PSL build starting

amyneras.jpg

wow.

not the unicorn penis i was looking for--but dat's a unicorn penis.

i'm sure you've already broken some state laws, maybe getting close to federal, too.

keep going. [smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile]

wow.

i'm sure you've already broken some state laws, maybe getting close to federal, too.

keep going. [smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile]

Your joking right ?
It's black powder ? I thought that stuff
Is consider primitive like muskets etc?

Any ways I kept it under .50 cal cause I didn't wanna be told it was a DD device lol .

Now the real question should I make it hand held or a carriage lol.

Your joking right ?
It's black powder ? I thought that stuff
Is consider primitive like muskets etc?

Any ways I kept it under .50 cal cause I didn't wanna be told it was a DD device lol .

Now the real question should I make it hand held or a carriage lol.

honestly? i don't know about the legality of it, but now that it's on the internet--i'd check.

i'm sure you've already broken some state laws, maybe getting close to federal, too.Keep going.
Lol still the funniest thing I've read ..

You and al got me worried but I looked it up. As long its muzzle loaded its legal . Mass doesn't see them as a fire arm like muskets ... You just need a did to buy the powder...

Last edited:
I check in on this every now and again just to see the insults... and suddenly there is a cannon; this is getting interesting.

Now we just need a ship, a couple swords (Mosins will suffice), and a few of the posting members in this thread to have the makings of a VERY strange and dangerous movie.

Does this cannon fire or what?
I should know this week end if its going to blow up , if I can meet up with my dad . He got some black powder and fuses.

So you can make a cannon, but not a PSL barrel?

Boring a blind hole in a chunk of bar stock vs
Profiling a long barrel blank, reaming the chamber and machining the weird chamber end lip ect . If it was that easy I would of done it...

I check in on this every now and again just to see the insults... and suddenly there is a cannon; this is getting interesting.

Now we just need a ship, a couple swords (Mosins will suffice), and a few of the posting members in this thread to have the makings of a VERY strange and dangerous movie.

I like your thinking
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372375538.204858.jpg
Swords check....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372375604.134236.jpg
Ammo for cannons. Check

I have a kayak and live walking distance between a swamp/pond and a "lake" .

I have plenty of fuse and powder if needed. Xx goex I bet would be better then the real fine grain xxx. Look on cannon fuse.com . Lots of cheap fuse types there. Kittery is the best place for powder or hunters rendezvou in pepperal.
When is the cannon group build happening?

Are you going to use patches or lube the gas checks on those projectiles?

Last edited:
I have plenty of fuse and powder if needed. Xx goes I bet would be better then the real fine grain xxx. Look on cannon fuse.com . Lots of cheap fuse types there. Knitters is e best place for powder or hunters rendezvou in pepperal.
When is the cannon group build happening?

Well if some one has a lathe I can cut a few chunks of 316 stainless 1.5 inch bar stock.

If you need someone to hold your beer when you do this pm me

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

This is going to be awesome.

If you need someone to hold your beer when you do this pm me

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

all i need to add:

[video=youtube_share;eOqVSA5-nys]http://youtu.be/eOqVSA5-nys[/video]

not %100 sure it won't just blow up, but whatever. video the entire thing. i live for chaos.

Back
Top Bottom