PSL build starting

Nickw85
I did that with my mosin hey you wanna shoot first fine .....

Some tools showed up today .
pahe6eje.jpg

5umabu2a.jpg

Got a trigger tool guard tool cause I figured I'll need it some time . thinking of doing a ak while i wait for the barrel and to lend out.

Wish I was cool enough for the build parties .

I am fairly positive there is no required metric of "coolness" to participate.

The only metrics required were eyeballs, a brain, and a hand to guide a mouse, click on "post" and type "in" on the build party thread before it filled up. This will be the third one organized by NES. The biggest limiting factor for these is people volunteering the space to do it in. That's why they aren't "common."

There are no other such build parties besides these. Period.

Last edited:
I'm going to put a order in for head space gauges any one know of the flat disk type will work or do I need to get the ones that are more bullet shaped ?

Ps I got word my 80% psl receiver blank I orded back in January should be here this week .

I have no use for it now so ill probably karma it or sell it for a lost.

I was reading different things from different sites.

The ones that look more like bullets like foster (think that company ) they had ones for "machine guns"
Ak builder had ones like bullets that are for the 54r . But there on back order the flat style I see the set of 3 every where .

thread started: 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM

i know a member who has probably posted in this thread who drunkenly completed not one but TWO very clean PSLs quicker than from post #1 to post #7 of this thread. [wink]

GIT 'R DUN!!!

Back
Top Bottom