PSL build starting

Even though we shot Mosins for 4 hours today, a PSL would have been icing on the cake. I hope that barrel comes in soon in time for outdoor Summer shooting [grin]

Well I got a email from cold steel guess that 80% bent receiver is shipping . Only tool nearly 6 months ... Boris makes shovel ak .cold steel takes 6 months to bend metal in u shape.

I asked for a update and they resend my last email highlighting what my order was .
Email them back saying I knew what I orded 5-6 months ago you told me it was shipping weeks ago...

Also got a email from praxis . They emailed me to tell me they got blanks and starting to make another run ..
I don't know why it takes me half a year to get a barrel for a build !

So cold steel really did ship my receiver I ordered from them months ago. Over nighted too.

upa3a7ub.jpg

8y8eqyba.jpg

u2esyjub.jpg

Came with two prints . One I think is meant to be a template but seems off a little size wise .

Also in the box was this junk.
3usuzamu.jpg

No idea why they included that lol.

ehu3yrut.jpg

Lol what ....

It also came with a drill chart, a 922 blah blah sheet and this
u2a2emas.jpg

I'm debating karmaing this off or buying another kit and doing a carbine build with ak stock and grip.

Last edited:
Your thread: 2/26-current
Winter buy: 1/26-current
QD buy: 2/16-current

I think these buys will be done before you. [laugh] Well, I think winter may get hung from a tree, but that will end the buy.

Yeah so ? I didn't rip people off and I'm given away a bunch of parts I wasn't using during this build ...

Let see what you can build .

Yeah so ? I didn't rip people off and I'm given away a bunch of parts I wasn't using during this build ...

Let see what you can build .

sick burn.

loki, you now have to CHALLENGE ACCEPTED meme and build something before ben gets the PSL done and he'll be your internet bitch for life. that's how it works.

ready... go!

Yeah I have . I demilled the parts kit , and riveted up the receiver . Swaped the mag release .

Bought a bunch of tools .

Got ****ed over by two company's . One for a barrel and one waiting 6 months on a 89 reciver(up for trade for mags or if I get mags find thing else ).

Yeah I have . I demilled the parts kit , and riveted up the receiver . Swaped the mag release .

Bought a bunch of tools .

Got ****ed over by two company's . One for a barrel and one waiting 6 months on a 89 reciver(up for trade for mags or if I get mags find thing else ).

you can't justify that as doing work, that's 20 solid minutes of work at best. [wink]

better hurry up before loki beats you. even if he builds an AR he's got you beat...

Brass .. 316 stainless bar stock I bored for .45 cal black powder slugs .
Then used a press to press the stainless in the brass.
Then re reamed to check the bore was still round .

I wanted the brass for looks etc .

I'm just winging it at this point .

Back
Top Bottom