PSL build starting

e6ubyrez.jpg

Better ?

no, no- lemme guess:

that picture is art. It was posted to visually depict your inner frustration as a "machinist" when things go horribly wrong: threads locking, holes not being in places that they should be, pins not moving when you try to press them out with your girlish nail extensions while blowing on them. All things that are difficult, indeed.

So you post gay shit on your "build" thread in an attempt at mild humor, trying to fit in. But it's art. Because it sums this thread up nicely whether you meant it to or not.

Maybe I'll post up a "build thread" about me charging my electric razor, taking off my pants and putting them back on while thinking about taking a shower (and talking about it) while I ask questions about how to turn the electric razor on, and subsequently off... and then asking the same ****ing question 4 more times, and then putting the razor away and putting only my underwear back on and then call it a "flintoid shaves his balls build thread."

this thread ****ing sucks. No, it really does. Like deep throating a horse cock "sucks."

I don't know what "dowery" is but if you are talking about "dowry", then you got it all backwards, girls parents bring dowry to man's parents. So in your case, you don't take, you give.

Dafuq is wrong with you Americans, it's a simple concept?!

Not in Thailand.

no, no- lemme guess:

that picture is art. It was posted to visually depict your inner frustration as a "machinist" when things go horribly wrong: threads locking, holes not being in places that they should be, pins not moving when you try to press them out with your girlish nail extensions while blowing on them. All things that are difficult, indeed.

So you post gay shit on your "build" thread in an attempt at mild humor, trying to fit in. But it's art. Because it sums this thread up nicely whether you meant it to or not.

Maybe I'll post up a "build thread" about me charging my electric razor, taking off my pants and putting them back on while thinking about taking a shower (and talking about it) while I ask questions about how to turn the electric razor on, and subsequently off... and then asking the same ****ing question 4 more times, and then putting the razor away and putting only my underwear back on and then call it a "flintoid shaves his balls build thread."

this thread ****ing sucks. No, it really does. Like deep throating a horse cock "sucks."

technically wouldn't the removal of ball hair from a human be like fur-demilling?

so did we figure out how to twist a brake off of a FSB?

or how to install a FCG yet?

If we haven't, I'll start dropping hints: you need two hands and a few fingers. No brain. No balls. You might need one half blind eye.

my wife, who has no mechanical knowledge what-so-ever, can twist a muzzle brake off of a FSB. She took the lid off of a milk jug the other day. Now she is over qualified. And she doesn't "run" a "machine shop."

My dog pulled a hammer off of the coffee table the other day and it dropped to the floor. He is now over qualified for pushing a pin out of a FSB.

I am going to kill myself today. Because of all of the pussified gay horseshit that I've read in this stupid ****ing thread.

"running a machine shop" must be code for "I am bound to my bed in a comma and my mom types for me on the internet while I watch TV."

Lol flint I took the muzzle brake off last weekend. That was the easiest part to remove . Push little pin in with finger nail twist brake off by hand.

All I have left on demilling is the front trunnion and rear sight .

I'm just having trouble with the one pin for the "rear sight gas block thing" no matter how hard I hit it it won't budge .
My work table is flex do that's probably is the problem.
When I get out of work Saturday ill take care of that and the barrel pin.

Just swaped the Mag release from the parts kit to the new receiver ...
Only needed a 1-2-3 block and a few different size punches to act like a Slave pin
tu7a3egu.jpg

Not as hard as people make it out to be .

Last edited:
Real hard . Haven't done the rivets yet just got the mag release swaped .

Couldn't get the front trunnion done this week end. I need to make some stuff for the press so I don't screw up my trunnion.

Last edited:
Thank you Atillia , you saved me 100$
Hammer time !!

e9equgej.jpg

I need to clean up the front rivet a little bit but what ever you learn by mistakes .
Rivet was alittle to long .

that long rivet should be crushed in a press or just in a vise (assuming it's not cheesy little one). If you use hammer on the rivet, it has no chance to shrink and fill the holes, so it looks like it was too long. There is no such thing as too long, you need more power.

Attila will accept that $100 as a paypal gift or a flower basket.

I used a old vise from a bridge port to do most of it then a thing I made at work to try to round it . The one closer to the trigger guard was a little to big . I trimmed the second one and it came out better.

Since your receiver came with a trigger guard, do you have an extra spacer that goes between the trigger guard and receiver? I did a moch up of my PSL and seem to have lost it or never had it. [sad]

Yeah but you'll have to remove it from the parts kit trigger gaurd.
you going to the meet this Saturday in Woburn ? If so I can just bring you it.
also I had to swap the mag release so I don't have that .

Its just the spacer I need below. I have a complete trigger. I'm not going to the meetup. If you don't need it let me know what you want for it.

Romanian_PSL_Selector_Stop.jpg

i'm saying this now because you probably will do it... don't put the selector stop on backwards. make sure it actually stops the selector before crushing those rivets.

Back
Top Bottom