with just going about your business and ignoring the other guy.

Carrying a firearm is a serious responsibility, part of it is being willing to back off when a situation is about who is "right". I have yet to hear or see a road rage incident that didn't start with someone reacting to something. All it takes is to say (inside voice) "it's not worth it", and back off. Go ahead and show me just one incident where two people just pulled over and started beating the shit out of each other without some prior exchange.

Back
Top Bottom