Range pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
clam.gif

clam_bags4.jpg

http://www.chinookoutdoorgear.com/ClamBag.htm

Top this !
A few years back I'm at the club trying to shoot my .45acp. I say trying because the club president is shooting cross range at a pock marked steel plate with his Ruger mini 14.Problem is not only is he wrong for shooting cross range ,but shrapnel is flying all around me while I'm standing correctly on the firing line .I Hollar and ask him to cease fire.He hears me and smiles.He keeps firing untill his 20 round mag is empty.I tell him that he well knows that shooting cross range is against the club rules and that his bullets are coming back to my area of the firing line and wizzing all around me.He loads and starts shooting another 20 rounds.This time I get hit in the hand with shrapnel due to his lack of concern for my safety.I raise my voice and tell him that he just shot me.He smiles again and keeps on shooting.I walked over to him bleeding from my hand, put my .45 against his forhead and politely said "I will return fire if you do not cease fire. Then and only then did he stop shooting ,pack up his gear and go home.Needless to say ,he didn't run for reelection.

Let me guess..Clint and Chuck were with you that day and you had to show them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom