PSL build starting

Hey my barrel was going to take two weeks to be made then the company told be they had no idea what a psl was coukdnt do it and thought it was a bolt action when I went to send them money .

Since Post 145 I built this triple barreled revolver in my basement using hand files and a home made drill press (which I fabricated from an old bicycle and a washing machine motor between posts 141 and 144). 16 pages from posting pictures of a parts kit, sheesh....

[rofl]

triple-barreled-revolver-3.jpg

Since Post 145 I built this triple barreled revolver in my basement using hand files and a home made drill press (which I fabricated from an old bicycle and a washing machine motor between posts 141 and 144). 16 pages from posting pictures of a parts kit, sheesh....

[rofl]

triple-barreled-revolver-3.jpg

Yeah, well, if you didn't build it out of a shovel, it ain't shit.

[wink]

Hows that build coming, Ben? [devil2]

image_zpsf896df67.jpg

Get the RSA adjustable trigger, a little pricey, but very sweet - fully adjustable 1 or 2 stage trigger. You can adjust while its sitting in the receiver. Makes fine tuning a piece of cake. I've got mine down to a very crisp 1 stage. No take up, no over travel, clean sharp break. Alomst like a pistol.

Im thinking about keeping them both.

Ive got this stock sets on order for one of them....
RomanianPSL.jpg

And maybe keep the other one and dress her up like this:
FPK2010WOOD.jpg

And who knows, maybe I need a paratrooper model, like this...
RIFLE-AKFPK-PLUM_rt-B.jpg

DAT PLUM!

Still shocked ur not making a sbr ak

i got that ribbing (for their pleasure, not mine) from the "crew" already. an AR is easier to do, but it's not like i couldn't do an AK later on. i wouldn't mind sacrificing something i've already built for a form 1, either. i did an AR SBR because i wanted to add another gun to the collection rather than modify something i've already built.

but is the PSL done yet?

Back
Top Bottom