Range pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an idiot! Not only did he build the condos that were just woods beside the br&p, but also he built a huge housing development of homes right across the street in an area that used to be just woods.

Messina is an idiot like a fox!

His alleged plan is to try to squeeze BR&P out and take the property over for more condos. Some BR&P members who were at a meeting with Messina told me that they overheard him saying something to this effect to some of his people. [I was not present, just reporting what I was told by some that were there.] Messina is in the habit of getting what he wants. He knew what he was doing when he built there. According to the club president (attorney), every deed was to have wording in there notifying new buyers that there is an active gun range there . . . however at a closing you are handed a pile of paper a mile high and the likelihood that anyone reads them is nil.

The likelihood that he'll get BR&P's property however is nil. But his presence has severely impacted the club and thus some of the range rules, the lattice behind firing points, the no carrying uncased guns in the parking lot, the no gun cleaning on the outdoor ranges, etc. are all designed to minimize the accusations of "they pointed a gun at me" by the moonbats who live next to or behind the ranges.

Personal Note: One reason that I did not join Holbrook back in 1998 was that whoever gave me the tour told me that they were having trouble (or anticipated it, can't recall which) with the neighbors and I decided that I wanted to avoid joining a club that was facing that. The land beside BR&P was a sandpit back when I joined the club . . . oh well. [laugh]

I hate the a**h***s who think that the range belongs to them and that you should go to some other range until they're done with their crappy little bolt guns.

Also the morons at the 25/50 yard range who run out to their targets without calling cease fire.

Messina is an idiot like a fox!His alleged plan is to try to squeeze BR&P out and take the property over for more condos. Some BR&P members who were at a meeting with Messina told me that they overheard him saying something to this effect to some of his people. [I was not present, just reporting what I was told by some that were there.] Messina is in the habit of getting what he wants. He knew what he was doing when he built there. According to the club president (attorney), every deed was to have wording in there notifying new buyers that there is an active gun range there . . . however at a closing you are handed a pile of paper a mile high and the likelihood that anyone reads them is nil.

The likelihood that he'll get BR&P's property however is nil. But his presence has severely impacted the club and thus some of the range rules, the lattice behind firing points, the no carrying uncased guns in the parking lot, the no gun cleaning on the outdoor ranges, etc. are all designed to minimize the accusations of "they pointed a gun at me" by the moonbats who live next to or behind the ranges.

Personal Note: One reason that I did not join Holbrook back in 1998 was that whoever gave me the tour told me that they were having trouble (or anticipated it, can't recall which) with the neighbors and I decided that I wanted to avoid joining a club that was facing that. The land beside BR&P was a sandpit back when I joined the club . . . oh well. [laugh]

A poor choice of words on my part. I was only trying to be insulting towards him.

Last edited:
Top this !
A few years back I'm at the club trying to shoot my .45acp. I say trying because the club president is shooting cross range at a pock marked steel plate with his Ruger mini 14.Problem is not only is he wrong for shooting cross range ,but shrapnel is flying all around me while I'm standing correctly on the firing line .I Hollar and ask him to cease fire.He hears me and smiles.He keeps firing untill his 20 round mag is empty.I tell him that he well knows that shooting cross range is against the club rules and that his bullets are coming back to my area of the firing line and wizzing all around me.He loads and starts shooting another 20 rounds.This time I get hit in the hand with shrapnel due to his lack of concern for my safety.I raise my voice and tell him that he just shot me.He smiles again and keeps on shooting.I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

Last edited:
Top this !
I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

Holy $he-at...[shocked]

Last edited:
Top this !
This time I get hit in the hand with shrapnel due to his lack of concern for my safety.I raise my voice and tell him that he just shot me.He smiles again and keeps on shooting.I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

So what you are saying is there were TWO idiots at the range that day.[laugh2][hmmm]

Top this !
I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.

awesome.jpg

The only problem with lumber's story is that the guy was shooting a mini14, and hitting what he was aiming at, supposedly.

I don't buy it.

I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

[hmmm]

Uh Huh. Yeah. [hmmm][rolleyes]

Where is that Clambag Icon Derek?

I hate the a**h***s who think that the range belongs to them and that you should go to some other range until they're done with their crappy little bolt guns.

Also the morons at the 25/50 yard range who run out to their targets without calling cease fire.

Do you mean the geezer club at Danvers f&g by any chance? hahahaha

"HEY KID!! SLOW DOWN WITH THOSE BLACK RIFLES!!" as he looks like he's about to keel over from trying to load his boyhood musket when he was in the battle of waterloo sharing a pisser with the czar before sh*t got ugly with the winter and all.

Do you mean the geezer club at Danvers f&g by any chance? hahahaha

"HEY KID!! SLOW DOWN WITH THOSE BLACK RIFLES!!" as he looks like he's about to keel over from trying to load his boyhood musket when he was in the battle of waterloo sharing a pisser with the czar before sh*t got ugly with the winter and all.

No, this is at HSC.

Top this !
A few years back I'm at the club trying to shoot my .45acp. I say trying because the club president is shooting cross range at a pock marked steel plate with his Ruger mini 14.Problem is not only is he wrong for shooting cross range ,but shrapnel is flying all around me while I'm standing correctly on the firing line .I Hollar and ask him to cease fire.He hears me and smiles.He keeps firing untill his 20 round mag is empty.I tell him that he well knows that shooting cross range is against the club rules and that his bullets are coming back to my area of the firing line and wizzing all around me.He loads and starts shooting another 20 rounds.This time I get hit in the hand with shrapnel due to his lack of concern for my safety.I raise my voice and tell him that he just shot me.He smiles again and keeps on shooting.I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

[pics]

Originally Posted by lumber20

Top this !

forensic-science-one-time-at-band-camp.jpg

Top this !

I must be slow this morning...

And this one time at band camp, a bear came. And then the bear had to be destroyed. Which means they shot it in the head with a rifle, and killed it, and it died.

This time I get hit in the hand with shrapnel due to his lack of concern for my safety.I raise my voice and tell him that he just shot me.He smiles again and keeps on shooting.I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire.
You put a gun against his head because bounce-back scratched your hand? Jesus. [thinking] [rolleyes]

Top this !

Once a guy cut in front of me at Stop and Shop, not only that, but it was the 10 items or less Express line and he had 14 items. I counted. So I followed him home and killed his family. Needless to say, he won't be pulling that sh*t again!

Top this !

yodawgf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom